Oh sweetie

oh sweetie

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets.org/parties/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>spending millions of dollars on a carpetbagger that doesn't even live in the district
>expecting him to win
The dems really need to give up the "load the money gun and fire" mentality.

I hate jews

>Constantly vomit drivel about how voting republicans keeps you in the poor house.
>Fund the largest house race in history on a candidate who had virtually no chance of winning.

They really dont know why they lose so goddamned always?

What happened in this race? I haven't been following it at all. Why is some district in Georgia getting so much attention?

This is such an interesting show. Are democrats in America a dead party?

Oh honey that's just not going to happen, remember poopykins how confident you were that Hillary was going to win sweetie?

The lesson they should learn is that throwing other people's money at a problem doesn't fix it. But if they learned that they wouldn't be democrats anymore.

Dems spent 20 million on a seat they never stood a chance at winning. Had they won, it would've given their narrative a lot of momentum.

Braindead

>What happened in this race?
Some jew spent 25 million on a do-or-die election run and died. Liberals are nearly as ass-blasted as last November, some have adoted the 'Trudeau doctrine' i.e'we lost but we really won '

The Left is eagerly awaiting some sort of real-life validation of their angst. Any congressional race fulfills this vicariously.

the little boobygabbers sweeti

FUCK I CANT
MY SIDES
PLEASE POST MORE LIKE THIS

Jesus Christ that's ridiculous. I wonder how much more of this we will see in the midterm elections. Could be absolute chaos.

underrated revelation

lol

Top tier comment

STOP LETTING NORTHERNERS MOVE HERE AND VOTE LIBERAL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
TURNING MY STATE BLUE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The fact that they gloat so badly before every defeat makes beating them that much more satisfying.

Oh, Bessie dearest, do you ever get tired of losing, snookums?

The Democratic warchest is truly intimidating

>The 1% is crushing the underclass
>phear muh money rebublicans

Friendly reminder, if you let this bullshit pass you by unchallenged in real life conversations, you're as bad as they are.

And they cry and tantrum so hard when they lose.

It's like getting... TWO SCOOPS INSTEAD OF JUST ONE

They're a regional party at best. They have isolated segments of highly fanatical bloc voters, but no broader appeal beyond that.

The only thing that makes them dangerous is their control of the media and popular culture. Without that literally nobody would even know they exist at this point, and a new party probably would have killed them off and taken their place by now.

They can afford to continue to throw millions of dollars at nominally hopeless candidates and the media will carry their narrative no-questions-asked, so they can probably score a few victories here and there, but they're simply not a mainstream political force anymore.

i want to see a bunch of democrats voting until they prolapse.

>The cash of the left
Finally, they embrace their corporate backing.

Democrats lost $2 Billion just on Hillary and now $50 million on this race they were convinced they were gonna win.

opensecrets.org/parties/

I love how the BBC are spinning this shit

>Georgia's sixth district is a traditionally safe Republican seat but Democrats had hoped to capitalise on the president's low approval ratings.
>Democrats have already suffered narrow defeats in Kansas and Montana this year.
>The Republicans have so far staved off defeats by the Democrats this year.
>In April they narrowly defended a deeply conservative Kansas seat vacated when Mr Trump appointed Congressman Mike Pompeo to lead the CIA.
>Last month, Republican Greg Gianforte won a special congressional election in Montana, despite being charged with assaulting a UK reporter.

You'd think the Repbulicans were on the ropes by BBCs "journalism", but what is actually happening here is:

>the republicans have won each house election since Trump took office

It's starting to look like it. They throw hundreds of millions of dollars at elections and still lose. They rig votes and still lose. They get several million illegals to vote in a federal election and still lose. But most of all, they're beginning to lose the culture war.

If you want an example, look at the dislikes and comments on that refugee video youtube put out. The comments aren't from people who are older than 30, I guarantee it. And there's thousands of comments which all say the same thing: fuck refugees. And since those people are seeing their governments and other countries' government simply ignore their wants, or call them evil for even wanting those things, then they become more radicalized, and suddenly go from 'fuck refugees' to 'fuck muslims'.

Let them keep pushing people, we'll eventually reach 'kill muslims' and 'kill leftists'.

>democrats can't ANY race
>democrats can't win a race so they can't take whatever win that is, no matter how insignificant and megaphone the shit out of it as some sort of turning tide
>they can't even win something for that purpose
lmao

They should have gotten in the Republican's face until she body slammed one of them. Oh, wait they tried that in Montana and in Florida with Trump. Perhaps, they could slip on the floor of the Republican HQ and sue to get some of their lost money back. Works for niggers in Walmart.

how do you expect to win a race when you deny that race even exists?

They could invent a clay block that "emits cold air" and start a gofundme. That also works for niggers.

Oh how I miss BessPosting

Spoiler: Jerking off in a circle doesn't win elections.

Basically the dems poured a lot of cash into the district in the hopes of winning a normally conservative district and fueling the narrative for the 2018 elections. They thought they could pull it off because Trump didn't win the district by much in the presidential election.

Unfortunately for them (but hilariously for us) the democratic party, at a national level, is still full of brain-dead retards who think they can just throw money at a race and win it, and ignored that their candidate in the race was an insufferable out of state faggot barely a step above Hillary in the charisma department

So the republican ended up winning the district by more than Trump did, and now dems are salty af

No, the lesson they need to fucking learn is ACTUALLY REPRESENT THE PEOPLE AND STOP TRYING TO FORCE THEM TO HAVE THE SAME OPINION.

This is why I voted for Trump. I seriously fucking hate being told what to do and controlled and manipulated and I WILL ruin their shit just to spite them.

hi :^)

t. upstate new yorker living in NC.

when did the sweetie girl get the checkmark

Do they understand now?

These bitches and whores won't get their way.

Libfags outspend Republicans by a factor of 7, use every cheat they know how to do, and still lose. Libs, I don't know how to tell you this, but that is in no way a win.

>YOU SEE HOW WE GET SO PERSONALLY, EMOTIONALLY, AND FINANCIALLY INVESTED IN PETTY BATTLES AND MANAGE TO LOSE THEM ANYWAY

For all the good it did them, they may as well have screamed at a burning pile of money.
Terrifying.

Let them spend all they want, fuck em. But we have to lock down that cheating. Scraping votes, faking votes. Enough with this shit.

I hope Trump admin can lock em down and he can win Reagan style next time.

Dat 911

Also, this chick's first name means enough (command form) and her last name means dog in levantine dialect of arabic

Yes,Enough Dog.

The sequel to this is that they threw even more money at it, got every media outlet to act like ass-off had the election in the bag, lost anyway, then proceeded to act smug about it. Again.

Still not tired of winning.

I noticed the Kalb part, and it made me giggle.

WE'RE GOING TO MAKE ADVERTISING REVENUES GREAT AGAIN AND SOROS IS PAYING FOR IT.

This retarded girl isn't Jewish, right? That is shameful if true

>spend $50 million dollars
>lose

can't wait to see how much they waste in 2018. They need 20 some seats to take the house and even Nate says it's not gonna happen.

Then what are they supposed to spend all that Pizzagate money on?

Why would you ever stop spending money that isn't yours?

>taking Nate seriously in the year of 2000 and 17

They're about to do this to Devin Nunes, too. Tons of cash in pouring in to the opposing candidate. Irony is that outside rich liberals are telling the poor people here that they don't get to pick their own representative.

Is Trump bankrupting the DNC by forcing them to spend to compete and lose? Like the USA/USSR arms race in the 80s?

If so, it's hilarious..

get money out of politics!

I mean, I would do it to get Elizabeth Warren and Maxine Waters out of office