LIBERALS OF Sup Forums

You have thirty (30) seconds to type an argument in favor of admitting refugees to developed white countries that DOES NOT include an appeal to emotion.

30 seconds.

cultural enrichment

That implies that their culture somehow enriches ours, which it doesn't.

Uhh... not letting in refugees is obviously racist and sexist, sweetums. That's not emotions that's a FACT. Not like you science denying rednecks would know anything about those.

It's settled science, sweetiepies.

*Insert appeal to emotion here* #OPENBORDERSFORISRAEL

Increasing spheres of influence. Its why we had so many fucking proxy wars with the commies.

Think of all the new restaurants (please ignore the increased crime)

Racism is bad, pumpkins, we know you learned this in our indoctrination camp so I don't why you guys insist on denying it

whose influence on who?

All the terrorism has been perpetrated by the children of immigrants, not immigrants themselves so CHECKMATE

European countries shouldn't allow refugees in. Instead they should forcibly annex the countries they're coming from and enrich the cultures of the areas to civilize them and prevent such barbarism as is currently happening from reoccurring in the future.

It's the only way you ever get a unified Earth without being fucking retarded about it. Expansion, reasonable exploitation, and eventual parity.

It's inhumane to let them die in their country. We're better than this as a society

How does that increase the host country's sphere of influence? It appears to only increase the native country's sphere of influence.

>Democracy = free stuff

This isn't even ape levels of intelligence, at least when apes know a word they actually understand it.

>Hurr, durr, I'm a leaf.

>no appeals to emotion
>appeals to emotion

I'm a hardcore environmentalist and we shouldn't let these people in because all they do is breed en masse and shit up any place they live. We should stop giving these fucks aid because the global population is way too fucking high yet somehow it's only ok if some retarded subhuman with the IQ of a sheep has multiple children. Fuck them all.

I mean, you were barring emotional appeals, but the reality is that most emotional appeals to allow in endless refugees sound like they're from the mind of Derek Zoolander. You can't sustain a society by allowing in uneducated, uncultured, disrespectful people one step from living in tribes. And no, these people can't self-govern. That's been proven.

You do not do that by importing, you expand your influence by exporting things. Garbage countries expand their influence to Europe by exporting trash. And that is of no benefit to Europe and it's inhabitants. Except Sweden, they import trash with a purpose.

The US on the country they take in refuguees from. When they go back to wherever shithoke they came from they take the ideas implanted in them when they were refugees. We treated german POWs well in WW2 and put them to work with families on farms and shit.

they will vote for my team and i can win again

as always, liberals and nupols always creating slide threads , bait threads, shilling , etc but when confronted with arguments or asked to make a case of their beliefs they are nowhere to be found.

It's not an appeal to emotion.
It's a truth that refusing to help fellow members of the human race shows that you're inhumane.
Our society has no point in existing if we don't care about each other.

But I understand that calling "appeal to emotion" every argument against your limited views is simpler for you

>I can not fallow a simple rule because I'm retarded.

Laws are man-made and can be bent and broken when necessary.
In times of life-threatening danger, it's everyone's right to seek safety.

That's all refugees are, and refugees are always welcome.

Governments are organizations created through violence upon the innocent. They are a criminal gang, therefore they have no rights. Governments have no right to stop anyone from moving anywhere, because they shouldn't exist, on account of being criminal organizations.

>Inhumanity
>1. Lack of pity or compassion.
2. An inhuman or cruel act.

Exactly what fucking part of that does not revolve around emotions?

>refugees
>going back
You've really no idea how this works, have you?

more black dick for justins wife

What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? iI’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

You can do it via exports but that only goes so far. I can take a vacation to italy. Or i can go to an italian resturaunt. Which would increase my sphere of influence more?

Racism-shaming is an emotional construct.

It's not feasible to help developing areas by importing there people, population growth there is ofter higher than the rate of emigration anyway. The only real long term solution is to fix their existing conditions were they stand.

>its not nice if we dont let them in, we are bad people
Not appealing to emotion
Do you know what appealing to reason is faggot? Find examples below
It will be good for our economy.
It will increase our nation's export
It will increase our people's average IQ
Those that come are respected scientists/doctors/athletes etc that will boost our country's growth/international prestige

end example. Does any of the above seem legit to you? I guess... no? try your own, lets see if that works.

Even if treated as a fluid the issue can be treated as a precious fluid that (by physics) has nowhere to go. A precious fluid should be kept in a secure reservoir and pumped back to the strata it was ejected from.

This is literally the only valid argument here.
>though the now-comers won't open restaurants

That is, after the earthquake/disruption

Organization of countries is always built on emotion. Justice, destiny, consumerism, wealth and all other spooks are only enjoyable because of emotions.

I just so happen to enjoy human rights and being a cool dude to fellow human beings who went through a shite time.

>Appeals to emotions on morality
You Canadians are fucking retarded

Because fat white agoraphobic virgins don't cut the mustard.

Appeal to your appetite is still an appeal to the emotion of pleasure

by bringing them here? that doesn't make any fuckin sense ya retard

Not welcoming them would be proof that our society has no point in existing.
The goal of a society is to care for people. If we don't do it we might as well stop every public service

We should take their best and brightest to secure our continued dominance over certain countries.

the goal of society is to protect ourselves, you bureaucratic fucking moron.

There's nothing wrong with admitting refugees, but when a state is being harmed and under attack by the same people we're trying to save, than no. That's when we put our foot down and get them out.

population growth, they won't be leeches forever, besides I'm not for giving them unlimited welfare, and if they don't work after 5 years send them the fuck back

That's an appeal to emotion though

How would you feel about people seeking asylum from places like Istanbul? The Turks who identify as European, like their bars open til 3 AM, loathe "Mr. Mustache," and don't attend the daily call for prayers outside of Taksim?

>The goal of a society is to care for people.

THIS IS WHAT COMMUNISTS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

I'm not even an Ancap but I still think you're butfucking retarded.

*bars open til 5 AM. I'm a couple of drinks in and forgot when they close.

your nigger-tier arguments are not going to work with people that havemore than 60 IQ. You are beyond reasoning when you clearly cant understand the simple premise "no emotional appeal"

That's what I wrote. Protect and care for the people

Please write what emotion you're thinking about

What's the goal of society then? It's easier to spout insults than to find a opposing argument

They believe in an ideology that destroys the countries that they are from. They move to a new country with the benefits of civilization. They then vote and act in the same manner that they did in their native countries. They will never understand that their failed ideology is the problem.

Globalization is unavoidable.

The goal of a society is to better YOUR PERSONAL chances of survival, not someone else's. Do you actually think societies were created because people wanted to help OTHERS?

why grow the population
a major concern to the world is over population

Appeal to empathy

All you have to do is pay a little bit more than the native country.

Which, I might add, is being exploited for no returns and naive idiots like you gulp it all up

The goal of society is to provide an environment for you to take care of yourself, not take care of everyone. And there is no such thing as refugees they are economic migrants. So when the economic migrants come to our land and bleed us dry through gibs and terrorize the natives with rape and nail bombs at our adolescent daughter;s concerts - they put a heavy pressure on that society (culturally and financially) and force it's inevitable collapse.

Why are you in this thread? You don't even believe in borders ya faggot.

I was fucking with you all
It was funny but it has to stop at one point I guess

I hope this made you realize that giving properly constructed arguments is important if you don't want to pass as a suburban retard. Spouting insults and memes is intellectually restrictive.

That's it. 1488 you faggots

your wife wants it done

I didn't read the thread. I only saw the bottom three replies via the frontpage. Jokes on you, friendo. I only came back to see if anyone would reply and they did. I win. Sorry, sweetie.

Lucifer commands it.
It's all about doing good and helping people develop.
Eventually when we've done enough good the planet will be a ball of flames and well developed screaming.
He doesn't ask for you to understand
He doesn't ask for you to agree
(After all this is a democracy)
So just obey or face the immediate consequences.

No it isn't. Overpopulation is a vastly overexaggerated issue.

We dont need them. Simply as that.

Reality is bs, your life doesn't matter, nothing you will ever do matters
None of us matter, it will be like we never existed in the first place

Politics is for angry losers
Both left and right extremists are faggots in the eyes of society.
Might as well try to be nice to the less fortunate

They have children. Whitefags don't, no workforce for upcoming generations.
Yes, the future might seem a bit muslim and degraded, but at least there will be population to provide some support to the elderly (i.e. to us)

Yea Europe has that problem not the US and they don't work.

Neither

golden rule

Not an appeal to anything.
They're coming and you can do nothing, suburban retard.

Leaving huge numbers of displaced persons in economically undeveloped countries will only further destabilize the region. We can absorb the cost better.

Your literally spewing pro corporatist bullshit that pushes people out of the work force because it stagnantes wages. You know in the US whites are still increasing by 200,000-300,000 every year and about 2.2 million non Hispanic whites were born last year so don't come up in here with that low birth rate bullcrap and say that these refugees who don't work generation after generation will eventually work. You know 2/3rds of whites can still work and 25% of whites in the US are younger than 14

No we can't we are broke and they will just take welfare.

richest, most developed cities in the world are multi-culti. london, paris, jew york etc.

Yea about 50,000 will come in 2017 but what happens when the Supreme Court reaffirms trump's ban because the 2nd one makes no mention of religion. Urban nigger lover.

Shitskins destroy civilizations and we will be eventually thrown back to stone age.
It is very good for environment.
No technology, no pollution.

Yea but minorities don't contribute to that besides some tokenized Asians. Don't front like the ghettos of London and uptown New York are why those cities are so great roach, can't white till Kurds outnumber you so you can understand what it's like to hear people spew shit they read in headlines and biased studies like pew research to justify demographic replacement.

More population to fuel industry.

>Wanting influence on African countries and the Middle East

It'd be easier to colonize them.

Your liberal states and cities have older dying white population and large amounts of non whites who will either mix out or not have kids but yet we are dying and need to be replaced by immigrants.

The populations of Europe have stagnated and without an influx of immigrants Europe is doomed to the same fate of Japan

more people means more GDP growth

If they have money or skills, then they are an asset to the country.

easier to get them into the gas chambers if we don't have to round them up by force

In certain instances, importing cheap labor is good for the economy. Germany is a great example right now. They have the best economy in the EU.

Low skilled Industry is being automated and we should not prop up industrious with immigrants that stagnate wages and pushes even more people out. Also if there are no Immigrants then companies will have to pay actual wages. The pro immigrant argument is pro corporate anti worker. You will lose the rust belt and continue to lose ground in New England if you keep this up.

Do they have the proper papers/documents? If not, then we should only let them in if they have them.

we need people to work on the farm and stand around homedepot. If we are going to build a wall to keep the illegals out

I only had 30 seconds to try and make an argument.

Developed countries birth rates are slowing down, new people are needed

In Europe at lease, the geneva convention states that refugees must be allowed in

/thread

Bad argument

I don't want to do it in their favor. There is no favor. They bring nothing but death and destruction. Fuck Islam, and fuck Sandniggers.

I'm a liberal and am not a fan of refugees, there.