We will convert your infidel temples into mosques
We will break your cross and replace it with crescent and star
You will die under our trucks
We will never stop until Allah's religion wins against religion of 3 gods

Other urls found in this thread:

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/fallmerayer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you will try but you never defeated Europe
we had empires we built cities you only had sand ...

>you will try but you never defeated Europe
LMAO

Goat fucking faggot.

hah ..turk roach

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Do you actually think you're in control? You're just a pawn, like any of us. You're useful idiots who will be discarded when (((they))) no longer have a use for you.

But please, enjoy yourselves. you have a whole generation until college professors start talking about islamic privilege, and how the next trendy and hip religion is being oppressed by you.

Your point?

Islam is a thing as long it is a businesses of its jewish overlords

What is Spain, What is the Reconquista

TOP FUCKING KEK Those Ottomans aren't shit!

Try that and we'll meet on the battlefield.

Based Jew.

Lol, we take ANATOLIA from you.we take Istanbul from you,your most precious city. We killed or assimilated your native inhabitans in Anatolia. Then we conquered Greece, we enslaved you, we raped your women, we raped you so hard you are not white aynmore and we forced your men to pay jizya tax, your childiren became soldiers for us, died in frontlines. And we killed 800.000 of your kind when they try to rebel us. Go on call me "r-roach" if thats make your butthurt ease, but don't forget one thing, we are your masters and you are our eternal slaves and you'll always be.
Pic related: we take it from you and you will NEVER take it back lol.

you forgot
>we will get bombed into a fine paste before any of this comes to pass.

>Islam will win

gyro just got slaughtered by kebab.

>Bulgaria
>Europe

You know we still have reservoirs of shit like enhanced smallpox and black plague, right? Anyone serious about the whole "defile Europe" thing should probably rethink it pretty fucking hard. With the right motivation Russia or the US could wipe out the entirety of the world population pretty fucking easily.

You got Greeked Abdul, and Persianed and Arabed and Anatolianed to the point where real Turks do not exist anymore.

Where did all the Janissaries go? Where did all the Anatolian Greeks go?

We are the same people that lived here since neolithic times:

Can you say the same? Have a DNA test and see how mongrelized you really are. You have DNA from every race under the sun Ahmed.

Now go fuck your cousin-wife.

You are mistaken.

I'm coming for the Infidelegates.

If you think that go back to Africa m8, You're too weak for our standards.

Greeks were beaten by the West before we were defeated by the Seljuks.

You never raped us, look up the sanjak system.

Concerning Anatolia, you will not be able to keep it for long, as long as you are playing those roach games you play with Islam. Enjoy your Kurds which are outbreeding you.

Said the shitskin rape baby, why are you even on this board? Doesn't your Muslim bull need his dick sucked while your sister whores herself to pay debts?

THIS IS NOW AN EXPLODING THREAD GAME

Ted is willing to give his life. But will it be for the sake of true conservatism, or will he go down in history as the Zodiac Killer once and for all?

The bomb is currently on the Islamic side of the wall

Odd two repeating numbers = Ted moves to American side of the wall
Even two repeating numbers = Ted moves to Islamic side
Tripz = Ted's countdown reaches 0
Quadz = Ted takes off the vest and leads the next crusade

Go back to Africa Tyrone please. I know I triggered you but it's the truth. Only real men can stand in the wave of the Islamic horde and you're clearly not cut for the task.

Underrated post

and then u get ass fisted by the chinks cause they don't need u anymore

Fuck off paki. If I was in charge I just nuke your shit hole countries and send all the ones we got in Europe to Madagascar, then sink it.

Roll

It will happen naturally before too long. We are overdue for another ague, and when it happens the Arabs with there joke of a medical system, and none existent hygiene will be devastated.

Can I convert and save myself?

>b-but m-muh t-turk pyramids in east asia, w-we are gods people!

>posting this every day

Let me guess, all of your surroundings are fucking sick of you aren't they?

>implying shitskins will ever win
couldn't give more than 2 shits what happens to germany or uk, but you mudshits will just get btfo again (XVII Polish-Ottoman war. and WW1 LMAO)

Sure you will.

Islam is a moon worshiping death cult.

White man reconquered most lands lost to shitskins, succesfully defended his continent during middle ages, got pretty much a whole world under control, fought 2 world wars and got so proficient in waging war that he can annihilate the planet, while you were living in huts made of goat shit under colonial boot.

Say again OP, what you're gonna do?

Your fake god and prophet won't save you if you anger a white man.

Pissing yourself already?

Someone read A Distant Mirror

Nice b8 goat fucker