#MoreThanARefugee Comments Thread: post the best comments

Post them

Hahahaha

It was the same on Lesvos m8.
My grandfather even bought a shotgun and I replaced my door with one that locks in 6 places.

How are so many comments like this? Are people waking up? It can't just be us.

Normies were posting redpilled comments and rebuttals i was shocked it was like i entered a twilight zone. We have actually won the argument on refugees the left were defeated.

>Quisling

Fucking based. That man did his absolute fucking best to save Norway, and was the only one to truly love his country till the end.

Why is there no left comments on the videos then? Are they just in hiding or learning?

There are atleast 3 similiar threads right now going

How fucking stupid are you, Mexico?

There's still left comments that are talking down to people and saying how "disappointed" they are in the comments section and ratings, going on their faggy virtue-signaling trip. They're just sandwiched in-between all the red-pilled comments, and hidden in some of the mass-replies.

JEWTUBE IS REMOVING DISLIKES!
CHECK BACK ON THE VIDEO IF YOURS IS STILL THERE!

How low do they go

The point is barely any comments are positive.
But like 1/3 is likes on the video.
This implies most of the likes are bots

Let them writhe in pain.

>that font
you're either a female or underage b&

Can user Please Leave This As A Comment on YouTube(I don't have a dummy account)

WHY YOUTUBES CENSORSHIP IS WRONG

YouTube is a private company and can delete comments as they pls.
True. But if they only want to be known as a private company, ask yourself, how are they going to make money off of this cause?

If it's not about money, than it's about the public good, and we shouldn't think of them as a private company..
If that's the case, and this is for the public good, why censor the public? How's that good?

One needs to ask, what's their agenda? Why are they pushing so hard for something the public is obviously opposed to? What does YouTube have to gain from it?
-
Feel free to edit to your liking.

seems like a really good deal to get past borders