>>130806286

>terror is ok if ourguys do it
This is why everyone hates "the skeptic community".

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8bx515O2l8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Allegedly, he is gay. I don't blame him for going full fash.

>if you kill the enemies invading your country you lose

>self-defense and retribution are terror
(((user))), pls.
Definitely get those vibes from him. Wouldn't surprise me.

He is my favorite furry

>it feels bad when the other team scores goals against us
>it would make us hypocrites if we were to score goals against them
>we win by doing nothing

I'm not even annoyed by the fact that this mosque was attacked. I don't care. I am annoyed by this "sargonism" where you pretend you are neutral and objective, a servant of truth even though you are talking about right wing crazies in the same way sjws talk about, for example london riots or the way bill maher rationalized nigger assassination of police officer.
>yeah yeah, its horrible what happened but I'm not surprised because they suffer so much blablabla
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8bx515O2l8Y

>allegedly
>bright blue fursona deer
>allegedly

Pretty sure TL;DR and HO's autism got the better of them, mate. They cut off ties from the "Skeptic Community" and openly ridiculed their centrist faggotry on issues that have an objective right and wrong.
This.

>Europe is rapidly reaching a point where our course of action should be to physically remove Muslims from our countries, illegalize the spread of the religion, kick out the apologists, burn Islamic texts, and destroy ALL Islamic buildings on European soil, especially mosques."

Add Jews to this and it would be perfect.

>supporting terror attack against a mosque
yeah, lets kill all muslims

>watching le Gamergate deer

DUDE SJWS LMAO

> pol listens to gay furries now

Im in

That's right do nothing goym.

Ih look, another limey on Youtube who Americans think is wise because of his accent.

TL;DR is a normie

Will not touch the JQ

not your guy.

he's saying what everyone thinks

>Allegedly, he is gay.
You can choose whether or not to be a giant flaming faggot.
You can't choose if you like dick.
If he is gay, I wouldn't begrudge him that.

Plus, gays should be taking up arms and shouting "remember Pulse!" like it's "remember the Alamo!" at this fucking point.

This.
>newfags are surprised that Sup Forumslacks have autistic tastes
He's getting further right every other video. Don't be so sure.

this latest thing he is just repeating the Islam behind the terror attacks nonsense.

It's Isreal doing it, and most of the attacks are faked anyway.

ps we don't even know if the vanning was a deliberate act yet, but the media and regressives in general have masturbated themselves silly over "white terrorism" already

>Crazies
What's crazy about recognizing the rule of law is breaking down and striking at the confirmed source of numerous attacks? If there's a bear and the park rangers won't help you, and it's known to be aggressive, and it's in your fucking living room, what do you do?

Was this supposed to be sarcasm?

It's not terrorism if they are invading your country, user.

I wouldn't say they're faked, but the truth about them is pretty obscured. Modern jihadis are kind of like feminists in the sense that they're a weapon of the kikes, but they're too stupid to realize it. I doubt most of the people on ISIL's payroll knew that a MOSSAD agent was their mysterious leader. It isn't news to anybody here, but getting a following like TL;DR's to accept the idea of going full fash on Mudslimes is a step in the right direction.

they are faked, have a close look at the photos, they are using dummies and fake blood.

only the patsies are killed.

Those niggers that attacked cops last year could also rationalize their behavior that way.
>what's crazy about recognizing that systems of oppressive white supremacy are killing unarmed blacks and deciding to take matters into your hands yadayadayada

shut the fuck up, faggot

It's not the muslims we should be attacking it's the Jews

1 Radical Islam is a product of Jewish corruption within Islam.
2. Fighting them just serves the Jew's agenda of divide and conquer

DEGENERATE DEGENERATE DEGENERATE DEGENERATE DEGENERATE DEGENERATE DEGENERATE DEGENERATE DEGENERATE DEGENERATE DEGENERATE DEGENERATE DEGENERATE DEGENERATE DEGENERATE DEGENERATE DEGENERATE DEGENERATE DEGENERATE DEGENERATE DEGENERATE DEGENERATE DEGENERATE DEGENERATE DEGENERATE DEGENERATE DEGENERATE DEGENERATE DEGENERATE DEGENERATE DEGENERATE

"unarmed blacks" who were told not to reach for anything and then went ahead and reached for places likely to be storing a weapon. some turned out to be armed, some did not.

dumb, dumb niggers.

he and Harmful were kicked out of the (((skeptic community))) as far as i remember

i guess quran, bukhari, muslim and tabari are all jewish corruptions then

piss off mr. bond

Oh my god Nazi furries are the most hilarious thing ever

>implying there's nothing inherently wrong with Islam and its JUST Jewish corruption
>implying that we should be mutually exclusive in who we fight
Nigger, if you're pinned down at Columbine High, you aren't going to make a distinction between trying to take out Eric or Dylan when you get your chance.

>niggers claiming they live in a "white supremacist" society where they literally are given a leg up and boost for employment and education over whites.
>rioting over justified shootings of career criminals or hate crimes that are ALWAYS proven to be hoaxes.
VS
>increasing terrorist attacks by Muslims, to the point that there has been at least one a day this past week and they are now regular occurences.
>a government that claims it doesn't have the resources to track these terrorists before they murder people, but has plenty of resources to track down facebook and twitter posts that are too critical of Islam.
Being a "servant of truth" means realising the two are not the same fucking thing. Nuance is a fucking thing, context is a fucking thing, and trying to pretend pointing out a violent political religion is incompatible and dangerous to Western society is somehow analogous to rioting because a career criminal got shot by police is completely dishonest.

IMHO all 3 Judaic religions are corrupt and sick from their root.

Funny, they were both Jews weren't they?

THEY HAVE ABDICATED THEIR AUTHORITY

WERE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING AAAAAHHHHH

It was not a terrorist attack.

Terrorist and terrorism have an actual meaning, look it up.

>Judaism and Islam area both Abrahamic
Now you're on the money with the allegory.

funny how everyone forgets the past when the right puts actions where their words are
all your arguments would make sense if there weren't what, 12, jihadi attacks before this
one attack does not equal 20 attacks
this was just a question of time... talk shit, get hit

A furry can never be /ourguy/ you dumb shit

What the fuck does a "true centrist objectivist" cuckhold like you should do when your country is getting overrun? Maybe actually doing something to protect your country is better than sitting on your ass with your dick in your hand blowing load into the face of people actually doing something for a change.

It's not the people that get blown up that are terrorised.

yeah their autism was too much to handle for
>muh community

Yes, the idea that blacks are oppressed is bullshit. The point I am making is that every ideology or group can find a way to justify unlawful behaviour.
No, you are dishonest. Using particular ideological coordinates while pretending they are universal and neutral in order to justify unlawful behaviour is quite dishonest.

I don't agree that it was terrorism. Give me a statement from vanguy first

>What the fuck does a "true centrist objectivist" cuckhold like you should do when your country is getting overrun?
Try and convince people to vote for political parties that will put an end to islamic immigration. Or you can be an idiot and shoot bunch of muslims illegaly and give ammunition to the left in their ""#notallmuslims but #allrightwingers" agenda.
Maybe actually doing something to protect your country is better than sitting on your ass with your dick in your hand blowing load into the face of people actually doing something for a change.
So why are you sitting here typing stuff on a forum when you should be burning mosques down and killing muslims?