GERMANY YES!

Tl;dr

The parents of a German student didn't want to see their son participate in a school excursion to a nearby mosque due to ideological reasons.

The parents are now facing punishment in court.

translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article165756063/Schueler-schwaenzt-Moscheebesuch-Eltern-kommen-vor-Gericht.html&edit-text=&act=url

Original (German) link:
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article165756063/Schueler-schwaenzt-Moscheebesuch-Eltern-kommen-vor-Gericht.html

Praise the oh so tolerant diversity!

Other urls found in this thread:

therebel.media/school_in_england_humiliates_students_who_didn_t_want_to_attend_dangerous_mosque_trip_and_then_makes_the_trip_mandatory
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sooo cucked I knew it Germany is Sweden tier cucked

soon parents will have to fight goverment officals when they come and try to take their kids

what the fuck is happening to this world?

Seriously, i always laughed it off when Americans praised their constitution as some sort of holy book, but it doesn't seem so bad after all.

>Seriously, i always laughed it off when Americans praised their constitution as some sort of holy book, but it doesn't seem so bad after all.
We will get it soon as well though eventually
Supreme Court recently ruled that "hate speech" is covered by the 1st amendment
But... but the fact that they actually had this case in front of them which would have become law instantly if they had ruled the other way shows how weak we are
Judicial review is a vile practice

Private Schools or bust my friends. Public schooling has always been a source of youth indoctrination. Why the masses don't realize what a horrible idea it is is beyond me.

cool, people should go to mosques, learn how shit their religion is, and never go back.

So progressive and tolerant

they do it because you let them
every group fights back against this shit except whites
if you just keep taking it, they will keep doing it.

Because most people are not intelligent enough to notice that a public school is itself only just one source. Especially not those trapped in one, getting indoctrinated. I piped up with a badwrong question once back during third grade and got worked over so bad that I went twenty years believing I was personally responsible for the Holocaust. Take it as you will, but for most people that fucking schoolhouse is a one-way-trip with no escape.

Germany should've gone full 1488 long ago if it was ever going to happen

Who else gets sick of hearing about this cuck news comming out of Germany France and the UK all the time?

You're partially right. The problem is the Government, especially over there, is the only one holding a gun to your head.

Why man, it's just part and parcel of living in a first world city. You guys will get over it.

Your children will be indoctrinated

Not mine :D

Convert

germans, start saying no to your government, what will they do shoot or imprison us all?

therebel.media/school_in_england_humiliates_students_who_didn_t_want_to_attend_dangerous_mosque_trip_and_then_makes_the_trip_mandatory

Good thing I don't live in your shithole country.

You live in totalitarian state. Do you german people even realize it?

BUT GUYS DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

Separation of state and church doesn't seem to be much of a thing anymore.

Hans, was soll das? Wer ist schuld daran?

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

We already did, remember? Didn't quite work out that well, and as a result we got decades of brainwashing, courtesy of the victorious allies and their happy merchants.
It's basically what experienced, just on an absolute massive scale.

To be fair it now reinforces the legality of hate speech. The same reason it would be so good if Trump's travel ban passed in the supreme court as it would mean any future presidents could ban immigrants or refugees from any country and it would be fully legal.

This would go badly in America

I went to one as a pup, I had totally forgotten about it. I remember it smells like Rose water.

Didn't indoctrinate me at any stage just a day from school.

All traitors shall be hanged in the near future.

Germany is about twenty years past the point where they needed to start sniping politicians.

Same with the U.K.

Most Western people are dead inside, they'll convert without making a fuss to keep living their miserable lives. They'll rationalize it "alcohol is bad for health anyway", "eating pork is not necessary and pig farms pollute the underground aquifers" etc.. That french guy Houellebeck wrote a book recently named "Submission" which basically describes that.

Die Bonzen und der Jude, Mann.

Thanks for the (You). It's really gotten absolutely dystopian here of late, hasn't it?

Many do. Most of them helpless due to believing that this is necessary to prevent the opposite extreme. Doomed if we dare, damned if we don't. It fucking sucks. Stay safe.

hail victory

This makes me so sad and pissed of at the same time.

People ask why we need gun rights. This is exactly why.

German anons are always welcome to come to Pennsylvania once the Pro-White Immigrant Raise act replaces our current immigration system.

Come to Pittsburgh, we have hockey and sometimes our own Oktoberfests if you're Bavarian.

>Die Bonzen

Didn't know Berlin was rich.

>Der Jude

All two of them? There are probably more Israelis on their self-pity tour to concentration camp museums at a given moment than Jews who live in Germany.