Happening?

Muslim girl's memorial set ablaze in the heart of a predominately gay area of DC.

Are the gays on our side?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2q961
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaëtan_Dugas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More like it's radicalized whites like you who did this

None of them stupid enough to commit arson in broad daylight can afford to live in this area kek

Shut the fuck up you whining Amerifat

I'm sure it was a leftist who torched it. The fact that she was murdered by an illegal destroyed their tale of Muslim victimhood woe. So, let's torch her memorial! "Waaaa mah victimhood!"

Like the illegal spic that beat her to death lmao?

Go ask /legbut/ some fucking hate the muslims with a passion they just worry Sup Forumsacks will electrocute the gay away.

We're just gonna taze their nips a little bit. It's not like they are niggers.

It was to drag the gays down to hell with her

Is the dangerous faggot tour back, lads? And also, does Mr. Pence agree?

boy i'm excited for the upcoming race war

You try telling them that, their sphincter puckers tight for the first time in their lives.

Not a happening. The media will be silent about this. They're trying pander both groups.

LA 1992 riots but across the entire country? i would benchwatch the fuck out of that

If you cucks are ever in Dupont Circle, be sure to eat at Mari Vanni during their prix fixe menu hour. Best Russian restaurant I ever visited, is not plagued by allegations of pedophilia.

>Pence
>Agreeing with faggots ever

I'd like to know more about that BASED Mexican.

Yeah the normal ones are.

>dupont circle fountain
>fire

The number of homeless people who live in Dupont Circle is large. They smoke, flick their cigarettes sometimes at passers by, and would certainly take umbrage at a bunch of SJWs stomping on their beds.

>fire department called at 8:30 a.m.

People start walking past that area on the way to the metro at 5:30. Plenty of people must have seen it yet said nothing.

There's your story, Faux Five.

Also there's a shitton of surveillance. Sup Forums could probably get into the wireless cameras every fag has set up around there.

Have fun.

>Mari Vanni

good looking out my nigel. i've lived in the city for nearly 2 years and never been

Why do they kill and hate a dead girl who was assuredly not a radical terrorist?

Men are retarded

archive.is/2q961
No narrative so they just call it road rage
Also this quote smells like incest to me
>Hassanen said that he and his firstborn daughter were always close. “She used to be like my friend, not my daughter,” he said.

>Muslim girl's memorial set ablaze

99% it was done by a Muslim.

Idk how you do memorials there, and I bet it was some BLM or some leftist refugee group (non-muslim) that did the memorial.

But erecting a statue, or anything that resembles structures of or for a dead person, whether a muslim or not is prohibited in Islam.

t. ex-Muslim

>was assuredly not a radical terrorist?
lol
do you believe this shit?
there are NO moderate muslims

The more you criticize white people and whiteness the more whites you will radicalize! Choose love! Love a white today!

Truck of Peace when?

Of course a lot of us are on your side,You think we like muslims and niggers and feminists? Fuck no! I voted for Trump! We know damn well how muslims and niggers feel about us and those fucking feminists always up our asses" pun intended" always latching on to us with their transtrender tumblr bullshit, i wanna live in a safe peaceful country where i can be happy and free. Ironically its never conservative whites or even neo nazi types that bother me its always the unholy trinity of muslims,niggers and feminists.

I believe she was a 17 yr old girl yeah.

This is just a rape and murder trying to be passed off as striking back at Muslims for terrorists acts.

what is taqqya?

Nice numerals for a quality post

I feel like this guy is getting set up for fucking that sweet muslima pussy, The guy looks too clean to commit that fucking murder man.

>islam murders gays for being gay
>are the gays on our side

I DON'T user, IT REALLY MAKES YOU THINK.

oops, I mean
>someone must have radicalized the gays to hate islam!

It is a common islamic method of lying and spreading false propaganda of islam. It is a islamic tenant that allows for lying to non muslims for the benefit of islam.

Based gay men!! Based black men!!! Based gay jew men!! BASED /ourguys/ BASED BASED

They fucking should be, we're much less likely to kill them.

>there are NO moderate muslims

>1 in 5 people in the world are radical terrorists

Really makes you think.

>dat lack of information

this

if it wasn't a right wing white male who killed her, the libs must create a false flag arson of her memorial that can be pinned on whitey.

I don't give a fuck at all about what gay people do in their privacy and I am actually an environmentalist.
Still I need to vote far right, so the SJW and islamic cancer doesn't win. It's a complicated.

Electrocuting them until they agree with you isn't much better.

>Ironically its never conservative whites or even neo nazi types that bother me its always the unholy trinity of muslims,niggers and feminists.
lmfao we know exactly how you feel. Those shrieking harridans have driven all good male role models out of schools.

Or maybe you can just stop being a degenerate faggot on your own, can't be that fucking hard.

The gays are part of the problem.

The enemy of my enemy.... is still my enemy. Let them kill eachother (lul, one way kill fest really)

Then deal with the muzzies later.

Thats not homosexuality user. thats some fucking retard with a rainbow flag that coincidentally likes to fuck boys.......

Srsly? Whos the racist here fuck you and your hypocrisy
#notallwhites

Stay safe apostate bro.

>Muslim girl's memorial set ablaze in the heart of a predominately gay area of DC.
>Are the gays on our side?

>gays should be taking up arms and shouting "remember Pulse!" like it's "remember the Alamo!" at this fucking point.

#notallfags #notmypenis

A FUCKING LEAF en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaëtan_Dugas

>pure coincidence

But user, you can't be racist against white people. Mr. Goldstein told me so.

This.