White man burned alive by racist browns in Brazil

What does pol think about this?
What will pol do when we will do the same thing to the white subhumans in Europe and USA? What will you do when we rape your female relatives, daughters, wives in front of you while one of us is jumping on your body with his crampons on?
What will you do when we slaughter your white subhuman kind one by one?
What will pol do when we make whites pay for their atrocities in non white countries and even continents?
Tell me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XkINjqLet-U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon
youtube.com/watch?v=E34uFvat4EE
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/watch-incredible-moment-irish-boxer-6321394
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What will pol do when we will do the same thing to the white subhumans in Europe and USA?
Race targeting designer viruses. Purge all non-Whites.

ouch

Decimate you!
Sage

turks are white. this is well know fact. If he is not white then he must be kurd.

I'm a 6'1 girl and I once went on holiday in Turkey, literally all the young men there were skinny little manlets and they all looked shyly at their feet when I walked by. Why are roaches so hard on the internet but so effeminate and pathetic in real life? Is it because they are weak and therefore insecure?

>Purge all non-Whites
How will you do that? You're too sissy/weak to take action against us you know.
>m-muh height
youtube.com/watch?v=XkINjqLet-U

I can easily beat the shit out of you, white subhuman.

White like Argentina

>t. resident angry roach poster.

Having a bad day, what?

we get insecure when we see trannies larger than us

this

they're literally insects with no courage unless they have numbers

You have real issues being a cockroach... I guess that's why your mudslime friends blow themselves up all the time.

Whites are not responsible for you being a subhuman. If you don't want to be a subhuman, stop act like one.

Roach shit poasters are my favorite I think. It's their only way of feeling relevant in the world, which makes their inner pain and insecurity all the more enjoyable to watch unfold.

>T-Turks a-are w-white
I love how whites are trying to assimilate us. They're aware of the fact that they're losing the race war, they're trying to convince us that we're white, just like how they convinced olive skinned meds that they're white.

I'm sorry white untermensch, we will purge your race, along with our asian, black and brown brothers.

>T*urk roach threatens a woman when confronted with his lack of masculinity
How utterly predictable. Reminder that T*urks are the weakest "men" in Europe

Surely you know by the same logic blacks will likely come for you Arabs for what you did to their genitals.

/thread

Thank god I'm a slav and not some wh*te progressive pussy like the west

THIS IS SO FUCKING ORGASMIC TO WATCH, videos of wh*tes getting killed is my favorite after videos and picutres of wh*te american soldiers getting killed

>live in the subhuman jungle
>murdered by subhumans

Wow. What a surprise.

>How will you do that? You're too sissy/weak to take action against us you know.
As I said, race targeting viruses. It is only a matter of time now. None of you Turks will survive, all of the shitkin aggressors who threaten us will die on the flour puking blood.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon

based brows fuck pigskins

Why would i be insecure?
I don't make race threads everyday unlike wh*tes
>Woman
LOL stop roleplaying
also, if you're woman it means you're double subhuman. you're inferior to men in every way, you're also white which means you're double subhuman

>be burned alive while taped to several mattresses
so like a viking burial but instead of a boat its just pure comfy. not bad imo

Dont be a fag, this vídeo is from a prison in Brazil, and the guy burning is a rapist.

I am 172 cm and I like taller girls because bo- er, science.

Can i get some context?

Sopa de blanco uma delicia

>wh*te american soldiers getting killed
they're also my favorite
fuck wh*Te dogs

Thanks user

>White
>Subhuman
Thats pretty funny coming from a roach

Every turk I've met has been hard talking but soft acting. They'll yell and scream like an enraged baboon but get in their face and they back down like a timid little dog. Such a pathetic people. No wonder your women are breeding with kurds in record numbers.

Around blacks never relax.

>What will pol do when we will do the same thing to the white subhumans in Europe and USA?

in USA we are all armed and ready to put down at least 1000 people each

there's no mob violence outside nigger ghettos

Do You seriously want to provoke the more intelligent race?
You know what we are capable of, Turk.
Good thing wer're helpung the kurds, just you wait, mongol arab bastard.

just dont race mix. they are pushing race mixing with blacks to kill all the bad people along with the blacks. black hair = death

NUKE MECCA

Would gladly let you try. Wouldn't mind killing a few more shitskins

>white
>in brazil

y tho

>w-whites are not s-subhumans
THAT'S WHY WE ENSLAVED YOU: :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Communal acts of savagery makes you superior

Hilarious. No Turkish "man" is superior to a white woman, they are inferior in terms of intelligence as well as strength

Why did they burn him?

Jesus Christ.
Imagine being in that situation. Surrounded by rabid monkeys torturing you to death

I can only hope that he was guilty of something bad.

What we do.Napalm,A-Bombs,race specific bio wmds,VX or just the good old WP on your little slum enclaves.Some sandwomen will be kept as war booty of course.I like to rape them and hear their screams.

wh*Te dogs getting genocided is my favorite past time

is it true you cover your women because they have beards too?

Do you have to have a beard to get those 72 virgins?

also NUKE MECCA

We kill white men
We take away their women
it's simple as that, it's our tradition.

I was warned in no uncertain terms by my Brazilian roommate not to go to Brazil. I thought it just meant the black parts but apparently it is everywhere.

>redditor takes random anonymous posts at face value

Ignore caliphate roach-motel posts

Brazil is more white than people think, the shitskins aré from the North, the South is predominant europeans descendants, germana, Polish, portuguese and italians colonizers, seu for nas engrish.

I can't watch the whole vid i'm a pussy. But maybe he was a pedo do it's ok

Two can play that game, roach.

I'm just waiting for society to break down to the point where I can kill niggers in public with no consequences. Sup Forums is going to be the mob setting niggers and kikes on fire.

Happy Porkadan turkroach!
By the way the vid is about a prison rebelion, if criminals wants to kill each other it's good no matter the race.

>Imagine being in that situation. Surrounded by rabid monkeys torturing you to death
This is what will your country look like

Better pack up your shit and escape to an isolated island, cracker faggot.

Dont Go to rio or sao Paulo, or the North, especially If you are a burguer.

This was not in Brazil
sage

Reminder that the non-white menace only exists because whites haven't decided to destroy them yet, such is the kindness of the whites

Story on this? What did he do to deserve that?

because all the males above 15 are working you stupid slut, this isnt a wellfare country like your icy hole

He is a rapist.

FEEL YOUR FURY
FEEL YOUR HATE
ELEVATE YOUR MENTAL STATE.

>This was not in Brazil
>sage

>p-please my white masters accept me as white
KEEEEK BRAZILIAN KEKS ARE MY FAVORITE POSTERS :DDD

Russia would have raped you long ago were it not for France and Britain's protection.

Lmfao
He would have died from high cholesterol anyways. You guys always pick fat, weak men. Cause that's exactly what you are, you're just insecure about being a shitskin as well.

Saged

Weird propaganda/psyops thread like every day, OP probably isn't even brown

#bandidobomébandidomorto

This was not in Brazil
sage

turks are genetically weak

>cracker faggot

>can't beat based Chechens
>get beheaded by based Northern Caucasians
>w-would h-have
LOL

I didn't say I didn't see ANY men (although the men I saw were hardly men at all)

It was.

You're arab rapebaby, hence you're not white.
Stop roleplaying ;)

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>13 posts
So who is really behind that ID?

Who wants to incite hate between Whites and other races?

The best thing about the stupidity of dune-coons is the fact that their "civilizations" will never evolve enough for them to join us at the top

>can't beat Kurds

Where the hell would it happen then?

Also, this anti white shit is going global it is fucking disturbing. Makes me happy no one pays attention to eastern europe.

Average Turkey IQ :85
We might be talking to a literal retard here boys

bro the uneducated browns will see you as white you dumbass and you'll get burned too , let alone Turkey is such a fuckin uncle tom to the illuminati gtfo faggot

roach got cucked by a white and now he's mad
xD

Indeed, i'm not brown
I'm asian, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than being a white subhuman
Come to Eastern Turkey
>wh*Te subhuman calling anyone retard
LOL

Well, we won't stoop to the level of this.
When we have a problem with someone, we're quick, we're direct, we're deadly, and we're begging you not to make us go there. So please...we don't want to do it and you don't want us to to do it.

Pretty sure cuckroaches are perfectly capable of inciting hatred towards themselves on their own

He's right though, especially France they literally saved you.

Coming soon to a city near you!

I have no fucking idea, but if it happened here, it would have been a huge fucking deal.

scoured the internet, found nothing

sage

>cucked by a white
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>turk has to b8 with blacks and hues because turks are shit fighters

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/watch-incredible-moment-irish-boxer-6321394

Their low IQs and Napoleonic manlet rage is what makes them the worst posters on Sup Forums. Shame that decent folk have to suffer their blind attack at anything that is superior to them and makes them insecure