Pooing in the streets

ITT we talk about pooping in the streets of San Francisco so much that there are now poop maps.
Making fun of poos is fun but if we are not careful, our wonderful liberal elites will turn our country into a giant shitter.

Other urls found in this thread:

mochimachine.org/wasteland/
youtube.com/watch?v=V2NkwVBdtD0
youtube.com/watch?v=ajF2NOuYkjk
sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Complaints-of-syringes-human-waste-rise-10459969.php
dailywire.com/news/12001/san-francisco-requires-poop-maps-help-pedestrians-hank-berrien#exit-modal
thrillist.com/news/nation/human-wasteland-map-plots-all-of-san-franciscos-poop
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
sfgate.com/bayarea/article/S-F-Nevada-reach-tentative-settlement-in-6552026.php
archive.fo/cDwPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Must be the Oracle headquarters.

I live in SF. I can almost assure you that this map is under-representing the amount of shit on sidewalks. No joke. Seems like literally almost every street has shit on it with a stench of urine.

Completely disgusting. That's what happens when you promote blind liberal policies.

Do they not arrest shitters or something?

Been in SF, it's even more gay than fucking Amsterdam.

>tfw burgers are becoming the new poo in loos

They're Indians on H1-B so that would be racist. Have some tolerance for other cultures.

2.8% of the population in the SF metro area is Indian.
0.9% for the US as a whole.

*tofu burgers

The courts are totally flooded and so are the jails here. they don't even bother prosecuting minor property crimes any more.
Oh and an obese crackhead died once after getting tazed, so now our cops can't use them any more. Oh and there's a policy in place on the force that prohibits trying to shoot anyone in a fast moving vehicle during a chase. Whicvh means a Muslim mass casualty Ram-a-Van attack would not be stopped by snipers without breaking said policy.
This city is fucked.

>now double that number

The shit piles...

whats the name of that game? it looks fun!!!!!

thats from mochimachine.org/wasteland/

there seems to be a major poo problem in the area called little saigon

They don't arrest shitters, junkies shooting up on the sidewalk, etc. Complete lawlessness.

youtube.com/watch?v=V2NkwVBdtD0

nope that's the tenderloin, the last neighborhood in sf with majority nigger population

isnt it kindof funny how there giong backwards?
so much for being one of the most proggresive cities in the world heh?

>They don't arrest shitters, junkies shooting up on the sidewalk, etc. Complete lawlessness.

isnt that because the prisons are overpopulated by spics and niggers?

That's because that's where Gide Memorial Church is. They have extra gibs, clean needle services, all that shit.
that's also the biggest open air drug market in the city. Right near Pill Hill where the dopers trade their meds for street dope or cash

Apparently only 28 public bathrooms in the entire city are open 24-7. The city needs a estimated 500. San Francisco has a terrible overcrowding of homeless people. The liberal way of dealing with the homeless is to ban them and shoo them away from everywhere. But the blame isn't all on them. The worst areas are places tourists frequently visit.

The city tried to solve the poo problem by placing portable toilets in the worst areas. They barely helped because they are only open 2pm-9pm Tuesday to Friday.

Fuck. How does the average citizen feel about all of this?

It's America's biggest called the Tenderloin district. It couldn't be in a worse location either. Right between the business and government centers.

Hoovervilles looked more comfy than this.

>cali fags actually need a poo in loo map

and they think they are the best state?

It's fucking disgusting. Can't wait to get out. Most people here are total liberals and see it as part and parcel of living in a big city.

Not to mention the local politicians are garbage and completely spineless.

IMAJUN MOI SHOCK

what is at the center of the shitstorm

isnt san francisco also dealing with a severe drought now?

what a shithole not even brussels is that bad.

Pill...hill? Jesus Christ someone has that city already.

Are you sure the poos aren't just faggots leaving each other gay roses?

yet the property values are through the roof.

Not so fast, pajeet... San fran is the bangalore of california.

I thought San Francisco was a city for rich people? You mean it's just a ghost town property scam filled with homeless scum?

>san fransicko is america

there is no middle class in san fran. either you make at least six figures or you're homeless.

DESIGNATED
E
STREET
I
G
N
A
T
E
D

I lived there for a few years in the late 1990s. I thought it smelled terrible then. People I know who still live there say the whole city is like one big unflushed toilet now.

Is this a rare photo of the San Francisco middle class?

Who does the minimum wage jobs? Do they have to commute from far away?

I see, sounds like hell on earth

Hmm, i can see where the Indian district is on this map, nice

No rain will do that, ffffffffffclimatechangggeeeeee

Buy a black light.

Your life will never be the same.

>saturday, march 6, 2010. 2:30 pm. minna street, san francisco, between fifth and sixth streets

people are documenting the poopatrators

forgot pic

Do they have a map that shows where those degenerate old naked fucks are? Last time I was in AIDS City, there was a cafe in Castro where these broken dicked exhibitionists sat around, waving their little pickels at everyone in the name "my human rights." Fucking sickos...

I grew up in the city and you could smell the shit all over the place. Fuck that hypocrite city.

>>san fransicko is not america

A FUCKING LEAF

Sounds like you only have to throw in some neon lights and you have your distopian cyberpunk city, neat.

That's LA in two years, user

I wish it wasn't.

it's legal for homeless to shit in the streets in seattle

Californians can't even execute people, they have the death penalty but haven't executed anyone in over ten years because it's mean. Serial killers die on death row of old age there, whilst laughing at the dumb citizens who pay for their geriatric care.

>That's LA in two years, user
Incorrect. Cyberpunk is now! Just ask Sup Forums.
youtube.com/watch?v=ajF2NOuYkjk

>I live in SF. I can almost assure you that this map is under-representing the amount of shit on sidewalks. No joke. Seems like literally almost every street has shit on it with a stench of urine.
post picture

They either have to commute from far away or cram ten people into a one bedroom apartment.

>each homeless person with 2 dogs
>0 toilet
>poop everywhere including human

Is this surprising?

no but here are articles:
sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Complaints-of-syringes-human-waste-rise-10459969.php
dailywire.com/news/12001/san-francisco-requires-poop-maps-help-pedestrians-hank-berrien#exit-modal
thrillist.com/news/nation/human-wasteland-map-plots-all-of-san-franciscos-poop

Downtown Poo city full of mental patients and liberal/communist faggot KUCKS with illegal alien workers and a few niggers for shits and grins !

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

Why does SF has so many hobos? Where do they come from? Why isn't there anything done to help them? Why can't they ship them to another city with programs to help the homeless? Isn't San Fran a wealthy city?

>Why can't they ship them to another city with programs to help the homeless?
San Fran has a lot of programs to help the homeless.
>Isn't San Fran a wealthy city?
Yes

Well why are there so many then? I looked at a Graph and San Fran by far has the most hobos per capita. Are there just too many or the programs not good enough?

Do the hobos tend to be liberal hippies who went there to be with other liberal hippies and realized they couldn't afford the city?

Just like (((they))) want. The middle class is the lifeblood of the US but it has been shrinking and more and more people are becoming lower income.

skyrocketing housing prices resulted in people being displaced. Not only that but overflowing prisons results in people being released with no where else to go

I live in the bay, I think it's time to designate san Francisco as a shitting city.

>Why can't they ship them to another city with programs to help the homeless?

sfgate.com/bayarea/article/S-F-Nevada-reach-tentative-settlement-in-6552026.php
archive.fo/cDwPU