Germany Raids Homes of 36 People Accused of Hateful Postings Over Social Media

Germany Raids Homes of 36 People Accused of Hateful Postings Over Social Media

>In a coordinated campaign across 14 states, the German police on Tuesday raided the homes of 36 people accused of hateful postings over social media, including threats, coercion and incitement to racism.
Most of the raids concerned politically motivated right-wing incitement...

archive.is/I53tT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WUmN80JB8cA
youtube.com/watch?v=kAUqjbIzDxY
youtube.com/watch?v=8JfFlGkwvXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good

Curious if Kraut and Tea, youtuber, would be considered by police as a person as inciting hatefull postings

>incitement to racism
What the fuck does that even mean?

yes

asking to many questions is racist

Wow, that's the most cucked picture I have ever seen I think.

>inb4 we're getting arrested for arguing that merkel is bad for the country and her policies destroy europe

But he is not german

There's no dissent if everyone is arrested or intimidated and bullied into obedient submission.

i hope it is a fake news. german can't be so cucked cmon

angela merkel is a fat unfuckable cunt, who is exterminating the german race by bringing in nigger refugees.

hitler is spinning in his grave.

I love free speech.

reinstate the monarchy

It has been common practive for the police to do this since 5 years or so...

The thing is that they're going to have ironical elections like in North Korea so that's a message to people who want to vote for anyone other than established parties.

Remember when people thought that West Germany was merging with East Germany and not the other way around?

>Using social media
Natural selection at work

Kraut and Tea already warned you, and you didn't listen:
youtube.com/watch?v=WUmN80JB8cA
youtube.com/watch?v=kAUqjbIzDxY

>Curious if Kraut and Tea, youtuber, would be considered by police as a person as inciting hatefull postings
In the first seconds of the first video above he says (as a joke) "No, I have not been raided by the police..... yet", or maybe it's not a joke...

>reinstate the monarchy
Not even that would help them....

>It has been common practive for the police to do this since 5 years or so...
I'm sorry for you.....

>Remember when people thought that West Germany was merging with East Germany and not the other way around?
Remember: an ex-stasi agent is controlling your facebook (see videos above, the president Amadeo-Antonio foundation, which surveys facebook for hate speech, is an ex-stasi)

I dunno, like... pre-racism? Not racist but could slippery slide into racism if combined with the right wrongthink?

>Natural selection at work

Yes and no, sure, as some have "right-leaning" tendancies, more than enough people are worried that this is just the first of many steps to Stasi 2.0

More often than not, proper critique is being shaunted as "neo-nazi hate speech" over here thanks to our glorius media machine

People should be criticizing the fact you can be arrested over posts on social media, not that people are using their real names on it.

What will happen if an American posts a bunch of nazi/redpill shit on german facebook and twitter pages?

Non-Americans will never know the freedom of waving pig heads at Muslims as you tell them that Muhammad was a pedophile.

Pic related from my area

Why do leftists support this? Remember 5 years ago when we said, "we just want free speech, and your obviously trying to censor us" and they claimed it wasn't censorship they wanted? Well now we have real censorship, there are literally words you are not allowed to say, ideas you can not express in much of Europe. America is on its way there too. I think I'd lose it long before we ever got as bad as Germany though.

youtube.com/watch?v=8JfFlGkwvXY

>mfw

4th reich is here and it's not what you would expect at all.

One day these cops are going to wake up and see their names and addresses plastered all over the internet. Wonder if they think " I'm just doing my job" will save them.
Fucking traitors, all of them.

I'm just hoping WW3 ends the same way as the last 2. Germany getting exactly what they deserve. When will krauts learn? Or will they have to be exterminated this time?

I would say they should protest, but that would be hate speech. and they'd be arrested.

ridiculous

you know that germany will rebuild.
EVERY TIME.

What the fuck are they supposed to do? Stage a coup? They are just doing what the democratically elected politicians order them to do. It is the German (and white people everywhere) peoples fault for being so complacent and entitled and above all idealistic.

Better to bury your dead in silence than rasie your voice in protest and wind up getting arrested for hate speech.

Just so they can flood the west with shit skins again. We need a final solution

this fag lives in Vienna
he's German tho

So long krautposters XD

Sharing things that could incite racism. You know, like statistics.

Should be millions of them posting the same thing
See how the 'authorities' deal with that
' I am Spartacus'
' I am Spartacus'
But if you bow down and let them use the 36 as 'an example' to silence the rest
then you are finished

>mfw I could go to prison for posting on Sup Forums

Hitler did nothing wrong.

>Merkel
Leader of the free world amirite?