Be me

>be me
>go to gun show
>go to parking lot
>hand a guy $300
>now I own an AR-15 with no background check or official documentation that says I own this gun

How can you sanely defend this?

Other urls found in this thread:

classicfirearms.com/ar-15-for-sale-m4-flat-top-bear-creek-ar15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cuz everyone deserves a gun

meh, rifles account for almost no crime. Seems like something a pussy would worry about.

i don't want to defend it. Also, post pics, this is my stash

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>I'll defend it with my gun faggot.

How many mass murders occur from guns purchased from gunshows?

we wuz militia!

SHALL

With all those, you must be cartel

Making it illegal if a 2 friends want to sell a gun to each other without tons of paper work is unreasonable

>be me
>go to ghetto
>go to parking lot
>hand a guy $300
>now I own an AR-15 with no background check or official documentation that says I own this gun

Lemme see more of that Hi-Power, ese

DPMS is trash thats why you only paid $300

Having a nose this big can hit people.

I cant. $300? You practically stole it.

>be me
>stop at farm stand
>hand guy $10
>now I own a sack of farm-fresh veggies with no veggie license nor documentation, not even a receipt

How can you sanely defend this?

Are you a criminal, drug addict, or otherwise prohibited purchaser of a firearm?

I don't see a problem. Maybe you don't like the idea that the government doesn't know everything.

I wish I could do the same with a 40mm grenade launcher, can only get away with doing it with a 37mm "signaling device"

Wrong poster. Oooops!

I dont believe you.

>phone up Abdul hakim
>meet up in parking lot
>give him £400
>he gives me a gun

Its gonna happen regardless of legality you fool

Underrated post

The thing is if a cop sees this scenario they will arrest you. If you are saying cops should arrest you for my scenario too then I agree.

that's it, I have these two rifles too, but they're 22s

$300 for AR-15

aren't those things like 2k+?

kys

Why would he arrest you? It's a perfectly legal private transaction unless you live in a cuck jurisdiction with laws specifically against it.

I've bought a pistol from a cop this way its not illegal

only 300$? thats a fucking lie. guns at gunshows have a 25% increase if not more. store ar-15 are somewhere between 1k-2k meaning one from a gunshow is probably around 1.5k-3k

also you want to buy guns from gunshows to prevent the kikes from trying to take it away. your also buying these guns from people, not kike factories

on a side note, what state?

>hand a guy $300
it's either a 22, has bodies on it, is a rep, or something else sketchy.

Meant for

Not you can buy them new for about $450. If you hit really good sales and build your own you can finish one for 350$

underrated

>AR15 for $300

I don't believe you. Nice larp, faggot.

Nice revolver collection, but posting pictures of what you own and then asking others to show theirs has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen posted here. I won't even bother running a reverse image search on your pic.

It's a Constitutional right. If you do not like it, go live where you will be killed by a car running your stupid unarmed ass over for just being YOU.

You didn't actually do this though. You're making this up.

>aren't those things like 2k+?
Shit rifles like Op's are cheap, under $600.

Good AR's are easily over two grand, yea, but solid mid tier rifles that will never let you down can be had for about $1200.

Well how do you plan to stop it? Guns need to be legal because we all have a right to defend ourselves. As long as guns exist, private sales will be a thing.

If you can even come up with a way to regulate private sales without just banning all guns then everyone would be happy to hear about it. Otherwise shut your faggot mouth.

Only when Democrats are in office.

You can't kill people with veggies. Whats with you guys and terrible analogies?

NOT

Governments have killed more people through disarming their populace than any armed conflict between nations.

nice bait faggot

>how can you defend privatly selling your own private property to a voluntary purchaser
Constitution

>aren't those things like 2k+?

no, they used to cost around $1,000 but then Obama happened and now you can buy one for about $450-$500 for a low end model and about $700-$800 for a good one.

its a right of man to own a gun especially if you live in mixed nation

They can be built on the cheap in the $350-$400 range.

nah, my dad has a good government position. These are used by his drivers. Also none of them legal but bought off the police, so go figure

damn the freedoms are real

Op is probably a larping europoor. Let's see your american flag.

It's just a tool. If I go to a garage sale and buy a hammer and a saw, what business of it is anyone's aside from me and the seller?

Ruger ar 556 is a great cheap ar15

Cause you didn't. None of that happened. You're full of shit and should die.

reverse it idiot, I just took it.

So you bought a .22?

Nah bud. You can buy a whole variety of decent AR15s at the $700 price point. 2k isn't even justifiable unless you're getting an AR10.

You know how it's illegal to buy pot? Same shit you cunt. You can't stop. Only law abiding citizens not going to break the law while criminals will.

Would you rather the majority of criminals be gun owners?

I can poison a veggie. I can choke you with a corn cob. I can put an onion in your steering linkage so you drive into a wall.

What's with your terrible analogy?

If you want a good rifle you spend about that but the cheap shit works just as good when it comes to destroying commies and niggers.

>You can't kill people with veggies.

Tell that to Monsanto.

>flag

>$300 for AR15
make sure to check it thoroughly because you either got a good deal or you got scammed.

>AR-15
>M4
>no RCO
>no Carrying handle
Are you somewhat retarded for not having at least iron sights or just dumb. Noob.

A tool whose only purpose is to kill that you just bought anonymously with no paper trail to. What if a terrorist does this?

> he knows nothing of the current weapons market
> point and laugh at him

Its amazing how cheap guns become when there is no longer a fear of the president trying to outlaw them

So Obongo was good in some ways?

nigga, I can go buy 2 ak47s for $800 right now.

Private sale should include receipt of transfer which includes the following information of both the buyer and seller: Name, contact info, purchase price, serial number(s), firearm(s) sold
Which can lead to litigation of the seller should the buyer carry out any illegal activity with said weapon.
If you failed to do that, then you illegally purchased those firearms, which negates your argument for gun control.

That isn't illegal.

Agreed.

yep better to buy one for 500 to be safe

>I can poison a veggie. I can choke you with a corn cob. I can put an onion in your steering linkage so you drive into a wall.
and you would go to jail and lose the ability to sell veggies thanks to government regulation.

Are you getting paid for thisÉ You dont even live in the states any more why do you fucking careÉ

Then you kill him with your own unregistered firearm.

How can op sanely defend sucking cock all day every day

THIS IS MY RIFLE
THIS IS MY GUN...

Obviously you are not a gun owner.

$300 for a used basic AR-15 is about right. New you can get one for about $400

Act now faggots, only 3 left! (I have no affiliation with the seller)

classicfirearms.com/ar-15-for-sale-m4-flat-top-bear-creek-ar15

>Ruger ar 556
>great

No, Ruger is cheap pine tree castings proprietary garbage. I wish people would quit thinking Ruger makes good guns, sure they are better than a Hi-Point but its still a cast piece of shit.

Shits probably damaged in a way. Get jewed senpai

A good one goes for about 600+, anything under that is probably shit.

Many such cases.

>A woman in California allegedly killed her boyfriend using mixed veg, according to local news reports.

>According to NBCLA, a local prosecutor states that Linda Clarene Jackson, 59, of Lake Los Angeles, allegedly attacked her 59-year-old boyfriend, David Ruiz, while he was in her house.

>The local TV station reported further that the hapless Ruiz was struck in the head by "a can of peas, a can of carrots and a can of chicken broth" in the deadly attack.

>Jackson is in custody with bail expected to be set at a high level. If convicted, she faces life in prison.

$300 rifle is not likely to work.

Therefore, you're lying.

Nigger it's a right to bear arms, how can you not defend this your faggot nigger hippie commie cuck McJew traitor

>Private sale should include receipt of transfer which includes the following information of both the buyer and seller: Name, contact info, purchase price, serial number(s), firearm(s) sold
>should
There is no law to punish people like this yet. There should be. Every gun sold, your name, contact info and social.

Any websites or forums you could recommend? I'd love to try my hand at something like that.

Negative. Although I know you're just a larping eurocuck, so I dont need to go into details about how retarded you are.

Post gun pictures to trigger this faggot.

Leaf

10/22 is a fun plinker
definitely not for an actual rifle, you're right

>AK for $400 ea
yes, but that is bare bottom for a slightly used one. A $300 AR is probably broken or made of the worst possible chinesium.

Gun salesman of the century.

>you can't kill people with vegetables
That's where you're wrong kiddo.

Very Mexican
Pretty cool

you are a cuck if you don't want guns, you believe a stranger in police uniform because what its his job ? what if he breaks should they have guns ?

you are cuck and probably don't live in USA
I envy their freedom its the only good thing they have there

I need one!!!!!!

eh, better than brazil. You should get a rifle or a shotgun

> be me
> go to home depot
> build shotgun for $30 of pipe, board and nail
> Now I own a shotgun with no background check or official documentation that says I own this gun.

You'll never delete knowledge once it is known. Spend your time on something more useful.

Not in Florida.

I should go to jail (more likely prison).

But so what? That's the way things work. It's innocent until proven guilty, not guilty until proven innocent.