Hong Kong nationalism on the rise

>Latest polls show only 3% of Hong Kongers aged 18-30 identify as "Chinese", a historic low since the sovereignty of the city was handed from the British Empire to the People's Republic of China

The youth of Hong Kong are literally going far right en masse (just like the rest of the world, really).

Can't wait for a whole generation to grow up to be commie killers.

reuters.com/article/us-hongkong-anniversary-idUSKBN19B1IE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_emperors_family_tree_(middle)#Tang_and_Second_Zhou_dynasties
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off gook

Taiwan is real China.

Good for them tbqh.
It's good that people are feeling proud and working for the wellbeing of their lands instead of submitting to Mr. shekelberg's globalist schemes.

Taiwan is Taiwan.

Hong Kong is Hong Kong.

China died centuries ago. It ceased to exist when the Song Dynasty fell to the Mongolians in 1279.

Edward Leung pls go
Actually I like HK Indigenous, Youngspiration and some other localist groups. Fuck Demosisto and Nathan and Josh tho.
If Baggio and that woman didn't pull that dumb stunt with the flag they would still be in the LegCo. It's like they didn't even want power

Hong Kong is rightful British clay

yeah, that dumb fucking woman spit in the face of the ppl who elected her...

Australia is chinese clay.

>HK Indigenous

Edward Leung is a sell out. He's afraid of even overtly saying he's pro-independence.

There's only one party left in Hong Kong that is actually Nat Soc and it's the Hong Kong National Party.

This.

That's nice. Sadly, if you continue attempting to determine your own future the rest of the world will pretend you don't exist, like Taiwan.

Chine is Mongolai

We won't even exist if we don't gas the invading Chinese who are coming in via uncontrolled immigration and breeding like insects.

We'd rather be insignificant than non-existent, thank you.

Return to mothership

>Return to Islamic Non-White Arabic State after you lot abandoned us in the first place

No thanks. We'll forge our own national destiny.

You can help us fight the Communists and Jewish bankers, though.

Hong Kong had a tiny population before the British came. 99.9% of people who were in Hong Kong were there willingly to take advantage of the wealth that the British brought to Hong Kong. Hongkongese people like to identify with western values as a result. Fucking went there in 2005. I remember fucking mainlanders shitting in the tunnel to a star fairy terminal.

Isn't this happening all over the Chinese "republic', Tibet, Taiwan, Mongolia, everyone that isn't Han is turning.

The rest of the world is genuinely creeped out by white westerners today.
In the past all our intellecutals could talk about was emulating the west, today no one talks about emulating them culturally.
With internet you can just see other groups go crazy so you adapt as well.

You've got my support, but Chinese money will buy every friend you've got given the chance.
We're in the midst of a soft Chinese invasion ourselves.

No shit. What sane person wants the Grineer lording over them?

>but Chinese money will buy every friend you've got given the chance.

We know. In our ultra-capitalistic society of Hong Kong (ironically, remotely controlled by the Chinese Communists), money-based allegiance what all the older generation knows.

Luckily we younger ones are so fucked by the system more and more are now seeing past pure capital and embracing nationalism (the Chinese Lugenpresse likes to call it "localism" to soften the blow).

>Junk boats
>Dragons

huh didn't notice that before

Truth

Hong Kong literally has Anti-Communist militias already. They go around hunting down Chinese officials and beating/killing them. Pretty based.

This is the truth.
People's view of Taiwan seems stuck in the sixties.

The important bit is the Pearl.

We pride ourselves for our nickname: the Pearl of the Orient.

silly HK nationalism, whites still consider you chinks. you and we(mainlanders) are genetically identical.

To let you guys know a bit more. This is a recent propaganda video we made, detailing how the Chinese Communists are literally stealing our own children's future by taking up places in our primary schools.

www jewbook com/hknationalparty/videos/666114373587520/

Picture was when we were setting up a public rally/speech we did just last month.

DESIGNATED

And wacha gonna do about it, gook?

Funny you say that.

We we go by actual genetics modern "Han Chinese" would be at least 8 races.

Simple.

We kill the Communists and Asian Honorary Jews.

They'll sooner be assimilated by the mainland then become independent.

As a Brit I feel bad for them.

You clearly mistook race for ethnic. I don't know how credible this map is. but different chinese ethnics can't differ more than different european whites

>China died centuries ago. It ceased to exist when the Song Dynasty fell to the Mongolians in 1279.
Tang>Han>Qin>Song>Sui>meme dynasties before Qin>Ming>Qing>Commies>Yuan
This is the correct opinion on Chinese history.

It's their race. it's their fate.

How is being a race traitor far right ?

Day of the rope coming for people like you.

Interesting tho, I thought singaporeans are much bigger race traitors?

Eastern Asia has lower genetic diversity in general (the Asian landmass in general, not just chinks btw), but the ethnicities are different enough in China that with a bit of attention you can see ethnic distinction just looking at them.

Oh look it's you again Mr Willing Slave of a Multicultural Totalitarian Regime.

Our government is controlled by the the USG and hence the jews.

Han population is still 85%+ of the general population, which is more than most western yuropeans countries and much more than the US, and our aliens aren't "integrated" either.

>ming dynasty not the best dynasty
pretty much ancap paradise

>imlying the lee family are jews

And your women go crazy to suck white dick. Is that fault of the government also?

Nice bait, gweilo. This is not nationalism but "National Separatism" which is more like "far left" rather than right.

Lee family definitely supports globalism and neo liberalism. Also support israel, definitely cryto jews.

Tang were Turks.

Countries like singapore or japan have to be globalist but making it emphatically a non-chinese state was bad. good luck, my fellow chinese

>China was culturally enriched.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_emperors_family_tree_(middle)#Tang_and_Second_Zhou_dynasties
Not really. Under the previous dynasty, they were the Chinese ruelrs on a borderland Northwestern territory but they weren't kebab themselves.

>hehe, yes, goy, break free from that terrible commie state that stands in the way of progress
>once the devastating civil war is over Mr. Shekelsberg and Uncle Sam will help you rebuild a true inclusive multicultural society free of hate on the ruins

Taiwan is 95% Han, so it's really not just about ethnicity. There is always separatism exist around different corners probably since late Qing period, nothing new and nothing impressive.

>hehe, yes, goy, advocate communism as the solution to all problems
>once your violent revolution succeeds, the state will surely dissolve rather than become a breeding nest for Mr. Shekelsberg and Chariman Mao

That is why i don't support Singapore no more. I only have faith in my fatherland.

Aliya soon.

Modern China is as communistic as USA is democratic