Hows the islamophobia in Texas? Looking at houses right now, and it's very cheap! Lots of mosques too

Hows the islamophobia in Texas? Looking at houses right now, and it's very cheap! Lots of mosques too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CuMPoIQrQ10
youtu.be/jDgdO5whvc4
reverbpress.com/politics/firearms-per-capita-by-state/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lots of poos and muzzies in Houston. Don't know about the rest of that shithole.

Texas is very Islam-friendly.
They're already majority non-white, so a few more can't really hurt.

Come to Kansas, people here openly say nigger to niggers faces. I can't even imagine what they'd do if they saw a mudslime.

Is that in the united states too?

Of course it is.

Go to Memphis Tennessee because they actually have a decent Muslim community

I live in northern Texas and its being overrun by sand niggers. Cant wait to move to a white area

Wait are you a fucking muslim? I thought you were white stay the fuck out sandnigger.

TN is nice but Memphis is a total shithole. It was cool seeing rebel flags being flown proudly across the state

They also have a prominent nigger community.

The best part about Texas is there is so much space to bury bodies. Muslims get killed all the time in Texas and everyone thinks they went "missing."

>Go to Memphis
youtube.com/watch?v=CuMPoIQrQ10

I see them once in a while but not enough to think that we're being overrun. We're far from Dearborn tier to say the least

I doubt the murder rate is higher than in my native country

best place for future slaughter of muzzycattle is texas. send them all here, we'll take care of it

the murder rate in texas is higher than in denmark you anal fissure

We hate sand niggers, gtfo. You're probably a larper anyway, houses have become outrageously expensive in Texas

We have legal guns with silencers. I could kill your whole family in the middle of the night and no one would hear. The cops wouldn't even investigate too hard either because they hate your type. Also the murder rate in America is 6 or 7 times higher then Denmarks.

>Very cheap
>Lots of mosques

Pure coincidence

And just to break it down: Houston=niggers, Dallas=shitskins, San Antonio= spics, and Austin=West coast liberals

>Pakistan 7.81
>Texas 4.4

They should limit guns some more don't you think? Quite scary

DFW area

Tons of Muslims started showing up 3 years ago

We have guns so we can kill people like you Mohammad.

are you a flithy inbred paki? that's a country of 300m subhuman silkroad vagrants. texas is pristine, magical. we only kill here those that deserve it.

You're not welcome here.

you idiot europoors dont understand that our murder rate is fucked up bc niggers kill each other at record rates. If your white and in a decent area... nothing will happen to you. I live in ft worth and their are about two neighborhoods that are 3 miles long and 5 miles wide that you need to avoid

How is that working out? pic related

I heard texas is voting democrat in the future

Deep South Texas is nice, haven't really seen a mudslime down here.

That's because in the US everyone is Christian you dumbass, all the whites, niggers, and spics. Even if Islam has only a thousand people in some states it'd still be the second largest religon.

really you need to just make the pilgrimage here and find out, great hog hunting

Been through Tennessee a few times and honestly if Memphis was nuked the rest of the state would lose nothing of value.

East TN is really nice though.

50/50

Muslims grows fast in the united states though
texas has over 160 mosques.
Enough about islam i plan on working someday but how is the welfare in america? Not as good as denmark but better than nothing

Another Texican MYTH...
The reality is more like pic related

>mosques
Places on I-35 are doomed and the Gulf sucks.

Stay out shitskins.

Lol enjoy living like a worthless nigger.

Unbelievable how lazy you inbreeds are, almost worse than blacks.

There's no real success, no danger, no art,
no beauty, no sublimity. Just a meaningless stasis of eternal equilibrium. Your only will is that of self-preservation, and for that, you are a coward.

Marxism is an ideology that has been so exhaustively defeated, so thoroughly atomised, so easily dismissed at every turn since its conception that today it has become the laughing stock of those with even a cursory understanding of economics, history and basic human nature.

And still it remains. It has been reincarnated time and time again like a repulsive, gangrenous phoenix risen one too many times from its ashes, pruned of all its feathers and naked before the world. If there is one aspect of Marxism for which we might grant it any degree of admiration, it is its sheer capacity for survival

>comparing % to total numbers

Refugees are banned from having welfare you dumbass. We don't just import people here and give them free shit.

they get freebies from Catholic charities as well as the government. Catholic charities are the ones that bring them here

lmao
>registered
top jej

>Texas
>Democrat
Lmao.

Okay. How do foodstamps work?
dOn't think my refugee status will be valid once i move to america

Enjoy

youtu.be/jDgdO5whvc4

>>comparing % to total numbers

Have it your way. Texas still doesn't come even close to cracking the Top 10.

Wyoming: 195.7 firearms per 1,000 people.
District of Columbia: 66.4 firearms per 1,000 people.
Arkansas: 41.6 firearms per 1,000 people.
New Mexico: 40.5 firearms per 1,000 people.
Virginia: 30.1 firearms per 1,000 people.
Idaho: 24.2 firearms per 1,000 people.
Alabama: 20 firearms per 1,000 people.
Nevada: 19.5 firearms per 1,000 people.
Alaska: 15.2 firearms per 1,000 people.
Louisiana: 15.1 firearms per 1,000 people.

Texas comes in at Number 18 with 12.8.

Source: reverbpress.com/politics/firearms-per-capita-by-state/

Do you really think all those fags in Austin, Dallas and San Antonio own guns?

Yeah, because only texicans have unregistered guns...baka

San Antonio is full of Indians and Muslims. Add another city to the list.

Maybe for a Europoor

WTI just fell below $43/bbl so maybe the goatfuckers in Houston will start leaving.