Be honest goyim

of all nationalities here, which one do you hate the most? I mean, sure everyone hates shlomos like me but I wonder who else we share this dubious honor with

my family fled the oppression of stupidity which is Canada. Fuck the leafs.
PS....I am a jew. But first I am an American.

Just you really. Sweden and Canada make me feel sorry more than anything tbqh

#NotAllLeafs

I'm pretty sure the gypsys are extremely hated.
IDK if more then us but they are hated none the less

Israel.
Just Israel.
Of course, there are some cucked countries like Germany, Sweden, USA and Canada, but being cucked is harmless compared to controlling the world and effectively destroying the white race.

People may hate Canadians and Aussies but Jews are on another level. Do you think people are joking when they say they want to gas you?

you bought the Saudi narrative. It's not Israel funding mosques and Islamic studies all over the west. it's KSA.

What? "Islamic studies" and mosques are hardly the problem in Germany.
Turks are too lazy to go to their place of worship, and they're the majority of muslims in our country.
If you're referring to the immigrants, they won't leave, no matter how many mosques are abolished. Germany has the reputation of a generous haven for all.

It's Liberalism pushed by the Jewish Left and Jewish Right that has led us to the crysis in the first place.

>he fell for the "Sup Forums is satire" meme

>second whitest anglo country
>second least gay anglo country
>most christian anglo country
>2nd most gun owners of any anglo country
>third least mudslimes of any anglo country
I don't see the problem

Absolutely no one but Sup Forums Sup Forums LARPers that can't seperate the board from reality think anyone hates Canadians or Swedes.

>A Brit who can't understand English

I don't hate Israel. I hate your proxies in the west. Unless I'm just being naive and stupid for thinking there is a difference.

I don't really hate white people or want them gone
but I don't have any say over those matters among elite jewry so what I think doesn't matter

Hey shlomo, being a shlomo is a choice, you can choose to join humanity if you want to.

Might take you a decade or two to unlearn the shlomo programming though

Don't fall for the kike's trickery. We love Canada.

>Albanians
>Jews
>Turkroaches
>Potato niggers

why potato niggers?

Because we're reminded by Sup Forums on a daily basis

Canadians and Turks. Also Brazilians.

I like Israel and Jews in general.

Pretty much any Muslim country for obvious reasons.

I really can't stand Germans.
I think they are just European version of jews. They have the exact same ideas, and most of the same tricks. Just from a German perspective instead of a Jewish one.
>duh mustardrace vs Satan's chosen
After that, I hate Chinese. Same reason, the Asian version of Jews/Germans.

The Japs are like Canadian-Germans. No humour, extremely efficient, and insanely polite. They say sumimasen or sorry all the time.

The Chinese are like Jewish Americans by contrast.

Japs are fine desu
Anime is cancer, but eh other people are much worse.

i think it's only you who is hated universally by everyone , why ?

>and aussies
literally no one but canadians hate aussies and that's why we all hate canadians

i wouldn't mind the jews if they kept their jewing within their own borders

D E S I G N A T E D superpower 2 0 2 0 rape you later

they don't have a country to have borders, that land belongs to the Palestinians.