ISF closes in on ISIS in Old Mosul, claims 300 ISIS killed
>SAA liberate Tall Raynabah and Bir Qassab in E Damascus CS
>US F-15 shoots down Iranian drone near al-Tanf
>Syrian Army launches offensive in Jobar, heavy shelling begins
>Tiger Forces liberate 18 villages in Raqqa CS
Russia vows to shoot down all flying objects over Syria, sends warning to USA
>SAA advances up Ithriya-Tabqa Highway, aims to link with Tigers
>Tiger Forces liberate Resafa
>Russia holds rocket testing drills off Syrian coast, Iran & China hold drills in Strait of Hormuz
>Iranian Revolutionary Guard says it launches missile strikes in eastern Syria over IS-claimed attacks in Tehran.
US-led Coalition shot down a SyAF fighter jet (SU-22) south of Tabqa city
>SAA controls Iraqi border all the way to DeZ province
>SAA blitzes ISIS in Syrian Desert, reach DeZ prov, cut al-Qaim-Sukhnah Road
>Raqqa: US casualties piling up to 26, extensive use of SOFs

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

southfront.org/syrian-war-report-june-21-2017-government-forces-launched-large-advance-in-daraa/
youtu.be/PT7bQRI_uos
gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi-arabia/mohammad-bin-salman-a-hard-worker-with-a-vision-1.2047104
aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/saudi-arabia-appoints-king-salman-son-crown-prince-170621033707437.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rDtRYUXdDw4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Soviet_invasion_of_Iran
youtube.com/watch?v=nY8vFu91r5I
foreignpolicy.com/2017/06/20/64-years-later-cia-finally-releases-details-of-iranian-coup-iran-tehran-oil/
twitter.com/Gjoene/status/877569037080961024
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First 4 SAA/SDF shitshow going into weekend

first for gainz

Why do you guys hate us Poles? We had many good times together, did we not?

ASSAD WILL RULE AND CLAIM YOUR BREAD!

well, shit

Wiill ISIS burn down (orhowever they want to destroy it) the mosque before they let infidels hold it???
Or do mudshits not even do that?

Also in for BEHEAD THOSE WHO [embed] [embed]

KOTEL

>FSA sources claim Saudi Arabia to create a joint operation room in Jordan to fight Shuhada Liwa Al Yarmouk (Jaish Khalid ibn Walid/ISIS) and HTS (Nusra) in Daraa
>Saudi Arabia
>fighting ISIS & HTS

obligatory

/SG/ discord is live /V5w6Ycw

Sounds pretty ekhm, Qatarish. Weird, we'll see what comes out of it.

That flag...
You asshole, I almost got a BINGO.

>bainz xDDD

>Saudi crown Prince allegedly said to FSA commanders "Biggest terrorist group is Muslim Brotherhood & we will eliminate it everywhere"
>He also allegedly told them, once ISIS, Nusra, MB are eliminated. Russia and US will no longer restrict KSA arming FSA to defend themselves

Qatar/ME Crisis Day 16
* UAE, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Egypt, Bahrain, Palestine, Djibouti, Yemen and Lebanon sent congrats to new #Saudi Crown Prince MBS
* Australia to resume anti-ISIS airstrikes in Syria – defense chief
* Israel air force chief: would go 'all-out' if war breaks out again with Lebanon
* Saudi Arabia Deports 15,000 Qatari Camels
* Saudi King Salman Ousts Nephew as Crown Prince, Installs Son.
* US State Dept issues rare rebuke to GCC; mystified' by Gulf states position towards Qatar.
* State Dept: "The more that time goes by, the more doubt is raised about the actions taken by Saudi Arabia and the UAE"
* Qatar AG says hacking of websites was carried out by neighboring countries.
* UAE wants US, European monitors for any Qatar deal
* Iraqi PM in Iran, after visiting KSA
* Over 150,000 cases of cholera in Yemen since 2017
* Ex-Barclays CEO charged with fraud over Qatar funding
> Australia halts air strikes over Syria after Russia threat
> Air Force: As many as 135 patients may have been exposed to HIV, hepatitis at Al Udeid clinic
> Palestinian Authority and Egypt ban dozens of websites ahead of Trump’s top aide Kushners` visit to Israel.
> Qatar isolation could last for years, says Emirati official
> Qatar FM: We won't negotiate until blockade is lifted
> Turkey troops take part in drills in Qatar
>Iran Interior Ministry rejects #Saudi claims re capturing 3 RevGuard officers & says "They've faced ordinary fishermen."
>Saudi captures 3 Iran Revolutionary Guard members after their boat tried to target oil field >IRGC claims missile attacks killed Abu Saad, a saudi high profile ISIS commander.
>Expulsion of Qataris from Gulf states comes into effect
>Report: Israel secretly giving aid to Syrian rebels
>Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif on private visit to Saudi Arabia for pilgrimage
>Qatar still waiting for list of grievances
>Bahrain orders Qatari troops to leave coalition fighting ISIL
>Trade talks between Israel and Saudi Arabia mark a historic first.

R A R E
A
R
E

>Syrian DEMOCRATIC Forces
>Almost nobody in their occupied area actually voted for them

???????

>* Saudi Arabia Deports 15,000 Qatari Camels

Rude.

Greetings people, I have a question for you if you have some time to spare.

I am from Croatia and one of our most famous journalists recently stated that entire shitstorm that is happening in Levant is all just beginning of USA attack on Iran. For you know follow all this, what are your thoughts on his opinion?

So i keep thinking about this, and i wonder if it will work out in the end? I mean just by looking at it it looks like a disaster waiting to happen.. But maybe?

TL;DR: ISIS & HTS will rebrand as FSA

Would it be impossible for Qatar to join the Syria/Iran/Russia axis?

www.hownew.ru

>SOUTHFRONT

Please update in next bread

>Syrian War Report – June 21, 2017: Government Forces Launched Large Advance In Daraa

southfront.org/syrian-war-report-june-21-2017-government-forces-launched-large-advance-in-daraa/

Jewtube shortlink: youtu.be/PT7bQRI_uos

>TL;DR: ISIS & HTS will rebrand as FSA
Ha-ha!
>Saudi crown Prince allegedly said to FSA commanders "Biggest terrorist group is Muslim Brotherhood & we will eliminate it everywhere"

>Russia won't go against ksa from arming the people they are fighting against

crown prince is a fucking retard

Does the changing of who is the heir in KSA mean anything at all?
Was the nephew or the new prince friendly with Qatar or not or all they just puppets of the US anyway.

I bet 15,000 Saudi husbands are quite upset

>Complete German withdrawal from Turkish base confirmed and voted on

What does this mean for the wider picture?

It's basically impossible for US to attack Iran. In the best case US would've suffered unimaginable casualties and had to retreat with huge money and lives lost, in the worst it's nukes buddy.

DIVIDE AND CONQUER
I
V
I
D
E

Alright, thanks, I'll do the next bread with mapz too.

> Australia to resume anti-ISIS airstrikes in Syria – defense chief
>> Australia halts air strikes over Syria after Russia threat
top bread right here.

>just beginning of USA attack on Iran
Agreed.

*loses in their own rebellion*

why this Daraa offensive is so shit?

crop the bottom. Donnie has two arms

Yes

It's just Arabian men trying to get rid of their competition.

MB is the only threat to gulf regimes. they are islamist but not particularly violent.

They're almost like the Switzerland of the Middle East without the neutrality. They can sit back and fuck around all they like because attacking them for any player is extremely costly and would make any victory if possible a pyrrhic one thanks to their natural defences.

>Donnie has two arms
Don't we all?

Reposting this from previous threads:

>Mohammed bin Nayef was not believed to have played a significant role in Saudi and UAE-led efforts to isolate Qatar for its alleged support of Islamist groups and ties with Iran.

>He also holds the post of defence minister more than two years into a Saudi-led military intervention in neighbouring Yemen.

>As defence minister, the prince supervises the Saudi-led coalition’s operations in support of the Yemeni government against Al Houthi rebels who took over the capital Sana’a in a coup in 2014.

>In remarks aired on Saudi TV in May, Mohammed bin Salman framed the tensions with Iran in sectarian terms and said it is Iran's goal "to control the Islamic world" and to spread its Shia doctrine.

>He also vowed to take "the battle" to Iran.

>“He has a reputation for being aggressive and ambitious,”

gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi-arabia/mohammad-bin-salman-a-hard-worker-with-a-vision-1.2047104
aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/saudi-arabia-appoints-king-salman-son-crown-prince-170621033707437.html

>SAA/SDF shitshow
what has happened?

you have two right arms o.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Daraa is a hard target to crack.

It is so close to the Jordanian border so everything that the rebels want, they can get almost instantly. Medical treatment (fuck, just cross over to Jordan and get treated there), ammunition, vehicles and vehicle repairs, new equipment.

Not to mention the rebels have been digging in for years, Daraa being the ideological capital of the revolution.

>not particularly violent
>Syria 1976-1982, 2011-onwards

Yeah, pretty much. It's a really big country, with perfect defensive terrain, large military-capable population, war-like attitude towards invaders and straight XXI century technology, so agreed, it's virtually impossible to conquer them in conventional way.

what is that, a benisphate for ants?

>At the end of the meeting. FSA & Saudi crown Prince agreed to work together w/ Jordan to clean up Daraa from terrorists aka pro-Qatar groups

Does it mean Albunian Almasours is going to be the target from the Jordanian side?
Would've been a great development for SAA.

As always, Syrian MoD providing us with the best footage:
>youtube.com/watch?v=rDtRYUXdDw4

nothing really, rebased to jordan i guess

>SAA capture Rusafah
>SDF has (fire) control of Shuwayhan
>Both towns are on road to As Sukhnah > DeZ
>Gives SAA opprtunity to cut off SDF from making advances South of Raqqa proper
>US/SDF highly protective of Tabqa because of projects
Fuggggg

itt: iranian diaspora

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Soviet_invasion_of_Iran

3 weeks

>1941
>2017

BENIS
youtube.com/watch?v=nY8vFu91r5I

>Jaish Islam announces willingness to send reinforcements to Jobar/Ain Terma. Faylaq Rahman spokesperson rejects with mention of infighting
>"If JaI wanted to help they would release 100 mujahideen they imprisoned and who are needed on Jobar front"

Not to mention coups and colour revolutions are pretty much off the menu as well as they've more than enough experience and expertise in keeping them under control. But then desu even economic warfare is pretty ineffective as it'll only do so much damage with China to counteract any Western sanctions and offer a limit to the amount of damage done by having their own strong trade links and dependency on Iranian oil and gas.

One of hte best defensive countries in the world?

Is fsa really thinking that they can win after this point?

glad they took my advice yesterday about rollin' up hard on highway 42

Ahh, american culture at it's finest

This. Not ruling out future attempts many years from now, but not anytime soon.
If anything the US regime will just to continue to build up bases and posture aggressively towards them without actually doing shit.

>One of hte best defensive countries in the world?
I wouldn't take it this far, but it's a very important stabilization factor for the middle east, being a fantastic buffer for all radical movements, yet radical itself to the point of resisting dangerous foreign influence.
Personally I also enjoy that they're not Arabs, and the Zoroastrian past was great too.
To sum up, for me there's not many bad things I could say about it, if any at all, and their geopolitical importance should be growing over time, bringing stabilization of the region with it.

INSHALLAH

I'd rather a less heavily Islamic Iran, and more of an extremely nationalistic state to be fair.

I'm not Iranian, but the whole "Islamic Republic" thing just leaves a bad taste in my mouth to praise.

Iran is less hardcore Islamic than other Islamic Republics. Anyone from my company based there doesn't want to leave. Not saying thats a brilliant indicator but it says something.

sorry for being neet... what little shithole is this pic?

Read a bit what caused the 1979 happening, and how did it change the country. Honestly I'd love Iran to be Zoroastrian again, but that obviously won't happen. Reasons: very rare combination of "cosmogonic dualism and eschatological monotheism". Unprecedented occurance in world's history.

How did this guy end up in ISIS?

>nice ghanima in bir qassab , thanks rats
Seems SAA got some loot!

Mosul.

mosul,iraq
one of the last big isis strongholds

that's Mosul, I think
it will be liberated any time now

Maybe with time and enough attitudes would change enough to create one. No return to monarchy but a newer generally strong civic nationalist government with some ethno-centricism mixed in.

But then that said having a relatively hardline Shia country isn't so bad compared to fundamentalist Sunni ones that cause far more shit for the wider world beyond the Middle East.

autism?

beta uprising n shit

a lot of people end up in ISIS

Only thing I missed when I were there on vacation was beers. Truly friendly people.

Punishment for stuff like Apostasy is something I can't fully support though. I understand they're better than say, the Saudis. But I'd rather they still better themselves. Maybe that can happen in future.

I give it at least two weeks. Raqqah will be quicker than Mosul. The Old city is a fucking bitch to try and attack.

They still do retarded shit in terms of civic rights and such. I wouldn't discredit Iran's islamist side (even though it's not really expansionary).
Khomeini was especially bad and a complete fanatical retard.

Good read about Iran.

>64 Years Later, CIA Finally Releases Details of Iranian Coup

>New documents reveal how the CIA attempted to call off the failing coup — only to be salvaged at the last minute by an insubordinate spy.

foreignpolicy.com/2017/06/20/64-years-later-cia-finally-releases-details-of-iranian-coup-iran-tehran-oil/

He's probably Swedish.

Looks more slavic tb.h

>honeypot is live!
>come let us know your IP!`

>Punishment for stuff like Apostasy is something I can't fully support though. I understand they're better than say, the Saudis. But I'd rather they still better themselves. Maybe that can happen in future.
fully agree with this

PLENTY of spoils of war captured from US-backed militants today:
>twitter.com/Gjoene/status/877569037080961024

chechen, maybe?
there's a lot of chechens in ISIS

If the US wanted to they could take Iran 10 times without using WMDs

>when your acid trip wears off and you found yourself as an enlisted mujahid of the Caliphate

On my list of places to do grad degree, if you have close friends or family friends introduced from home country you can go to house parties.
Completely agree with you on that, user
I guess its about taking the least of Gulf State evils

Totally the point of my post

Is it happening in Afrin ?

Why do the mods allow /ptg/ to exist?

>Europe is dependent on Russian Oil
>Russian government, currency, and economy is dependent on Oil sales
>If oil pipeline was built from Middle East to Europe it would crash Russia with no survivors
>but Syria is in the way
>Syria under Assad is pro-Russian and won't let this happen
>if US could replace Assad with Pro American Sunni regime, they could build the pipeline

That is the geopolitical background to this conflict as I understand