Saudi Arabia, is there hope?

Tyrannical government that wants to rule with a theocracy that worships Jew Gods. Backed by strongest country in the world.

No morals or humanity, only reason people don't kill and loot like barbarians is because they are scared of Jew Gods.

Literally inquisition, AKA religious police.

Tribalism, literally. Which is why democracy is impossible.

Population is spoiled, entitled and lazy. No work ethics or loyalty.

Population has been marrying 1st cousins for 1400 years. 1400 years of inbred stupidity and ugliness.

No freedom of speech, no freedom of religion or from religion.

No right to bear and keep arms.

No booze, no dating, no cinema, no real recreation, TV is state controlled, internet is censored, dissent is prosecuted.

Government owns and controls every major corporation in the country.

Only way to get married is arranged marriage, which is practically adoption.

Your kids have to be thought Islam in all schools, even private ones.

Am I doomed, Sup Forums?
Is there any hope?
What should I do?

sounds like heaven

if humanity as a whole wants to progress we need to get rid of islam completely

Humanity is represented by the European race, so in order to progress, we must exterminate the rest

without islam you ll just come back to your animal s condition.

'Da fuck outta here with that weak bait.

>without a common enemy different cultures would fight each other
seems right

no bait at all kafir. go to degenerate west if you love it so much.

You have nice food, though

>No booze, no dating, no cinema, no real recreation,

Is this why muslims are angry and blow themselves up all the time? They have no release valve for their emotions?

whats your point drunken potato lover

Our food is like burger to us, would you eat burger everyday? Which is why we are obsess too.

People eat with their hands too.

This country is disgusting.

I don't know, you tell me. Is Trump going to release booze from C-130s all over Mecca?

i just left that dump. i was in dammam for one month. leaving and coming to dubai felt like i was just released from prison early for good behavior

You might want to leave to get some oxygen once in a while. Or leave permanently.

Wait until there's no more petrol

poo in the loo, Ranjit

Take me with you Emarati Bro

I am poor, I work as security guard.

They invest in foreign companies with part of oil revenue, homo

Become a refugee like everyone else and spread your oppression to other regions.

What's life actually like for the average Saudi male (18-30)

People here make it out to be like you're all driving Ferrari's and live like kangs n sheet.

What's the reality though? Is there any NEET bux? Autism bux?

>faggot talking shit about things that will never happen

you said without islam we would just come back to our animal s condition.
Fighting each other in endless war is an animal conditions
Having a common enemy prevent fighting each other
you were right but not in the way you thought

when oil supplies start to run out you can expect the US to try and invade
So good luck with that

>What's life actually like for the average Saudi male (18-30)
Struggle to get an education, struggle to get a job. Unemployment is like 30-40%, all because slavery of South Asian workers.

>People here make it out to be like you're all driving Ferrari's and live like kangs n sheet.
People drive SUVs because people wont stop having kids.
I drive a second hand jap car. I am poor, I can barely get by.

>What's the reality though? Is there any NEET bux? Autism bux?
Lots of NEET but they don't end up on the internet. They end up in Shisha cafes watching gov tv.
But mostly Jarheads. Brainless drones that fear Jew God in the sky and obey the government in every move.

i heard the crown prince is a fag that sucks baby dicks do you think that's true?

Why would the US invade if there is no oil?

>I am poor, I work as security guard.
Then hopefully you can get some oxygen in the wilderness, away from other people. All the best.

>we
you're not included Ivan

I doubt shit will change, they might throw a bone or two every now and then to shut up the international community.

To get the scraps

Is it time for anarcho-capitalism?

>no freedom of speech
You do realise that the average arab never opened a book in his lifetime?look what happened when murica gave freedom to libya,afganistan,syria,egypt

>no booze
Thats a good thing at least you can go out at night without having smelly hobos throwing bottles at you

>no right to bear arms
Kek i dont want a salafi to blow my brains out

>only reason people don't kill and loot like barbarians is because they are scared of Jew Gods.
Is that a bad thing?

Simply put no.

Lied about known oil reserves. Now running out of oil. Long history of funding toxic muslim parasitic and invasive behaviors in their allies home nations.

Saudi should be turned to glass along with Iran.

>you said without islam we would just come back to our animal s condition.
yes. the religion of the Creator gives you the opportunity of living in a decent way and avoiding shaming behaviour. Actually it gives you freedom from your soul s needs.
that was my point.

this nigga is right

I wish bro.

Is the economy getting worse? Recent calculations suggest the government will run out of money at current oil prices.

Ask your dad to look for job somewhere else edward. Or just go back to UK

In this case the
>Jew Gods
are sort of a "morality crutch" and it would be better if people really wanted to do good to others, not anger the tyrannical medieval king in the sky.

What do you mean by tribalism?

>Kek i dont want a salafi to blow my brains out
Imagine how many terrorist attacks there would be in KSA if they allowed private ownership of firearms. Scary.

Which brings me to another point: American Constitutional ideals are really just applicable to Anglo-American culture.

>People eat with their hands too.
Now I see why the US supports you.

Don't you remember a few days ago when Sup Forums was banned?
They're onto you faggot.

>poor Saudi working as a security guard
>fluent English
They don't mix.

>only reason people don't loot and kill is because they're scared of jew gods

That's...actually not a bad thing

Is this a plausible way out?

>America has an economic collapse
>Cold civil war goes hot.
>Chimpouts everywhere on both sides
>The Jew puppetmasters maroon America's troops in the Gulf because they can't risk them coming home
>Price of oil crashes
>No more big weapons sales either
>Saudis start chimping out when no more gibs
>ISIS takes over (they are still Jew puppets, much like your current government)
>After a few years, everyone hates ISIS enough that they are ready to get rid of them too
>Stranded American troops decide to fight ISIS for real
>Install Assad or Ghaddafi clone as dictator in exchange for tickets home
>All Wahabi imams end up in special jail

Simple humans are idiots they need space daddy to point them at the right direction religious leaders were smarter than the masses
Why? you dont expect an african nigger to understand that murder and theft is wrong but if you punish him both in life and the after life he wont do it
A nigger wont understand that homosexuality,feminism,cuckoldery will result in low birth rates unless space daddy says so

>Tyrannical government that wants to rule with a theocracy that worships Jew Gods
There were some no-nonsense interpretations of islam like mutazellism. But yes, wahabism is XVIII century bullshit.

>Tribalism, literally. Which is why democracy is impossible.
that is good
>No booze, no dating, no cinema, no real recreation, TV is state controlled, internet is censored, dissent is prosecuted.
that is dreamland

nobody cares about you
beg a jew for compassion
sage

Would you prefer pic related?

I think we are heading to better future in ME
I thank trump for befriending both israel and saudi
Now everyone hates saudi,wahabism,IS

And even better they learned from sadam and ghadaffi they wont make the same mistake with assad

nice proxy faggot

Saudi Arabia sounds like heaven on earth desu

DEATH TO SAUDI ARABIA

looks rather comfy desu

You are negroid subhuman, not European though

>implying the new crown prince wouldnt accomplish this

why are arabs stinky?