You dumb shits. The black race are the soldiers of the earth it self...

You dumb shits. The black race are the soldiers of the earth it self. The presence of blacks upon a land will drive it to its natural state. The only way to combat the reclamation of this earth from the horde of blacks is to return the earth to its natural state. Blacks are sent to destroy, they do not build. Whites are sent to build. What whites have built is not in harmony with the earth. Civilization is destroying the earth; blacks destroy civilization. We must find a way to live in harmony with nature or the earth will destroy us with blacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4z50p2v5Of0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cool.
So blacks are like WEAPON in FFVII

I always seen the hordes of brown people like anteaters. We're the termites toiling away building our mounds, reinforcing it to keep predators away, and then one of those nigger anteaters comes along and rips the side off and starts killing us. The anteater fills up and we go back to rebuilding our mound.

The Earth is not our destiny, it is our bitch. This planet is a hellish beast, it knows no love or tranquility - all creatures suffer immeasurably for it's own sake. Fuck this putrid Earth and all who would worship it.

Thank you for connecting the dots for me

>Watermelon Weapon

Exactly, this planet isn't a prison, just a stepping stone. Consume it and move on.

not complitely true, it's STUPID PEOPLE, there is just insane amount of stupid blacks, muslims, russians, chinese
youtube.com/watch?v=4z50p2v5Of0

Look what they did and are doing to the nature reserves in Kenya, SA, Zimbabwe, and you'll change your mind.

Boyd!!!!!

oh yeah and whites too, white trash etc

Deep, I have thought something similar myself. Why would God fill the earth with them if they did not have a purpose? Is the sinfull way the people of the 'developed' world live not furthur from His will then the simple tribes of Africa? Once the adverage IQ in EU and US has dropped 15 points people will more readily accept the Word of God.

So you're saying that civilization naturally results in decadence/degeneracy? What should we do, go back to being hunter gatherers?

Well follow man like Elon musk into the abyss. It may be the only true salvation for humans.

I don't believe this though.

>A result of capitalism.

You cannot defeated the earth through false Jewish gods.

Operation : get behind the darkie.

We should mold the natural world into a bountiful habitat for all creatures including humans. Unless interstellar escape is a true option, the earth will swalow us up if we continue worshipping the gods of the jews.

lul KEEP TELLING YURSELF DAT: WHITE MAN.

>Quoth literal dirt

A self serving barbarian does not a soldier make jiggaboo

digits

>Comprehension

Think of blacks as mindless droids sent out by the earth

The end goal is not capitalistic gains or triumph of molech, but the physical cleansing of the earth an terrestrial life.

>We must find a way to live in harmony with nature or the earth will destroy us with blacks.
So basically you're saying that the most destructive parasite the earth has ever known has its own, even more destructive parasite, and this is the hominid beast called "nigger"? Sounds about right. Niggers are parasites.

Yes, the earth is using these parasites to rid itself of a civilization that is destroying the earth through worship of Jewish tricks.

>The black race are the soldiers of the earth it self
and to the earth they shall return, as they do, when they start shit

>The Earth is not our destiny, it is our bitch.

We are part of Earth and I am not a bitch if anyone.

This planet is a hellish beast, it knows no love or tranquility

The world is filled with tranquility.

>all creatures suffer immeasurably for it's own sake.

Death isn't that painful. Torture in Earth is almost exclusive to a single animal.

>Fuck this putrid Earth and all who would worship it.

It has provided for you. Kept you warm and safe from the radiation of outer space. Show some respect.

Play Resident Evil 5. Black and shitskins are cancerous rotten braindead zombies. Hmm. That is racist. Check healt statsitics from ME and Africa. Well, they are actualy cancerous, rotten and braindead.

And thus civilization was destroyed.
The flood isn't water this time, it's the darkness that we have summoned through our worship of our Jewish gods.