>VP Pence @ HHS (Clip) 6/20/17
youtu.be/nrkoRgiH1HA
>UN Amb Haley on situation in ME 6/20/17
youtu.be/1BhHuJrrc8g
>Pres Trump Technology Round Table 6/19/17
youtu.be/dKUU9VavTjE
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania meet Pres Varela & wife (Panama) 6/19/17
youtu.be/8BOD2s4T91k
>Pres Trump, FLotUS Melania, Barron (in Arsenal gear) leaving for Camp David 6/17/17
youtu.be/aFgKn4ChErY
youtu.be/x9H18VNdAOw
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #21 6/16/17
youtu.be/X1AyUyKHpC0
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Donald Trump Carolus Rex
youtu.be/nBlYlSs2fIU
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TRIGGA SAFE SPACE SNOWFLAKES!!

Because they take sexual interest in other parts of the body

>spend over FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS PER VOTE
>lose anyways
Ossoff's campaign would have been better off just fucking buying everyone in the district an iPhone or a game console as a bribe at these rates.
>AND HE STILL LOST

Because humans are weird and willing to fuck pretty much anything, and with the sheer amount of humans on Earth you're going to find someone, somewhere, with a fetish for anything you could possibly think of. It's like Rule 34 but in real life.

First we need to discourage Southern Americans from having children in the first place.

I DON'T THINK HE CARES

President Trump knows what is going on-the Queen is a Reptilian Draco-extreme evil. Satanic child murdering clan. It is time for the reign of evil to end and free humanity. She may want him to visit for unHoly dangerous reasons. Diana was murdered by the Queen because she was going to tell their evil secrets. Friends say she called them the lizard people. Prince William carries the reptilian genes. Harry does not as Charles is not his bio father. We need full disclosure of all of this fraud and evil against humanity NOW.

MODS

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

I wonder what would happen to the fertility rates of these demographics if they stopped paying them to have kids?

>page 9

>LE BASED TRUMP DEFENDOR OF ISIS XDDDD

Oldfag here, I'm one drone strike away from starting to actively meme against Trump, I'll go to antifa forums and teach them how to destroy Sup Forums, I'm fucking done with you faggots praising Trump for everything he does. You need to call him out on his bullshit or you're no better than those Sanders supporters. This /ptg/ larper bullshit has gone too far. What the fuck is the US doing in Syria? Why is it ok to spend billions to overthrow a legitimate government? You can support Trump without having to agree with everything he does you fucking larper zombies. You have been warned.

J
U
S
T

Faggot.

Kill yourselves.

aren't most Hispanics that come to the U.S Mexicans and Puerto ricans? if so then I think whites can still be in the majority until the 2050s sine Mexican birth rates have been on the decline

Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha

Nice to meet you, Faggot, but this isn't a gay sex hookup site. Try some other board.