Pootin confirmed as fucking degenerate lying cock sucker (Oliver Stone JUST as a nigger)

Pootin confirmed as fucking degenerate lying cock sucker (Oliver Stone JUST as a nigger)

gizmodo.com/video-that-putin-shows-oliver-stone-of-russians-fightin-1796257586
dailywire.com/news/17745/putin-shows-anti-american-director-oliver-stone-joshua-yasmeh#exit-modal

Russians confirmed as lying commie faggots:
meduza.io/news/2017/06/20/eto-ne-tak-polnaya-erunda-peskov-o-tom-vydal-li-putin-videozapis-amerikanskoy-aviatsii-za-rossiyskuyu

This is also fucking fake: meduza.io/feature/2017/06/21/f-16-proletel-ryadom-s-samoletom-ministra-oborony-rossii-video

---NUKE RUSSIA---
---NUKE RUSSIA---
---NUKE RUSSIA---

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/trey-gowdy-funding-for-a-middle-finger-on-the-white-house-lawn
youtu.be/_8wA5OzCwmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KGB agent my ass. Only a nigger could do such a dumb mistake

He said "THIS IS HOW OUR MILITARY OPERATES" not "THIS IS OUR MILITARY"

stop with the fake news

nope, its not fake.

Why are you lying on The Internet?

You have to understand something; Contemporary Russians have more in common with American Right, than American "commies" have with either of those...

He is not a jewsih puppet Stalin.. Putin is based as fuck. The only reason you hate him is because left has brainwashed you..

Don't fall for shariablue tricks..

Stalin was never a jewish puppet, he genocided more jews than hitler.

this

Have you seen the KGB videos showing "American" soldiers in Iraq or Afghanistan shooting at the Qur'an? Total amateurs.

Who watched some of the episodes? Do you think putin is lying when talking about the cyberattacks?

so Russian helicopters don't have gun cams?

Wow. We are really suprised Putin misleads reports to be used as propoganda?

Either Sup Forums is gullible and stupid, contrarian edgelords, or there is something much deeper going on in this board.

Americans and Russians should just nuke eachother already tbhh

>Obviously has no fucking clue what it's talking about.

>4 April 1919 the Jewish Chronicle: “There is much in the fact of Bolshevism itself, in the fact that so many Jews are Bolshevists, in the fact that the ideals of Bolshevism at many points are consonant with the finest ideals of Judaism.”

>Jews attack Germans
>Germans kick their asses
>Jews pay Churchill to attack Germans
>Germans kick their asses
>Churchill fake news propaganda machine publishes muh 6 Million Jews lolocaust article
> Churchill cries muh justice and drags US in the war.
>US don't wanna go to war.
>Us don't give a fuck about war.
>US joins war.
> Jews pay Russians to attack Germans
>German kick their combined asses.
> Germans stuck in snow.
>Whole world paid by Jews, attacks and "defeats" frozen Germans.
>Jews invent holohoax based on muh 6 million lolocaust article.
>10 years after the war ended, commies, build fake chimneys to support muh 6mil narative.
The end.

We dont have to nuke anybody. Just sanction them until their economy is crippled.

I did. Putin always had a pokerface regarding everything. Can't tell you nothing.

>Meduza
Globalist sposnored SJW cocksuckers

wew
what do they put in your water

>Putin is not a Jewish puppet and based as fuck

hello RIDF

>Truth you commie twat.

Wrong tape played by accident is not evidence that stone is a shill. Fuck off with your anti putin agitation

he's right tho

>Can't fall for shareblue tactics if you're shareblue
>insert nigger pic here

>muh russians
is shareblue still paying you shills or do you do it for free?

why the fuck would i believe oliver stone? the same guy that lied to the Doors, telling them he would make a realistic biopic and then changed it all after he got them to sign the rights away? the guy is a fucking hack of a director and a disgusting, unmuscular sad excuse for a man..

>Wrong tape played by accident
?

Maybe they don't upload their stuff to youtube, mr. "We lost the design specs and blueprints to our multibillion dollar fifth gen jetfighter, our stealth bomber and our fourth gen jetfighter because for some reason we keep classified information on computers that are connected to the internet"

Also nice digits

Make it happen Sup Forums

change.org/p/trey-gowdy-funding-for-a-middle-finger-on-the-white-house-lawn

maybe he wants people to think they're incompetent. he spent a good chunk of one of the episodes trying to convince stone that their cyber security wing isn't very sophisticated.

I agree on the part of the general people and the government, but not in the way you think. The general populace of both are pretty based if a little uneducated at times. The governments of both are incredibly corrupt and do not represent the people. Both the US government and Russian government are in the pockets of their respective kike and Muslim oligarch overlords. Both governments are also imperialistic, expansionist, and globalist. Just with the aims of being the main globalist power rather than sharing. Putin is not based in the slightest. Neither is the US government. Ultimately the only thing that they really care about with the supposed conflict is enriching themselves through their military industrial complexes. They love the sabre rattling and the fearmongering. It gives them power and money.

but then why have I seen some on youtube? Oh yeah because not only do they have them but they have published them. Just not as impressive.

How degenerate can you be?

>why the fuck would i believe oliver stone?
It was about Putin and video on his phone

fake news

OP is a paid shill

fuck off cucks

The great nu-pol triggering

>Russian vehicles that don't use dashcams
Something's not right

I wonder why they are shilling so hard against the Putin interviews

they upload videos of every strike they make in Syria on youtube you ridf retard

Smegma

>kekistani flag
>calling others nu-pol

>He said "THIS IS HOW OUR MILITARY OPERATES"

by stealing from the U.S.?

Hahaha

Say this untill your grandson commits suicide because of white guilt.

>Killing (((American))) troops
Wtf I love Putin now

youtu.be/_8wA5OzCwmM

>Mfw CIA tried to analyze the footage but realized it was their own

America cucked again by Putin

this tbqh with you famalamalilia