/Christ/chan CHRISTIAN GENERAL - EVEN SO COME, LORD JESUS COME EDITION

>For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16 KJV)

DAILY BREAD
And Jehoshaphat stood in the midst of the assembly of Judah and Jerusalem in the house of the Lord before the new courtyard, and he said:

“O Lord God of our fathers, are You not God in the heavens? And do You not rule over all the kingdoms of the nations? In Your hand are strength and might, and there is no one who can oppose You. Did You not, our God, drive out those who lived in this land before Your people Israel, and You gave it perpetually to the descendants of Abraham, who was in covenant love with You. And they have dwelled in it and have built in it for You a sanctuary for Your name saying, ‘If disaster comes upon us, the sword, or judgment, or pestilence, or famine, then we will stand before this temple and before You because Your name is in this temple. And we will cry out to You in our distress, and You will hear and deliver.’ (2 Chronicles 20:5-9)

READ THE BIBLE
biblica.com/bible/reading-plans/
LISTEN TO THE BIBLE
divinerevelations.info/documents/bible/esv_mp3_no_ot_2ndversion/
WATCH THE BIBLE
fullbiblemovies.blogspot.ca/

CHRISTIAN NEWS
>Christ's Internet
christsinternet.com/
>Hal Lindsey Report
hallindsey.com/
>Z3 News
z3news.com

PODCAST
>Josh Coen
youtube.com/channel/UCBz2GypMVTo0q0n4QVXaCSQ
>Lyn Leahz
youtube.com/channel/UCWRlinV3L44cZJ_mLOk7trw
>TRUNEWS
youtube.com/watch?v=XAbtmy9Mqgw

TESTIMONY
>From New Age To Jesus - My Testimony
youtube.com/watch?v=cMu5F2icsT8
>Howard Storm's NDE
youtube.com/watch?v=DKob9cXYo3A

MUSIC
>Even So Come
youtube.com/watch?v=fFlPdNJAdOY
>Throne Room
youtube.com/watch?v=SqxhQL5t8h4
>What Faith Can Do
youtube.com/watch?v=hVoo9n2kAPA

PRAYER
>IHOP
youtube.com/user/ihopkc/live

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJSZGgFhjE8#t=1m
pastebin.com/n9JMvCFS
pastebin.com/r407sbC0
pastebin.com/nbeA07GW
youtube.com/watch?v=XKPFqTahBoY
youtube.com/watch?v=o6DDO06zkcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rick Wiles: Prophetic Warning, Debt Tidal Wave Towering Over Sleeping America

youtube.com/watch?v=MJSZGgFhjE8#t=1m

The never-ending political hoopla to delegitimize the election of President Donald J. Trump is a smokescreen to divert our attention away from a financial tsunami wave that is rising higher at a furious speed. President Ronald Reagan’s director of the Office of Management and Budget David Stockman said it correctly days ago when he told CNBC, “This is one of the most dangerous market environments we’ve ever been in. It’s the calm before a gigantic, horrendous storm that I don’t think is too far down the road.”

Meanwhile, legendary investor Jim Rogers told Business Insider days ago, “Some stocks in America are turning into a bubble. The bubble’s gonna come. Then it’s going to collapse, and you should be very worried.” Mr. Rogers predicted the crash would happen later this year or 2018. The 74-year-old billionaire said the financial crisis will be the worst in his lifetime.

Mr. Bill Gross, also a billionaire, said last week that U.S. markets are experiencing levels of risk at the highest levels since the 2008 financial crisis. The Holy Spirit showed me this mega storm in 1998. It’s been coming in successive waves. A monster-size tidal way is headed our way very soon.

Read the bible, might as well, Douay Rheims.
God bless, gud post

Thank you for continuing to make these, my friend

Step 1: Realize Christianity is a Jewish means of control
Step 2: Realize the christcuck threads on Sup Forums are created by shills
Step 3: Realize "gods word" is the hearsay of man and nothing but conjecture
Step 4: Be spritual, not religious. Focus on self betterment and self meditation. The spirit in the sky is bullshit and is not going to help you.

Spiritual: Being open minded about our consciousness and its connection to the wider universe; are we insignificant or just the universe experiencing itself. Do we really die? Are we really alive?

Religion: Believing a book written by a couple of lunatics 2 thousand years ago about the adventures of a schizophrenic and his stories of an invisible sky wizard who created everything

Spiritual: Being a human, wondering, building, dreaming

Religion: Cancer, war, money, mind control, pedophilia, death

Christianity is a jewish scourge upon the western world, and the root of hyper-empathetic liberal ideology. It glorifies weakness and submission while vilifying strength and self determination.

Christians have been duped by the unholiest hoax in all history, by so-called Jews. This is considered their most effective weapon.

This 'big lie' technique is brainwashing United States Christians into believing that Jesus Christ was "King of the Jews", in the sense that so-called 'Jews' today call themselves 'Jews'. This reference was first made in English translations of the Old and New Testaments, centuries before the so-called Jews highjacked the word 'Jew' in the 18th century A.D. to palm themselves off on the Christian world as having a kinship with Jesus Christ. This alleged kinship comes from the myth of their common ancestry with the so-called 'Jews' of the Holy Land in the Old Testament history, a fiction based on fable .

>thinking that the Roman Jesus is the same as the true Jesus (Yeshua/Iesous christos)

>thinking that Christ actually agreed with the Old Testament just because he quoted it a couple of times

>including the Old Testament as part of Christianity

>including anything besides the 4 Gospels and a couple of other accounts in Christianity

>reading a version of the gospels that calls Yeshua "Jesus Christ"

What do false Christians mean by this?

No amount of lies can withhold Truth

Fuck off and die pro-life Christian subhumans. I hope we can give Christians in Europe a total holcoaust

pastebin.com/n9JMvCFS

>Realize the christcuck threads on Sup Forums are created by shills
I'm shilling for Jesus Christ, we're all shilling for something if you think about it

Are female pastors okay? Recently one of my male pastors was explaining to me that the verse in timothy is only talking about female worshipers of Athena, is this true or was he lying to me?

pastebin.com/r407sbC0

>Be spritual, not religious
Literally the most faggoty shit I've ever seen

>Focus on self betterment and self meditation
Being "spiritual, not religious" is literally just an excuse to always feel good about yourself and never change for the better

pastebin.com/nbeA07GW

If Christianity is a Jewish means of control, then why did it benefit us until 70 years ago, when it finally got infiltrated by Jews, along with all our other institutions?
Why should we go ahead, ditch Christianity and start worshiping that we came out of a monkeys vagina, instead of expelling the Jews from our institutions and bringing honor to Christ again?
Shouldn't Jewish means of control destroy us?

Aborted Children in Heaven youtube.com/watch?v=XKPFqTahBoY

Mary K Baxter and Babies in Heaven youtube.com/watch?v=o6DDO06zkcA

>Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations. (Jeremiah 1:5)

>catholic doctrine
didn't read LOL

>benefit us until 70 years ago,
It didn't. We have to go to a deeper root of dysgenics and meekness. So what did allow a lot of Lebensunwertes Leben to exist? Let's find out.
Culture is a racial manifestation first and foremost. Long ago Natural Law was integral to the European Culture. It doesn't appear out of nowhere, that's why it's natural. Weak die off from the evolutionary race, strong pass on. Catholic Christian Universalism and jewish cultural marxism destroyed that selection, as well as vaccination, saving half dead newborns and such. Biggest mistake of the colonisation was not to exterminate conquered species to zero. Imagine the world today without negro, jew, pakistanis, chinese, indochines and southwest asian monkeys, central asians, Australian aboriginals, redskins and arabs. You can't claim with a straight face that it would be less prosperous, more environmental and free world.
Catholic Church has been more and way longer cucked
>create universalism
>protect judaism and talmud circulation since 1180s war
>demand baptising colonised niggers and amerindians instead of murdering them all
>successfully demand Monarch to throw in prison based Columbus for cleaning the Americas from the filth
>oppose racism since 1800s

Thanks to the Catholic Church and Christians European jewry, spics, masses of mongoloids and negroes exist.

bump

No. Read the Bible cover-to-cover for yourself in the Spirit. The blind leading the blind, they both fall into the pit.

Reminder that she's /ourgal/ now.

Paganism has stories such as narcissus that are specifically about NOT becoming fixated on the material world. It is not only nature based.

Literally just a very poorly drawn edit of the original.

Who said Paganism had universal roots across Europe? It hadn't. Religious beliefs didn't affect naturalistic and practical material nature of Europeans. Your cuck church to blame that I have to see spic faces in the US and chinese subhumans in Vladivostok

>Thanks to the Catholic Church and Christians European jewry, spics, masses of mongoloids and negroes exist.
And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings, so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us; for in Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also His offspring.’ (Excerpt from the Book of Acts)

After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands (Excerpt from the Book of Revelation)

>There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, and there is neither male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. (Galatians 3:28)

How ironic that, like the devil himself, you can only steal and imitate, not create.

That's a little illogical. You can't claim christianity promotes meekness AND fault it for conquering the world.

>Implying you created that

>Step 5: realize that you've always had a passion for huge, black cock and try to stick as many as you can up your ass

How does marriage in heaven work? I'm not sure how it was explained, but am I literally prepping the bull known as God for her? This is some blackpilling shit if I ever heard of it.

Its not , there is no marriage in heaven because there is no sex in heaven .

Well the most developed myths(and most interesting) in the pagan world were the greek. And there absolutely was a transcendent aspect to several of them. You're only thinking of the exoteric version of your myths. You are actually doing the opposite of apologetics for paganism. I, as a christian, could do a better job.

>How does marriage in heaven work?
There is no marriage in heaven:

But Jesus answered them, “You are wrong, because you know neither the Scriptures nor the power of God. For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven. And as for the resurrection of the dead, have you not read what was said to you by God: ‘I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’? He is not God of the dead, but of the living.” And when the crowd heard it, they were astonished at his teaching. (Excerpt from Book of Matthew)

>repeating memes
The message of Christ is universal, He liberates you from fear. We are one, and equal before God. But not to men.

>implying there's no sex because theres no marriage a

it seems islam would suit you better

Fuck off, newfag. Take your circlejerking over your superstition somewhere else.

Take that smile off her face and stop larping. We cut down the sodomy tree 1000 years ago, what makes you think paganism still has any relevance?

Yes agreed, not preaching 'multi-culturalism' here or anything. Brothers and sisters in Christ, we are all equal in Christ. There is nothing wrong with defending yourself, but the reasons why you are defending yourself are just as important.

As long as there are White men then Paganism will be resurgent. It is our blood.

>sodomy tree
Nah sodomites get thrown into the bog.

Thats funny considering most pictures of this shit "OC" are redraws.

The final redpill is the Godpill. It's for you the only way to protect yourself against Islam indoctrination and marxist evilogy. Your believe in yourself can never compete with a real ideology. You alone are not strong enough to defend yourself against Islam and marxism. Christianity Offers you a real strong believe, rather a way of living, able you to protect your friends, family and values. Your believe in yourself can waver. Believe in God is eternal. You can't kill or destroy a believe. Unless you kill all the believers. You as only believing in one person that is yourself, can easily be destroyed. You are just one, and we Christians are many but God is the greatest. Our fate keep us in place and keep us strong. And if one of us dies his believe will spread and it will strenghten our fates even further because he will go to God. It is that kind of dedication what is needed to protect and fight against the Islam and marxism, because they do the same. And you stand no chance against them or us Christians.

Deus vult, Gott mit uns.

Only memeing man

And to clarify, here's my take what is going on in current events with all this #RefugeesAreWelcome that liberals espouse, they're really hearkening back to "Tower of Babel" led by the spirit of Satan

>And the Lord said, “Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language, and this is only the beginning of what they will do. And nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them. Come, let us go down and there confuse their language, so that they may not understand one another's speech.” (Excerpt from Book of Genesis)

I believe, and to stress this is just my opinion, God doesn't want this fallen world and fallen mankind to unite. Especially with Satan (which unfortunately will happen in the End Times). However, of course it is okay if true believers in Christ unite across languages, regions, tribes, and tongues.

>What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done, and there is nothing new under the sun. (Ecclesiastes 1:9)

>claims to be white

follows teachings of kike from middle east.

Of what?

>Cuckchan
lol

>Christianity is jew-controlled
>Christianity has been hated by jews since its inception
Also this "spiritual" meme. It's literally calling non-monotheistic religion cooler, marketing.

It's pretty much a shame everybody hates Christianity because church did something wrong n years ago or because of some vaguely defined claims of being evil/patriarchic/oppressive/whatever that sounds bad.
Similarly like political correctness forbids white males from stating truthfully that they contribute much to the society and that everything is blamed on them, even if the only claims are feelings.

>However, of course it is okay if true believers in Christ unite across languages, regions, tribes, and tongues.

A racial mix under current conditions (which is what they are promoting) would result in civilizational collapse. There must be hierarchies under the sky, or everything decays. However, this should not impede the diversity of races, nations and peoples in the Kingdom of Heaven.

I know you're just trying to convert nonbelievers into your shitty religion of christianity, but it's pure christkikery and this is a politics forum not a christian conversion school. Why don't you take your dirty fucking jesus bullshit, stick it up your shitty filthy homohating assholes, and fuck off with the rest of your disgusting jesus-loving paedophile priests back to the jewish israeli semitic town of Bethlehem where your smelly dark-skinned kike jesus was born

bump

>homo-hating is bad
Found the kike