Wh*Te dogs submitting to Turkish men

How does it feel to know that we fuck wh*Te women more than wh*Te """men""" do?

>blonder
thats nto even a word you stupid whore

Try and use that peabrain for a second. Think about how your post is off topic and doesn't belong here. Better luck next time, deleted thread

>Slavs
>White women
>Humans

You may only pick one :D

wh*Te dog go away
she's wh*Te she can't speak english properly

>slavs
>white

HAHA Turk Nigger getting mad. BTFO Hide sage and ignore.

>Ukrainians

yukarı

Faggot. And /thread

I just used a whole can of raid on a bunch of cockroaches. How does it feel that I genocided half of your family?

I feel great.

>CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG

Wow what a quality post Op. thank you for this. You can have those white women though. Nasty.

I remember one blonde fugly homely girl going over to Turkey once and she ended up losing her virginity there.

If you like fucking the lowest white women you can get your hands on then, good on ya?

Is chimp-tier intelligence too much to ask of roaches?

Turks are trying to shitpost as well as leafs/aussies

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,