Asian people

I've seen many dissenting opinions on Sup Forums about Asian people. Are they a "based" or "subhuman" race? Most people here hate the chinese, are legal chinese americans just as bad?

Its because whitebois have an inferiority complex towards us asians thats why they throw around empty insults like soulless robotic and subhuman even though we completely outperform them in their own countries

It's better if they stay in Asia. The US had an immigration ban for Chinese people in the 18th century, too different culutre.

Japanese are based because they are racist as fuck and nationalist as fuck. It's what we should be.

Chinese are fucking subhumans because they hate themselves and their own people. They think they live in a capitalistic society but when your culture has been shaped by communism, and then you combine that with the freedom of capitalism then you have overworking people that die for a shit paying job.
(And people think that capitalism is the problem)

Also sand-niggers are considered asians and you know what we think about those. Obviously subhuman. Sure they have drive but they are stupid and ineffective.

And koreans? They are just faggots,i don't know man,both north and south are little people. They are pretty capable so they have that thing going for them but the fucking androgyny bullshit is too gay for a self respecting nation.

Big yellow coc

>18th
19th

>asian
>people
Dream on. Asian, not human. Repeat after me "aasians are racial garbage", because they are. Asians are ugly uncreative submissive subhumans that have accomplished for nothing on their own. They are inherently inferior. Even """honorary"""gook lands. Japan was developed under the British and American advisors in the 1860s and still was inferior to the West in all the ways possible. Korea was developed under the American rifle during the 1950s, Singapore and Hong Kong are still run by WASPs and Jews

Life of one low iq Irish drunk worth more than all of Asia

Asian is too broad friend.

Japanese and South Koreans are top tier,

Whereas norks and communist Chinese are subhuman slaves.

The biggest coc in the world is actually an Asian man living in a monastery.

15 inches

Chinese in all their forms are filthy. Japanese, Koreans, and other civilized Asians need to denounce the parasitic chink.

>altered the concept of warfare permanently
>accomplished nothing

Pick one cyкa

They didn't though, hannigger

I masturbate only on white Asian girls when I masturbate on 3dpd

what is a white asian girl??

asians are lower than niggers

Black lobby is actually extremely powerful.

Still mad about the Russo-Japanese war
Ruskie?

>Lost to an inferior nation during the early 20th century
>Couldn't even conquer South Korea

Asian hate thread?

New Chinese cities population.
And Japanese girls

Why are you upset friend?

So this is the power of PAC (perfect Asian coc)

t. Mad nignog

Black "people" contribute nothing to society. They are a parasitic race full of unevolved monkeys that think with their dicks instead of their brains. Not even jews are worse than niggers.

What?

Yes FUCK Asian people, specifically Chinese subhumans, they buy million dollar houses in cash and drive their shitty Mercedes around ~30 miles below the speed limit. Fucking hate those gooks, driving slow as fuck everywhere, causing crashes, swerving out of the road, they should have their license revoked, no idea how they even get their license in the first place they probably slip the DMV driver a couple hundreds.

This is southern California btw, shithole of the world

What the hell? Look at them all just watching that shit too, doing absolutely nothing to save that kid.

Bow before superiors Spic!

>post the power of PAC
>single handily stop hate threads

That's what 110IQ people do my friend.

Le Mexican flag spamming his shit
Every single thread

He's the "Russian" nigger using a proxy.

>Mainlander Chinos
>110IQ
try again

What do you guys think of people who are Laotian? Am I considered trashtier?

Nice throw

who would've guessed a LARPing faggot likes tranny dick

don't mix with east Asians, your offspring will be ug----

but imagine how pretty she would be if she was truly blonde, didn't have a wide GOOK nose and had colored eyes.
She'd go from a 7 to a 9 instantly.

>some people have good genes even when racemixed
ok, but what about the fact they still downgraded them a bit?
>w-w-whatever!

i like asians.. seems like i'm the only one.
and no i'm not a weeaboo.
i just watch anime sometimes.

bumping this

Asians are ok. Most people here have no problems with asians. It's the negros and jews that we don't like.

But she'd also have like a 2000% increase of being a fucking whale

not talking about sandniggers and muslims?
lmfao that's the only race i hate. north africans.
i'll never call someone subhuman because that's immature, and sure there are nice sandniggers.. somewhere but i can't seem to find any. i am not against jews since i don't have much info about them and never got redpilled about jews.
not saying i like jews either...

They aren't human.
They don't value individual life.

Everyone there has to be a worker drone or bye bye, sell hello to the organ harvesting van that will pick you up off the street.

They eat gutter oil and all sorts of nasty shit.
They have very lax health and safety. You can get eaten by an escalator, plummet to your death in a lift, or just fall through the ground.

Oh and they scam at any chance they get.

Hank Hill approved

i actually think the one on the left looks better.

whATS a pac

Well, they were the biggest contributors to the foundations of rock music, if that's your thing.

same shit as niggers

I'm Chinese and I don't see how she's pretty. Makeup should't be that obvious on a girl and what's with the dyed hair? I knew a half Thai who looked similar and her goal is to be a model. She has no tits nor ass whatsoever and splashes makeup on her face that makes her look like she belongs on Comfy Couch.

People always love to bring up that one humming nigger that (((started it all)))

Chink here.

Japs are cunts for invading our asses in the War Against Japanese Aggression but you gotta give them props for doing so. They're a race that quickly jumps back from crises. They make good friends but they'll backstab you any time so be wary.

Gooks traditionally have been the little bitch of big nations. Sure they're capable but culturally, they're inept. South Korea's flag is a blatant ripoff of the Qing Empire flag for Christ's sake.

As for fellow chinks, it really depends. I'm a first gen immigrant but my parents shoved Mandarin down my throat throughout my life, so I'm more or less bilingual. Chinese-Americans themselves can be either pretty based or downright white-LARPing fags. Still, we're overall more educated than nigros and spicos. Those fresh off the boat ching chongs, however, really give us a bad name. The majority of them are failures of the Chinese education system, those who would have failed the gaokao but Mommy and Daddy had the dineros to send them overseas. Some of the FOB girls are alright though, dating one right now as we speak and she's wife material.