1300. CHILDREN. EACH. YEAR

1300. CHILDREN. EACH. YEAR.

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/science/2017/06/guns-kill-nearly-1300-kids-in-the-us-per-year-and-suicides-are-on-the-rise/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
newsweek.com/guns-kids-third-leading-cause-death-627209
nhregister.com/article/NH/20150613/NEWS/150619757
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now break it down by ethnicity of the perp
>leaf

How many abortions kill?

>A leaf telling us about guns

Shut the fuck up

1300 kids killed by nigger drive bys? Sad!

Abortions aren't murder, cuck. Who gives a shit about some turds that aren't even alive yet.

Weapons only use is to kill other humans. It's inane how people will try to defend their right to TAKE HUMAN LIVES.

TAKE. HUMAN. LIVES.

t. Turd that survived

thank god i fucking hate kids they all sound like this

>AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!
>WWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

in the most shrill high pitched sound imaginable

i hope a disease kills them all

>MY RETARDED KID'S SAFETY TRUMPS YOUR RIGHT TO PROTECT YOUR FAMILY

1300 liberal children a year

>Between 3rd and 4th week of pregnancy, fetus develops heartbeat that beats between 105 and 121 beats a minute.
>Aren't even alive yet

That's not a lot and I guarantee without looking at a study more than 50% are black.

>28th Amendment - You WILL think of the children

>tfw you are 17 years 11 months and 29 days old and called a child.

it is murder life was created and is inn process of growing unlike you leftist who are intellectually retards and have no chance of growing

abortion=murder

Protip: 'Children' means anyone under 18, most of the deaths are teenage gang members, not school shootings or some kid who found his dad's gun.

And over 16

>3rd leading cause
>3rd

So why aren't these people working on the other 2? Surely that should be your first concern. The literal higher priority causes.

So if a guy is trying to murder me and my family, I don't have a right to take their life? What the fuck kind of retar----oh ancom nvm.

It's guns and trucks! We must ban them all.

Everyone in this thread thats anti abortion is just meming. true Sup Forums knows that we should be pro abortion since the recipients are 70% black. Also pro guns, I dont give a fuck about 1300 children. statistically irrelevant and mostly black.

>over 10,000 babies are born each day in the US
We really need to get those gun homicide numbers up.

Fetuses are people

yeah, but its mostly the gun owners children.

abortions kill more

How many of them are white?

In America it's all niggers. I live in a mostly white state with like 10 nignogs yet they make local news every week.

Black robber teens are now innocent little kids going to the church.

America is even more delusional that Sweden, let me tell you that

Because dude weed lmao
>guns killing kids = niggers shooting each other

That's nothing. Doctor Who killed 2.7 billion children.

wait a minute, aren't half of all gang members under 18?

>My kids safety trumps your right to vote, nigger

Perhaps you shouldn't leave your fucking guns out.

Do you have ANY idea how many guns are in the US?

These deaths? They aren't even the 1% of the 1% compared to the sales of guns.

By the way,more kids are killed by vending machines annually. You want us to ban vending machines? Why are you only targeting guns if you're so afraid for your child's safety?

Let's be honest here,you don't give a FUCK about kids. All you want is to push your liberal beliefs which include the idea that guns are bad for some fucking reason.
Yeah they kill,they are tools for hunting and self defence.
You know what else kills? Drugs,and no not illegal drugs just regular drugs you can get from a pharmacy.
Why not just get a fucking gun and go hunting you faggot? Have a little fun in your life.

FUCK.

Define gun owner, responsible or nigger?

nope what about white women that go for it and carry white children we cannot approve of that

there must be another way to deal with blacks but we will not sacrify white lives

1300 less niggers, spics, and white trash every year. I see no problem with this.

How much you want to bet it's mostly Chicago pushing the stat higher too

1300? That's nothing. We have over 300,000,000 people in the USA.

How many of those little faggots die of cancer, influenza, abuse, neflect, etc etc.

Man glad I had that abortion. Now, my kid won't be savagly gunned down! ;-)

Show tits

1300 alt-righters less, each year. thats awesome.

This.

But it isn't that many, you're statistically more likely to be killed by X so why are you worried about Y.
>leftist logic on terrorism turned on them on literally any other subject they shill for

>Implying niggers are alt righters
There's a boarder between us and you don't even know us

fuck you niggers

>1300
Not nearly enough to save us from idiocracy.

No tits. I'm FtM trans and got knocked up by some pozz faggot. I'm Soo progressive.

>MUH KIDZ

That just shows how much progress has been made in saving kids' lives from everything else. It's like people eliminating every other form of disease and death and having mass panic attacks when someone stubs their toe

These articles always want you to believe these are toddlers dying accidental deaths from unattended firearms. In reality, the vast majority of those "children" are 16-17yo niggers getting shot in gang violence.

It's happening so often with have a Chicago general, at least they are consistently violent

niggers kill over 10,000 people per year, so let's send them back to africa before we ban guns

post mastectomy scars and genitals

if not surgically mutilated into a fake penis, you're just a confused lesbian

my kids safety trumps your kids safety, therefore i will arm myself to protect them better

arstechnica.com/science/2017/06/guns-kill-nearly-1300-kids-in-the-us-per-year-and-suicides-are-on-the-rise/

>The latest annual death estimate breaks down to: 53 percent from homicide, 38 percent from suicide, six percent unintentional, and the remaining three percent were either from unknown intentions or legal intervention. Boys made up 82 percent of those fatally shot, and older children (aged 13 to 17) were 12 times more likely to die from firearms than younger children (0 to 12).

>African-American children had the highest overall rates of firearm deaths (4.1 per 100,000). But white and Native American children had the highest rates of firearm suicides (2.2 per 100,000 each).

In case you think I'm making this up. This is 91% teenagers dying in street violence or suicide.

Abortion takes way more nigger lives then it does whites so I am pro abortion until otherwise. You are just cashing in now as opposed to later when that nigger grows up and murders someone and you spend millions on keeping him in jail and all his nigger life he went around causing trouble and petty crime inbetween. Legal abortion has been one of the best policy changes for America and anyone who thinks about it for a second knows it.

Not enough children are armed. If they had guns of their own they could defend themselves.

>mommy page

Are we really entertaining this? Slow say huh

If your child dies because you let them play with a loaded gun (or left a loaded gun anywhere they could access it) you should get life in prison.

omg, people need to learn how to own guns

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

But that's not happening. Of those 1300 deaths only 3% were accidental.

newsweek.com/guns-kids-third-leading-cause-death-627209
It includes "children" up to 17 yrs old

73.6 million children ages 1-17 in USA
0.00001766% of kids die EVERY YEAR from gunshot wounds
An astounding 0.00007867% have gunshot related wounds

pic related. Each black dot represents 1 child that DIES from GUNS

BIN THOSE BOOMSTICKS

900 of them is Podesta and Co

Have to agree with this leaf here.

It's like leaving a loaded weapon around a retard or black. Of course there's a big risk to it.

Bad parenting=unsafe gun safekeeping conditions=kiddo eats a .38 slug. How about bad parenting is the 3rd leading cause of death for children in the US?

Thanks for this.

this hasnt been true since the 1980s. ever since basketball americans started getting gimmiedats for having children, the majority of abortions have been white children.

In italy isn 't common and that easy to get a gun so isn't a violent state.
Clearly some regulations in gun use will slighty move from being seven time more dangerous than here in europe.

Uhm sweetie when something inconveniences us we get to decide whether something is human and whether it constitutes murder

how many mothers murder their children every year, not even talking about abortion just saying like shake that little kid to death and throw him in the river etc. happens all the time, wonder what the rate is
>nhregister.com/article/NH/20150613/NEWS/150619757
>Another study published by researchers at Brown University in 2014 using data from a 32-year period concluded American parents commit filicide about 500 times a year.
500 CHILDREN. PER. YEAR.

Finland, you need to go

>putting periods after each word
Almost as much cancer as "can we stop doing x"

LET. THAT. SINK. IN.

I'm cool with that because almost all of those kids are the retarded spawn of trailer trash playing with their daddy's gun.

>Abortion takes way more nigger lives then it does whites so I am pro abortion until otherwise
no it doesnt? add up all the whites in the world, divided by the number aborted
add up all the blacks in the world, and divide by the number aborted
white people effect their population far more with every single abortion while all the black abortions could be multiplied by 10 and still be outpaced by black birth!

>my kids (grammar error btw) safety trumps your gun rights

my gun rights ENSURE my kids safety which trumps YOUR strawman attack 24/7.

QED you petulant brat.

Agreed, sick of hearing may children arguments from the left while also acting like children are evil parasites that should be killed.

Sorry leftists, we don't care about your dead kids. Killing leftists in their neighborhoods is how niggers earn their spot in heaven.

>Based on the best available data, it can be estimated that 2-5% of children in the United States have an FASD. The CDC website states that “experts estimate that the full range of FASDs in the United States and some Western European countries might number as high as 2 to 5 per 100 school children (or 2% to 5% of the population).”
>Within the U.S., there were 3,952,841 babies born in 2012, according to the CDC.
3,952,841/365=10,830 babies per day
>10,830*5%=541 babies per day with FAS
every single day american women give birth to 541 retards that they decided to pickle in their womb because they wouldnt stop slamming boons farm purple drank while pregnant
I wonder how many intentional miscarriages happen every day from women being irresponsible while pregnant

>leaf
opinion on gun rights = automatically invalid

/thread

more children die virtually everything else (i.e. choking, accidents, cancer) than guns. Go fuck yourself leaf.

>that sign
It doesn't actually

This, black abortions don't matter since jamal has 10 kids. White abortions have a much larger impact on demographics.

This board is full of fucking idiots these days kek.

Hey, at least they're not spun out on drugs. D.A.R.E.

There is none.

I see why trudope got into office. Retards like you

I wasnt even talking about abortions you faggot

How many kids die to Islamic terrorism each year?

I'm gonna need the demographic breakdown to form an opinion here.

a lot

This.

"GUNS DONT KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE"
Oh, just like how Islam doesn't kill people, people kill people.

Right wingers are so fucking hypocritical.

Just as I suspected. Scary buzz words on the surface, but dig a few inches down and boom, inner city blacks. It's a shame really, but I won't cry over them.

>anarcho-anything
>insisting on treading on rights
Ummm no sweetie. Rethink your ideology

>16 year old Tyrone killed by gang related violence
>Think of the children, innocent babies are being shot!