Are Conservative gays /ourguys/?

Two conservative anti-Islamic Irish Gays one a mulatto are conservative gays /ourguys/?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
change.org/p/trey-gowdy-funding-for-a-middle-finger-on-the-white-house-lawn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is literally nothing wrong with being gay as long as you arent a degenerate , annoying and flamboyant faggot

Of course. Rampant identity politics and Pride parades is why we hate many gays, which these guys seem devoid from. If redpilled, they are /ourguys/

No, faggotry is a mental illness.

They are just normies, not /ourguys/

I'm OK with based faggots who are ethno-nationalists. Anyway gay's are simply men who took the blackpill regarding the kike enabling parasites known as women.

>ethno-nationalists
>a beaner is fucking him

is this a case of blacked or bleached

No
This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

Buttfuckers can never be /ourguys/, but good for them that they've broken through the conditioning.

mfw no conservative gay bf. Women are alright, but I need a man.

No, they are /ourgays/

FUCKING BASED GUISE

AWOOOO!
CIVIC NATIONALISM
AND FAGS
FOR THE
WIN

fuck the storm fags, we need to send these guys some meme magic, post a few awoos to funnel it their way.

someone tell milo about these fine gents.

#Based.

this, duder.

dubs!

Yeah, this guy is basically Sup Forums

Join /polgb/ today:

discord dot gg/HxCzWj

I don't speak for Sup Forums but I'll take all the help I can get. Can't win this war with just anons on Sup Forums especially since a lot of you are so unbearable you can't even stand eachother.

I welcome normies.

Make it happen Sup Forums

change.org/p/trey-gowdy-funding-for-a-middle-finger-on-the-white-house-lawn

being gay in itself is degenerate.

and no, gays are and will never be our guys

they are filthy

That just encourages fag shit amongst whites. Fags can't breed so race mixing isn't a problem. They can fuck niggers, it has no impact on demographics and it keeps white fags from hitting on non day white guys.

Show boipucci

Something looks like it's completely wrong with them. Like there's some kind of huge genetic defects which led to them being retarded enough to forsake the Lord and rebel against him with homosexuality.

Christians are quickly becoming the new leafs of this board.

Fuck off faggot

Ireland for Catholics

Saved pic so I know who to stab while out drinking

We don't hate gays. We hate the fact that they are moral degenerates who haven't accepted the Lord which cures them of their sinful nature.

Except Sup Forums is a Christian board.

What if I hate fags and christniggers?

Then you're half right, but need to convert so that you can be saved from eternal damnation via hellfire.

Stop rebelling against God pls user.

hello CIA