MUSLIM ANONS: convert a Calvinist

MUSLIM ANONS: convert a Calvinist

Other urls found in this thread:

dotearth.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/04/03/un-sees-big-drop-in-middle-east-fertility-rates/?_r=0
newenglishreview.org/Ibn_Warraq/Demographics:_Why_Islamic_Societies_are_Dying/
intellectualtakeout.org/blog/author-muslim-civilization-actually-decline
youtube.com/watch?v=hfK-QpogS00
carm.org/what-does-islam-and-quran-say-about-jesus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houri
humanevents.com/2003/09/22/islam-a-religion-of-conquest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you want to be a winner? Or a loser?

but how do I figure out Christ Jesus just being a prophet? My Lord is quite important to me but I certainly want to be on the winning side...

You want a family? You care about your loved ones? Think: do you want to be a winner, or a loser?

Muslims are winning in every relevant field. We are winning the demographic war. We are winning the population war. A glance at Europe; Muslims are winning by birth rates alone.

I always knew Ireland were the shit skins of europe

lol u worship jew on stick xd

Christ Jesus! convince me he is not the Son of GOD

Just fucking look at ramzan kadyrove
>eight beautiful white kids
>sons are mma fighters at a young age so garanteed alphas
>daughters modest disowned if they slut aroumd
>gays and degenerates killed
>nationalists, would do anything to protect the chechen race
This is white islam

everything good in my life has come from Christ. show me why i have been wrong

Because Jesus is a human. Do you worship a human, or the almighty Lord of the Universe?

>Calvinist
literally who

also christ cucks will forever be dominated eastern europe is the only exception western europe needs to either become pagan or muslim because at least in islam they don't let women get away with all this degenerate shit that's destroying society today

Jesus is Lord brother never forget that.

to be fair: Jews get out = great, abandoning my Calvinist roots and the sole good thing in my life (Christ) = not appealing. Tell me why im being silly?

>every field
Are you winning in science? Technology? Inventing anything good lately? Have Muslims written any good books recently? No?

>Demograhics, population
Winning like an AIDS-ridden sub-Saharan African in a hut. But in fact, you're not even winning there: dotearth.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/04/03/un-sees-big-drop-in-middle-east-fertility-rates/?_r=0 ;
newenglishreview.org/Ibn_Warraq/Demographics:_Why_Islamic_Societies_are_Dying/
intellectualtakeout.org/blog/author-muslim-civilization-actually-decline

Most young Muslims are leaving Islam in droves btw, it's a big crisis now.

Totally agree that the (((sexual revolution))) has been worst thing ever, but we condemn all that in calvinism. I do understand that its obscure, but its my heritage even if there are many who have turned their backs on theirs.

>predestination
Why would ANYONE want to be calvinist?

You literaly belive that God picked who will be saved and who will be damned before he created the world. There is nothing you can do to change that. If you start to run around and rape people it means that God wanted you to go to hell. Or that He wants you to go to heaven and will find a way to put you there regardless. Undiscovered tribes deep in amazon jungle don't have religions even half this retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=hfK-QpogS00

Because you don't have to abandon christ, hell he is mentioned in the quran more than muhammad

first there is a real security in predestination, i bet i have far less grey hairs than you
also theologically i am not arrogant enough to claim to know better than God. If he chose some naked brazilian tribesman then HE chose them for HIS reasons and why would I argue with the almighty?
second it isnt the sole tennant of calvinism
finally; obligatory papists get out

I did not know this. what parts is He mentioned in? (disclaimer; i cant read arabic)

>first there is a real security in predestination
Of course there is. Your choices don't matter. AT ALL. God already decided and you can be as immoral as you wish. It doesn't matter. Nothing matters. God already flipped a coin and decided where you will spend eternity.
Your faith doesn't matter. Your works don't matter.
Nothing matters. Nihilists fucking wish they could be as hopeless as calvinists are.

Dont be flying the tri colour now sandnigger

>suggesting that calvinists are the ones who ignore what it says in the Holy Bible and lead immoral lifestyles unlike those lovely decedant pedophillic catholics who just confess it all later

also you ignored the theology m8

Christ is considered the messaiah in islam, he plays a huge role in end times, the only discernible differences are that islam believes that christ wasn't crucified his body was swapped out (which the bible also aludes to) and he wasn't the son of god but rather a prophet and a holy man

Your sins don't matter, m8. God already decided. You aren't saved by grace, faith or works. You are saved by luck.
Bitch, you are praying to a divine slot machine.

this is very enlightening, thank you btw. can i get direct refrences to the Koran on this? it dies seem a little too good if you get my meaning

God knows all and is all good therefore he knows who the most deserving are by HIS divine logic, not some fat man in rome's. how arrogant are we to think that because we can read good we can determine Gods own DIVINE will? yes it means that some men of virtue do not get in, but if the all knowing LORD has decided you are not worthy then you are not worthy.

carm.org/what-does-islam-and-quran-say-about-jesus
The whole concept of trinity is simply laughable, to think so many died in petty wars over different interpetations of revisionist crap jesus never utterd is sivkening, the "father" is the one true god, if you believe otherwise you are simply not monotheist

>how arrogant are we to think that because we can read good we can determine Gods own DIVINE will?
Becouse HE FUCKING GAVE US HIS WORD? If He trully decided before He created us He wouldn't send down His Word. Hell, He wouldn't even need to send us on Earth. He could damn or save us from the very start without any involvment on our part.
Your life is 100% pointless waste of time.

God is the author of our salvation we as saved through his grace, not works

It's simple to see through Islam. Their whole religion is based on self-indulgent bullshit. Muhammad wanted people to follow his death cult, so he promised them sexual gratification in heaven (it's /r9k/-tier shit): en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houri
and the chance to nig out and loot their enemies on Earth:
humanevents.com/2003/09/22/islam-a-religion-of-conquest/ (old article, there's tons more shit that's happened since)

Why would God bother himself with appeasing humans' lowest desires?

this

That is NOT even Calvinism

Calvinism rejects a God that chooses based on anything you do

God chooses based on what he thinks

Same shit as Islam

AMEN! Papists get out

Meanwhile...

Matthew 25:31-46 - 31When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: 32And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: 33And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. 34Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee and hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. 41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 42For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: 43I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. 44Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. 46And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

CAlvinists believe God made Adam sin and punished him for it

Adam was a puppet

John 5:28-29: John 5:28-29. "28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the
which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice. 29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation."
Does Jesus say, those who believed go unto the resurrection of life, or those who have done good, go to the resurrection of life? He said those who have done good. Doesn't fit with sola fide, now, does it?
What about Paul, what does he say in regards to who goes to heaven, and who goes to hell? Continuing to use the King James version, we see:
Romans 2:5-13 5 "But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God 6 Who will RENDER TO EVERY MAN ACCORDING TO HIS DEEDS: 7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life: 8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, 9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile; 10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: 11 For there is no respect of persons with God. 12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law; 13 For not the hearers of the law [are] just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified."

Galatians 6:7-9: 7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. 8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. 9And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Doesn't fit with Sola Fide, now does it?

1 Corinthians 3:10-17 - 3:10 "According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon. 11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; 13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire. 16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and [that] the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which [temple] ye are."
Doesn't fit with Sola Fide, now does it?

Rev. 22-11-14. "11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. 12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. 14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city."
Doesn't fit with Sola Fide, now, does it?

James 2:14-26 - 14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?15If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, 16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit? 17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. 18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works. 19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. 20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? 22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect? 23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God. 24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and NOT BY FAITH ONLY. 25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way? 26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
Doesn't fit with Sola Fide, now, does it?

Go worship your church fathers somewhere else anathema

1 Peter 3:20-21. 20?Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water. 21 The like figure whereunto even baptism DOTH ALSO NOW SAVE US (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Acts 22:16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be BAPTIZED, AND WASH AWAY THY SINS, calling on the name of the Lord.
Acts 2:38-39 38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and BE
BAPTIZED EVERY ONE OF YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST FOR THE REMISSION OF SINS, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. 39 For the promise is unto you, AND TO YOUR CHILDREN, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the LORD our God shall call.
Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
1 Cor. 12:12-13. 12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body:
so also is Christ. 13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
Colossians 2:11-13 - 11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ: 12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. 13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

Matthew 19:16-17 - 16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? 17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
John 15:10-14 - 10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. 11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full. 12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. 13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. 14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
1 John 2:3-5. 3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. 4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
1 John 3:7-8. 7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. 8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
1 John 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

No need to write out so much.
Matthew 7:21 would be enough.
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

I'll write everything

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR FALSE LIARS

David Downs, Alms: Charity, Reward, and Atonement in Early Christianity

In the book of Deuteronomy, for example, caring for the poor reflects and imitates the character of the Maker, for God is a defender of orphans and widows, a lover of strangers who need food and clothing, and a protector of the poor (Deut 10:18; cf. 1 Sam 2:7-8; Pss 9:9, 18; 12:5; 14:6; 35:10; 68:5-6; 69:32-33; 82:3-4; 107:39-41; 113:7-9; 140:12; 146:5-9; Prov 15:25; 22:22-23; Isa 25:4; 41:17-20; Jer 20:13; cf. the vision in Isa 11:1-5 and 61:1-3). 3 Justice and compassion for resident aliens and orphans should stem from Israel’s own experience and remembrance of living as aliens in a foreign land (Exod 23:9; Deut 24:17-18, 21-22). Similarly, liberation for Israelites from debt and indentured labor during the Year of Jubilee, which is stipulated in Leviticus 25, is grounded in the affirmation that all the land belongs to God (25:23) and that it was God who delivered the people from Egypt and brought them to the land of Canaan (25:38, 42, 55).

Both in legal and in prophetic traditions, oppression or abuse of the poor leads or may lead to starkly negative consequences, including God’s wrath, judgment, or cursing (Exod 22:21-24; Deut 27:19; Isa 10:1-4; Jer 2:34-35; 5:27-29; cf. Prov 21:13; 22:16 [financial ruin]; 28:27; Ezek 16:49-50; 22:29-31; Amos 2:6-8; 4:1-3; 8:4-14; Zeph 7:8-14; Mal 3:5; cf. Eliphaz’ account of Job’s suffering in Job 22:6-13). Violence against or mistreatment of the poor is a sign of rebellion of the wicked against God (Job 24:1-25; Prov 17:5; 30:11-14; Isa 32:7-8). Conversely, refusing to oppress the alien, orphan, or widow secures God’s presence with the people (Jer 7:5-7), and in the indictment leveled against Judah in Isa 1:2-20 (cf. 3:13-15), part of the remedy is for God’s people to “seek justice, rescue the oppressed, defend the orphan, plead for the widow” (1:17, NRSV; cf. 58:6-10). (pg 27)

It mentions him in order to trash the Trinity and deny the godhood of Christ.

" For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified."
-Rom 8:21-30

13 As it is written, “Jacob I have loved, but Esau I have hated.”
-Rom 9:11-13

My point is that a life of virtue is good and what is suggested by the Bible, but if you lead a good life of virtue you cannot be so arrogant as to think that you are suddenly saved by yourself and not by the grace of God. HE decides, not any man.
and with regards to being the "same shit" currently muslims have been less arrogant and furious with my questions and you and your pagan papist friends have not

See how your heresies are unable to keep your faith intact?

Convert to Orthodox user and let's go remove kebab.

As it is written, Protestants I hated

Protestants are Esau who does the things against the Bible and hates the Church Fathers for no reason

They also hate truth

Again that is inconsistent with Calvinism

Deal with it

Calvinism says God chooses what you do and your fate before he made Creation itself. It is in Calvin's Institutes, it is in the Council of Dort and Westminster Confessions, all which Calvinists follow

from the NT from the same book by David Downs

While Bultmann’s derogatory and inaccurate assessment of Jewish religion has long been queried and, from the perspective of many, rightly been put to rest, numerous treatments of New Testament ethics still echo the notion that deeds exhorted or performed on the basis of external motivation, such as the procurement of present or heavenly reward, lead down the path toward legalism.3 But is such a sentiment supported by the writings of the New Testament themselves, particularly regarding the relationship between charity and recompense? An examination of this issue in the Synoptic Gospels and Acts will highlight ample evidence of meritorious almsgiving in these canonical texts: providing material assistance to the needy is a means of accumulating some reward for the donor, recompense usually, but not always, imaged as eschatological or heavenly reward.4 (pg 104)

Esau is white people.

>As it is written, Protestants I hated
Blasphemy
False gospel
Hellbound Autistic idolator

I think that just about covers it.

I agree

Christianity is Asian masculinity

End wmaf

Calvinist? You're basically a muslim already.

No wonder Protestants contradict the Bible

Don't ask me

Ask the Protestant scholar David Downs

Here is what David Downs say about a part of the book of Acts

The stories of Tabitha (9:36-42) and Cornelius (10:1-48) are sometimes discussed with reference to atoning and/or meritorious almsgiving, the former because Tabitha’s resuscitation from the dead is preceded by the observation that she was “full of good works and merciful deeds, which she continually performed” (9:36: αὕτη ἦν πλήρης ἔργων ἀγαθῶν kαὶ ἐλεημοσυνῶν ὧν ἐποίει), the latter because the Gentile centurion is noted for his practice of ἐλεημοσύνη, even to the extent that an angel of the Lord declares that Cornelius’ “merciful actions have ascended as a remembrance before God” (10:4: αἱ ἐλεημοσύναι σου ἀνέβησαν εἰς μνημόσυνον ἔμπροσθεν τοῦ θεοῦ).69 Tabitha’s story should not be seen as an example of meritorious or atoning almsgiving, however. While Tabitha’s body is raised to life by Peter, her healing is only, at best, indirectly related to her characterization as a disciple “full of good works and merciful deeds” (v. 36). Tabitha’s pious and beneficent life may be the reason that the disciples in Joppa send an urgent request for Peter immediately to come from Lydda (v. 38), as well as the cause of the grief experienced by Joppan widows at Tabitha’s death (v. 39). But there is no suggestion in the narrative that Tabitha is resuscitated because of her merciful deeds. (pg 134)

>trash the Trinity
Muhhamed (or rather people writting down quran afte his death) didn't even knew what Trinity was suposed to be. They for some reason confused Holy Ghost with Marry.

My point is that a life of virtue is good and what is suggested by the Bible
It literaly doesn't matter to calvin. You might as well eat babies. God already decided.

Islam believe God chooses what will happen to everyone

Calvinism does the same shit

David Downs explain Cornelius

What is the relationship between Cornelius’ piety, including his performance of ἐλεημοσύναι, and God’s remembrance of him? Without suggesting any particular literary relationship, the characterization of Cornelius’ piety parallels that of Tobit in interesting ways.72 Tobit’s own exemplary piety is introduced at the beginning of the narrative with reference to Tobit’s performance of merciful deeds (ἐλεημοσύναι [1:3]), his pilgrimages to Jerusalem to offer tithes and firstfruits and to participate in festivals (1:4-8), his endogamous marriage (1:9), his abstention from unclean food (1:10-11), and an expanded list of Tobit’s ἐλεημοσύναι, a list that includes giving food and clothing to the needy and burying the dead among his people (1:16-18). Later in the story, when the angel Raphael reveals his true identity to Tobit and Tobias (in Tobit 12), for instance, Raphael’s declaration of “the whole truth” affirms that Tobit’s and Sarah’s prayers (3:1-15) were presented by Raphael as a remembrance before God: “And now when you and your daughter-in- law, Sarah, prayed, it was I who brought the remembrance (μνημόσυνον) of your prayer before the Holy One, and when you would bury the dead, similarly I was present with you.”73 The noun μνημόσυνον in Leviticus and Numbers occasionally refers to the memorial portion of a sacrificial offering (e.g., LXX Lev 2:2, 9, 16; 5:12; 6:8; Num 5:15, 26; cf. Sir 35:5-6; 38:11; 45:16), but in Tobit prayer is a “remembrance” (μνημόσυνον) before God.74

(1/2)

David Downs explaining Cornelius

The point of the story is not that Peter can enter into fellowship with Cornelius only because the centurion’s prayers and deeds of mercy purify him, for missionary encounters with Gentiles earlier (8:26-40) and later in Acts do not assume that Gentile recipients of the gospel message must exhibit the same piety as Cornelius.77 Moreover, Cornelius’ prayers and merciful deeds (προσευχαί kαὶ ἐλεημοσύναι) are said to have come before God as a “remembrance,” not as an atoning sacrifice for sins. Nevertheless, it is difficult to ignore the connection between Cornelius’ piety—exhibited partly through his practice of ἐλεημοσύνη—and the command to Peter, “What God has made clean, you must not consider profane” (10:15). God is the one who makes Cornelius (and other things and people) clean.78 But the logical outworking of Jesus’ earlier statement in Luke 11:41 would seem to imply that God’s cleansing of Cornelius happens in concert with Cornelius’ performance of merciful deeds. In the context of the narrative of Luke–Acts, Cornelius embodies the instruction of Jesus regarding ἐλεημοσύνη in the Gospel of Luke: his prayers and ἐλεημοσύνη are closely connected to his purity. It can be said, therefore, that Cornelius’ practice of merciful deeds is, at the very least, a sign, if not the cause, of his status as a Gentile neither profane nor unclean (10:28).79

And so that no one misunderstands the final statement in sign, here is footnote 79

79 As Christopher Hays summarizes, “By doing alms Cornelius exemplifies that his Gentile ethnicity has not rendered him unclean. The very thing that Jesus tells the Pharisees will cleanse their impurity becomes evidence of Cornelius’s own purity” (Luke’s Wealth Ethics, 236 [emphasis in original]).

(pg 137-138)

Have fun in Hell. Islam is of the devil.

Islamic rules for war go as follows :
“Do not kill any child, any woman, or any elder or sick person.”

2. “Do not practice treachery or mutilation."

3. "Do not uproot or burn palms or cut down fruitful trees."

4. Do not slaughter a sheep or a cow or a camel, except for food.”

5. “If one fights his brother, [he must] avoid striking the face, for God created him in the image of Adam.”

6. “Do not kill the monks in monasteries, and do not kill those sitting in places of worship."

7. “Do not destroy the villages and towns, do not spoil the cultivated fields and gardens, and do not slaughter the cattle.”

8. “Do not wish for an encounter with the enemy; pray to God to grant you security; but when you [are forced to] encounter them, exercise patience.”

9. “No one may punish with fire except the Lord of Fire."

10. “Accustom yourselves to do good if people do good, and to not do wrong even if they commit evil.”

Yup tottaly a death cult.... Besides being a passive faggot is never good
Reminder that christ never claumed godhood
Reminder that christ never ordered people to worship him
Reminder that the trinity is complete revisionist bollocks

kys. mudslimes are sub human.

All the good anglos died in the great wars.

He's already a calvinist. Even voodoo cult would be an improvment for him.

my friend, indeed I have not yet seen so many inconsistencies but now I do. I am still, however reluctant to give it up because it is so close to my heritage. convince me to join the orthodox church, it indeed sounds decent

Calvinism is inconsistent

>God does not lie
>God blamed people for their sins in the Bible
>God predestines people before he made everything
>Not based on future action but of his own intents and purposes
>so everything that will ever happen isn't some accident but deliberate and intentional to his end goal
>God made Adam sin
>God blamed him for it
>God therefore lied

>or rather the people writing it down after his death
Quran was fully memorizef by hafids before muhammad's death, infact christianity is the one who was wrote down hundreds of years after jesus's death, also you subsequent statement proves you have shit reading comprehension

Get the fuck out of my country you fucking sandnigger

Would you allow your creations to nail you on the cross and treat you like shit even though you could obliterate them in a nano second? A god who let's his creation step on him like that is no God, in Islam you can't even write the name of Allah on the floor because a real God doesn't let his pity creations disrespect him
That's why Jesus was no God but a prophet from god to the people just like Muhammad

sound philosophy indeed, i am starting to see the cracks in Calvins theology...

Just remember, if you are Protestant, this God does it because he is angry at you and put it on is own son who is also God

Did Abraham choose God? Did the apostle Paul have anything to do with His salvation? Did Jesus choose His disciples, or did the disciples decide themselves to follow Christ?

This is what I had been trying to tell you. But you didn't listen. There's more, if you read any theological stuff on problem of evil and God and so on, you will not find anyone who actually condones Calvinism.

>Quran was fully memorizef by hafids before muhammad's death
Sure it was. And all Gospels were written by apostles.
Only proof of Muhammad writting down quran is quran itself. That's some solid book of mormon logic.

Wow. Funny Abraham was justified by his faith in God when he goes through a lot of shit. I guess Abraham was a puppet that was moved

Same with Essau

Ill be honest user i felt as if it was an attack on my volk, but now i see increasingly that perhaps it was founded on unsound theology

>want
Last time I checked, your wants don't affect what's true.

>be angry at humans
>punish himself :DDDDD DD

yeah makes sense
Alhamdulillah I'm so happy to be muslim, I can't understand how christians can believe that jewish perversion of Jesus

At least be an Arminian if you don't want Islam

You're a virus. Viruses don't win anything.

Does God violate the NAP by predestination people for damnation?

>only proof of muhammad writing down quran is quran itself
Except the hundreds of sahaba who testified on the quran

If you plant the seed and you know what will grow

And proof of that being the case is?

If you plant shitty seed don't blame it for being shit.

And if you mind control a puppet and make it move to a point, it will do just that and only that and have no volition of its own

Like Calvinism believes

Good thing God is my planter then

God who also made Adam sin

Then who planted those prestined for damnation? And how do you know you aren't? It has nothing to do with your faith nor your works. It's pure luck.

I can sin all I want, I am the good seed

>asking to be converted

Stop roleplaying on a Estonian food fetish forum

Funny the Bible doesn't say this

Your God will even make those who bear fruit go to hell

My God will never have you in heaven weed

Muhammad didn't actually wright the quran, it was revealed to him by the angels gabreal he would then memorize it and recite it to hafids who would do the same, there are hundreds of hadiths narrated by many different sahaba where where muhamad would reveal a verse tp them, muhammad died before the quran was wrote down by the hafids were still alive and reliable due to their sheer number.

Your god is inconsistent

so he is a liar

WHAT I LEARNED TODAY;
Islam is actually quite close to Calvin, but they both have rocky theology. Sincerely thanks you lot, now I need to rethink my theology.