/ptg/

Why does this general exist? Nobody on here like Trump anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/aug/10/donald-trump-islamic-state-put-boots-ground-take-o/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/14/donald-trump-blasts-horrible-iran-nuclear-deal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you don't decide, kid

America is back and we're not taking shit from ANYONE. That goes for dictators like Assad and terrorists like Iran too.

If no one liked it, it wouldn't exist, butthurt lib.

fuck you t_d and fuck your puppet of a president

I hate drumpf grrrrrr

No one cares what you think.

Shekels and Biblical ignorance. Sept 23?

Drumpfh is a meanie poop head

i like trump more than i liked him when i voted for him

Perfect match for bottom bitches who hate themselves. But without the love of God to back it up

massive botting

Fuck these shills. Let's MAGA

Two dirtbags jump out of a car with fucktrump sticker. Could break bones in seconds. March to my pickup. Get fuel, drive off.
>so
I'm sure I'm not the only one

>I voted Trump but I've already backed out on him 6 months into his presidency
Hello, useful idiot. At least feign ambivalence or something, you're embarrassing yourself just as much as r/the_Donald if you actually fall into this camp.

where are the FEC records

Assadpedes, get in here!

It contains T_D posters. Let them have it and just hide the threads.

MUH BASED MUSLIMS

I'm not a Putinpede anymore because he said blaming Jews makes you a loser. I love Assad though

>all muslims are bad!! fox news told me so!
go back

Fuck off islamophile

>h-hating muslims makes me one of y-you guys r-right...?
t. Kike

OH SHIT SON. Lemme suck ur cock, based republican slayer.

>hurr durr muh BASED muslims!
Fucking nu-Sup Forums

Because there is no other option.

Divide and slide it's the only way to endure no one on pol has to stand or fight fir anything.

Us Assadpedes will always stick by the BASED Muslims!

I think you have it backwards, friendo. In 2014 and previously, the majority of Sup Forums was pro-Palestine, pro-Iran, pro-Syria, and pro-Libya. The "hate Islam and all Muslims" crowd didn't become the majority until late 2015 or early 2016.

Don't act like you were supporting Trump a couple months ago. Everyone here supported Trump at some point, and it's a guilty pleasure for everyone.

I've been here since 2012 and Sup Forums has always hated goatfucking muslims you newfag. It was only for a short time people supported Assad until it was proven that Israel installed him as a puppet regime and now only uneducated retards support him.

Go to /r/islam with your bullshit you nigger.

This. Iran and Syria have always been based. Among the few remaining countries that have rejected implementing a (((central bank))). Libya and Iraq were the same, and look what (((moderate rebels))) did to them.
>inb4 b-but Z-Zionist jews are the based ones...

Because someone of them are getting paid. And we don't get anything from shitting on Trump either, despite the fact that he turned out shit:

jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/

The alternative is legit civil war in the USA, but I don't see that happening. For better or worse.

What do you think of Jews, "oldfag?"

>It was only for a short time people supported Assad
That's absolutely bogus. Even nu/pol/ and TD supported him until 2017, and plenty of them still do. Assad has been a figure of unity for Sup Forums. Even today, the majority of Sup Forums stands with Assad, at least against ISIS and other US-funded rebels.

>goatfucking muslims
So I take it you don't know what an Alawite is or the legal-religious practices put in place by the secular Assad regime, which protects minorities like Christians from the "goatfuckers" you seem to hate so much.

>Fuck off islamophile
Funny when r/the_donald says that. Or just cringeworthy dumb.

>It was only for a short time people supported Assad until it was proven that Israel installed him as a puppet regime
HOLY FUCKING DOGSHIT! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GARBAGE! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GARBAGE!!!

It's bait, isn't it?

>Nobody on here like Trump anymore.

kys faggot and you won't have to see it anymore.

I like trump

>you're here forever
CTR cant make themselves leave and have convinced themselves they're the real Sup Forumsacks

>Even today, the majority of Sup Forums stands with Assad, at least against ISIS and other US-funded rebels.

Kek that's why they need a cancerous general thread to keep them contained.I guarantee you most people on Sup Forums don't give two shits about Syria unless Trump is bombing it. /sg/ shills are left-leaning #NotAllMuslim types that worship their based sandnigger like a cult of personality.

Fucking newfags. You don't decide who or what Sup Forums supports when you have reddit-tier cancerous generals up all the time

Yes I bet you all are oldfags back from 2015 pol right?

Well why the hell were you all shilling for him so hard during the election? He made it pretty clear that he wasn't Hitler 2.0, and you all fucking knew that he liked Israel and had a Jewish son-in-law.

Buncha hypocrites, the lot of ya.

Because there's at least one or two plebbit autists who keep making generals and a few other plebbit autists who keep encouraging it.

Do you like posting more now that you're not getting paid? Or were you able transition over to shareblue like some of the others?

>2015
>oldfag

You clearly didn't see all the straw polls of Trump vs. Assad. Assad won by a landslide. Lurk moar faggot.

>. /sg/ shills are left-leaning #NotAllMuslim types that worship their based sandnigger like a cult of personality.

Right we should support the freedom fighting rebels! Brilliant

>that's the joke

Why do the radical Islamic terrorists of /sg/ get to have a thread?
*sips chai*

>entirety of pol's opinion is decided by this one faggot's strawpoll that prolly wasn't even captcha required

Lel i wonder if assad can get more upvotes than trump???? Edit: Thanks for the gold!!

>/sg/ and /ptg/ are divide-

I supported trump but I kicked him to the curb after he started cucking for Saudi Arabia and Israel. We all supported trump, but it doesn't mean we have to suck his cock every time he flip flops or succumb to the_dumbass samefag stale memes.

Syria is in a civil war you dumbfuck and couldn't send delegates to Paris.

Fuck off shill, we support killing sandniggers here not worshiping them

There are good hajis. The dead ones

I still go on /ptg/, but I shut it every time Syria comes up because there are like, 5 neocons camping there who spam "MUH DEAD BABIES" and "MUH DICTATOR" and wreck the thread.

>Fuck off shill, we support killing sandniggers here not worshiping them

No you worship the saudis and kikes

JIDF keeps promoting hates of Shia muslims but promotes the ISIS myth.

shills

Yes, good goy, kill all the sandniggers and let Israel take the land.

This is got to be the weakest "divide and conquer" attempt I've ever witnessed.

>BASED NEOCONS!

Why did you support Trump over Hillary when Trump was criticizing Hillary for her warmongering against Muslims?

>Trump was criticizing Hillary for her warmongering against Muslims?

He wasn't. He said he wanted to bomb the middle east.

>muh based shia that protects christians

Where are you holed up boy, Dearborn? New Joisey? Get the fuck out of my country you goatfucking sandnigger

He said he wanted to bomb ISIS. Hillary said she wanted to bomb Syria and Iran.

suuuuuuuuuuure they couldnt, jew
mad that trump and assad arent starting WWIII are we

>dictators

Democracy is for fags

>Hillary said she wanted to bomb Syria and Iran.

And Trump said the same SHIT!

He even ran on repealing the Iran deal.

>claims to hate muslims
>supports the man who signed the US's largest arms deal in history... to Saudi Arabia, the Islamic theocracy that gives those weapons to ISIS

I love how this one keeps getting another character added

>And Trump said the same SHIT!
Sup Forums would not have supported him if he did

No, you fuck, he said in the debates that regime change in Libya and Iraq was a disaster, that we weren't actually attacking ISIS, that we couldn't trust our allies in the Middle East, and that the Iran deal was a separate problem.

Assad losing again? Ive seen that its impossible for him to get to Raqqqa now lmao, he got cucked again

>durr neocon buzzword

You wouldn't know the first thing about neocon politics if it slammed you on the head. You fucking commie spooks think any kind of American intervention period is codeword for neocon serving da jews etc. You were even there screaming neocon during the North Korea thing.

We bombed an airstrip and shot down a pilot. We don't have a 100k troops nor are we preparing for an invasion. Fucking retard. SJWs replaced fascist with neocon now as the buzzword of the day that they don't understand.

>Sup Forums would not have supported him if he did

Did you forget the AIPAC speech?

Or how about these

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/aug/10/donald-trump-islamic-state-put-boots-ground-take-o/

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/14/donald-trump-blasts-horrible-iran-nuclear-deal/

jew puppets must be erased

>that regime change in Libya and Iraq was a disaster,

He supported both originally but whatever I guess you like kike puppets.

>nazi flag

Accept your Jewishness.

>I want to kill ISIS
>I like Israel
Neither of these things translate to "I bomb Assad because muh dictator."

>Neither of these things translate to "I bomb Assad because muh dictator."

I could tel he was gonna flip just based off the people surrounding him, like John fucking bolton.

>Why does this general exist? Nobody on here like Trump anymore.

I could say the same for your existance

>/pol before trump
>WE HATE THE JEWS!
>/pol after trump
>WE LOVE THE JEWS!

I'm fucking defending that he ran on a policy of "regime change bad", you idiot, I'm on your side of the argument. Who would you rather we have voted for, that crazy bitch who openly said she wanted to nuke Moscow?

>Oil baron hands the president a medal
>THIS WILL DEFINITELY SHOW TRUMP IS A SANDNIGGER LOVER KEK says nervous shill for the 15th time

The "muh islam" crowd is a Jewish psy-op on the right to force acceptance of Neocons and social degeneracy. Think about it the typical anti-islam attack:

>look at these evil Muslims who persecute gays/make their women dress modestly/censor degeneracy

Often they frame Islam as bad, NOT because of terrorism or crime, but for being hierarchical and conservative. Ex: Milo, Gavin Mcanus, any mainstream anti-slam politician. It's liberalism and secular humanism fear-mongering about Islam to provoke acceptance of fags and whores on the right.

Likewise, faggot.

Not entirely. I hate Islam because it's evil, not because it's traditionalist. If Islam was actually the good kind of traditional, we would welcome it.

I'm amazed that President Trump is still supplying us daily salt.
Get comfy for 7 more years of these asspained threads.

>Who would you rather we have voted for, that crazy bitch who openly said she wanted to nuke Moscow?

CHOOSE KIKE PUPPET A
CHOOSE KIKE PUPPET B

DEMOCRACY

>any kind of American intervention period is codeword for neocon serving da jews etc
It is, unless they start fighting against terrorists and communists. The US has fought on the side of communists, terrorists, and Jews for over 100 years.

>SJWs replaced fascist with neocon now as the buzzword of the day that they don't understand.
Except SJWs are all in for toppling Assad and going to war with Russia.

>We don't have a 100k troops nor are we preparing for an invasion
We've already invading, we're just using ISIS instead of our own troops.

>/pol

Kike puppet B came with Bannon, though, so at least we'll get a good domestic agenda through. And I've been pleasantly surprised with Tillerson, at least in regards to his negotiations with Russia and the (((EU))).