Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/trey-gowdy-funding-for-a-middle-finger-on-the-white-house-lawn
youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0
patreon.com/samhyde
youtube.com/watch?v=skCV2L0c6K0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Career?

Dude I'm not buying your book it's like $100

He went underground with his book profits to attempt an experimental brain transplant into Lauren Southern's Body.

He's been blacklisted by the Jews. So outside of YouTube, yes.

nobody cares about you.

>Same Hyde
>Not getting away with it

his reign of terror never ends

wasnt he in that shooting involved recently?

It's a good read, I've spent countless hours indulging in it's wit and sex appeal.

don't know who this is. Sage

What career? he's a terrorist and a fugitive at that.

Wait a bit and he'll kill again. People like him are sick like that.

Sam said he's been gambling. I hope he's smart about it and doesn't turn out like Norm Macdonald.

Sadly yes

and liberal comedians who recite the same stale unfunny material will continue to dominate the airwaves.

Pretty good case study for why TV broadcasting needs to die

I'd imagine Nick and Charles are very pissed at him right about now

Go get cucked by Mehmet some more u kraut faggot

Is this that pew pew pie kid?

I hope so, maybe then newfags around here will stop spouting babby's first meme

>he cant keep getting away with it XD
>latest pic of the suspect xD
>Le ebin sam hyde meme xDDDD

He posted a video recently saying he's moving on from comedy and going back to video editing.
>you didn't know Sam Hyde worked in marketing
KeK

Make it happen Sup Forums

change.org/p/trey-gowdy-funding-for-a-middle-finger-on-the-white-house-lawn

he gets tons of cash from patreon

He needs to reboot his career on youtube. I know he has a channel but seriously. Maybe get in contact with Styx and Molyneux. Make shit happen.

just take a long hard look at this poofter

What career?

No, he got away with it

i see a hydewars episode every now and then, but beside the chelsea trolling and the weird hollywood spoof, i haven't noticed anything too provocative

proof?

fpbp
youtube.com/watch?v=tE_5Y9IKCk0

Yeah I bet he fucks men.
He hasn't done shit since pre election. All his new content is steaming hot garbage just him ranting into the camera and not even in a funny way like he used to.

Somebody stop him

Backstory

sam sucks now

Prothetic pic

His career has just begun

Did it ever even start?

>now

Nah. He'll keep getting away with it.

>2014 colorized

yes
he learnt the hard way what it means to be kiked

Yea, the poor guy is refurbishing arcade video game cabinets for a living now.

A deepcover Mossad agent's mission is finished only once they are dead

I'm guilty of buying his book, looks funny enough. Plus he hates gooks so what can I say

His Ted talk is unironically one of the comedic highlights of the 21st century ,but, he can't possibly continue to keep getting away with it

He's made it clear he's not a "YouTuber"

idk what the hell he's up to

He is involved in every shooting.

I heard he went to Britain, drives a van there.

For these two things alone, Sam Hyde is a champ. World Peace was amazing too. I don't care if he spends the rest of his life doing jack shit, he's already made his mark.

But how does he keep getting away with it?

Not really. David Duke hired him to go out and save monuments and shit. Also webdev Davidduke.com.

/thread

patreon.com/samhyde probably a lot for romanions

Human kino on an ironic bagel

He knows the (((secret))) Detectives hate him.

Is it actually? Its like 40 bucks and looked pretty large. I think i would enjoy reading it before bed

Believe me when I say I have been a fan of sam and MDE for years, but he is past his prime and has enough sense to realize it. I don't want him to stop uploading videos, but it's downhill from here.

>Sam can't figure out international shippining
>now i have to wait for some Jew to resell the second edition of the book for 300% price on e-bay

classic Sam

He could do a stand up tour, but it would be a big hassle for him. He doesn't seem to like attention and he would get alot from antifa and liberals. I think his stand up is his best material.

This.

He always gets away with it, MDE never dies

Is real?

He's a publisher now. He's big strong and indepedent and dont need no television show.

This quote, my fucking sides. Glorious.

ISRAEL

>that quote
>my wife's boyfriend and son + my rabbi

Is he for real or is he just memeing?

Honestly Sam had got the "it" that makes people funny. It's not even his jokes, it's just something about his attitude or something. He could go far if he didn't have the "wrong" opinions.

he's probably doing alright if he can afford to waste 5,000 dollars on stormfront legal costs

>is he just memeing?
Gee whiz I wonder...

$40 and worth every penny (buy two)

Sam's transformation into weev is almost complete. All he needs to do now is go to jail.

Olay sam, i buy four

It's true, Sam Hyde converted to judaism when he married his wife, with whom he has an open relationship, and which caused her to give birth to another man's black son.

I can't watch sam hyde because i'll end up laughing in front of my family. they'll want to know what i am laughing at

hahahahaha I hope they all kys themselves

as if he knows how to do that. he's a stupid faggot.

He has said he's currently focused on getting the book printed and shipped, and will then focus on a Jaihoo graphic novel and a "video series similar to Kickstarter TV", with work starting on a video game further down the road. Has also said there will be a steady stream of videos coming to the MDE channel soon.

There seems to be a lot of stuff in the pipeline for Sam and Charls, not sure what Nick is doing besides his antique shop

Captcha: studland call

sam here
no i didnt

>sam here
prove it faggot

why? what happened?

Why?

Sam what projects if any are you working on? don't leave us in the dark. No one will remember this thread so spill the beans.

Autismo sperglord never had a career.

He hardly had the cool kids as his fanbase so it was doomed from the getgo. He was a meme that complete losers piled onto exhibited by the fact that most of his fans tried to copy his humor and act like they were apart of the group. Obsessive fans is NOT a good look.

I wanted to buy another but it sold out.

It's a fun book, much better than the leftist propaganda garbage that's been flooding the industry for decades.

He said he did video editing for stadiums and that's where he learned comedy from his Jewish co-workers.

What are you talking about, he's hilarious. More like Adult Swims finished, lmfao.

Million Dollar Extreme World Peace is a fucking masterpiece.

Eventually he'll get another source of funding to do more, once people start realizing how much support there is for him.

That is if he doesn't get lost in his nihilism.

2 separate vidya projects, 1 new game changing video, and more books, specifically jaihoo and htb2.

His career probably is finished.

He's sunk into depression and anger which isn't fantastic for comedy.

never said that in a vid, all of that is true except for me going back to do any of that

> 195741721 (you)

100% TAX FREE YOU AND ME. Chuck is so dreamy.

His mainstream entertainment career, yeah. He seems to be doing pretty well with his book though

Sam, do you have a plan on getting twatter/social media stuff back?

>Not me
>Not never
youtube.com/watch?v=skCV2L0c6K0

Sam the book is a masterpiece but because you couldn't figure out int. shipping i'll be buying it off some Jew on e-bay at a huge mark up.

t. fan from Russia

Hit the gym, I don't want you dying from a heart attack. Also rub rogaine on that beard if you really want any chance of it filling in.

depression & anger is probably the greatest foundation for comedy

they had an ebook before