Brit/pol/ - Useless tripfags edition

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Horan

>Theresa May drops many manifesto promises from the Queen's speech, including grammar schools
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/21/theresa-may-drops-key-manifesto-pledges-from-queens-speech

>Survivors of London's Grenfell Tower fire are to be rehomed in a luxury development in the heart of Kensington, the government has said.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40357280

>Another happening in London, Stamford Hill on lockdown as police clash with youths "brandishing machetes"
express.co.uk/news/uk/819444/police-fighting-stamford-hill-london-riot-stabbing-sword-machete-helicopter

>Armed police and helicopters detain man in Talbot, possibly a retaliation against the van hire company 1.5 miles away
walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/reports-police-helicopter-armed-officers-13214329

>Son of van hire firm owner held by police over "offensive" facebook posts
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-40347813

>Finsbury Park terror suspect "tried to kill himself six weeks ago by throwing himself into a Cardiff river and begged to be sectioned", his sister claims
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4621086/Mum-s-broken-Finsbury-mosque-suspect-s-sister-says.html

>"He's no terrorist, just a man with problems" mother of Darren Osbourne says
telegraph.co.uk/news/0/darren-osborne-everything-know-finsbury-park-mosque-suspect/

>Leaks show devastating impact of planned NHS cuts in London
theguardian.com/society/2017/jun/20/leak-shows-devastating-impact-of-planned-nhs-cuts-in-london

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9914500/Managers-and-skilled-workers-make-up-bulk-of-far-right-supporters.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tpbQSp82__0
express.co.uk/news/uk/819796/eastbourne-cliff-edge-fall-major-search-operation-trapped-beachgoers
confidentials.com/liverpool/liverpool-could-lose-world-heritage-status-as-soon-as-next-year?id=5947af2a95fcc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Real Triplord approved thread

First for kicking Rightly So up the arse

First for blair

PDR done lads.

Salary going from £45,900 to £51,300 starting in August and getting a £11,000 bonus.

One step closer to financial independence and starting a family.

Good show, lad.

What do you mean by "financial independence", exactly? Not like you can't live within means of £25k a year.

Captchas on this site take the fucking piss, though.

I'm thinking of starting my own company to not be a salaried employee of somebody else. I need a degree of experience, networking, and capital to be able to do that.

I'm also hoping to be able to support a family on my income alow to allow my wife to be a full-time wife and mother, as well as be able to secure a decent start in life for my children.

I'm 28 at the moment and hopefully I will have started a family by 35, successful business or not.

Hoping for the same, tbqh.

Should be going from £25k to £35k starting within the year, and because I've been working since I was 15, I've already got a decent deposit on a house sorted.

Good luck out there, mate.

>can't have a family on 50k

The state of modern Britain.
How many years would you even need to save to be able to get a mortgage on a salary like that? For a decent home county 4 bedroom house, not some northern rowhouse.

Depends which county, lad. Midlands and upwards, there's pretty reasonably priced properties, it's the South East that's really gone to shit with house prices.

I probably could, but it wouldn't be as prosperous and the temptation to have fewer children, or get some government benefits, or have my wife work professionally and hand over children to be raised by the state would be too powerful.

Still as I said, successful business or not I intend to start a family by 35.

Bump for recycle

>>Survivors of London's Grenfell Tower fire are to be rehomed in a luxury development in the heart of Kensington, the government has said.
I hope more fugees burn down their houses in the hope of getting the same. Monkey see, monkey do and all.

The biggest problem with getting it to happen is they probably can't read the articles about what happened.

Why do pakis come onto to Sup Forums and try to convince people they anything other than shit?

Always some strawman about pakis "doing the jobs we don't want to" and us being Chavs.

What we want to know is the value Muslims bring to this country as Muslims, not as workers or tax payers

>when you're countries gone to the dogs and the last bit of happiness you get is by talking about food that you ate during tony blairs reign of destroying the country

what happened to this lightning then? its still not raining

Lads....is she ok?

(In case you are ITT instead)

telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9914500/Managers-and-skilled-workers-make-up-bulk-of-far-right-supporters.html

All white people are amazing, Godlike creatures. Woah! I've just realised I'm white! Jackpot! I'm better than anyone who isn't white, and I did shit all to earn it.

I'm so proud of myself and my race, well done!

>falling for the family jew

roasties will divorce you after 5 years, 50% failure rate

Fair play. Cheers

This needs addressing once and for all.

I can't explain my intense love for Theresa May and I need analysis.

Is it because:

A: I subconsciously want to shag my mum
B: I've fallen victim to some sort of calculated psyop
C: She is actually beautiful and I'm one of the few who will admit it

I use Dark Sky which has a really good accuracy and they're saying it's definitely raining in parts of England tomorrow, from about 4pm.

there probally arent real pakis
just people doing it for the (you)s

Everyone in this thread has a willy

You're thinking with your dick and not your head. Your dick tingles over some GILF slapper, it'll pass and you'll get over it.

Now stop being a degenerate or I'll cut your cock off. You want that? Your dick sliced off with a bread knife? You behave and stop being a degenerate, you pollute our planet with your filth and you must die.

>be shitskin
>get free house
>house burns down
>get given another house

I find her physically ugly but I've thought about smashing her in the past so you're not alone. It's her autistic personality that makes me want to stick my dick in her mouth

No worries m8

lies

you're not the original willy poster

>tescos and wetherspoons

yup....immigrants really have destroyed "british culture"

He's not here right now so when Rightly comes back on, don't poke fun at him scouting around /soc/ for gay relations.

nice try Rightly

Stop thinking with your dick!
>Irish genetics
To the trash with him.

>Tesco is jewish
>Sainsbury is owned by freemasons

Where else can I shop?

>All white people are amazing
Except you.

Nothing doing, unless you're in the middle of nowhere in Scotland.

My doggo is shit scared of cows. Went to sniff one as a pupper, electric fence zapped her. Now thinks cows are evil wizards

youtube.com/watch?v=tpbQSp82__0

Watching the Queen's speech lads. God I love that woman, why on earth would the conservatives embarrass her Maj by making her peddle their bullshit?

>Rightly So was trying too hook up with 14 year old boys on /soc/

Tripnonces.

may or may not be

Even our own land is trying to jihad us now

>BREAKING: Huge cliff face near Eastbourne tumbles into sea - hunt for trapped beach-goers

express.co.uk/news/uk/819796/eastbourne-cliff-edge-fall-major-search-operation-trapped-beachgoers

>tattoo's

Based Mogg and Mogglet

It's the fake act she puts on. Tries to appear as some devout, God fearing Christian who runs through wheat fields, but in reality she's a fucking psychopath who sells weapons to terrorist lovers Saudi Arabia.

The fact she doesn't give a fuck about you or the country is pretty hot.

>tfw you realise that the guy who burned down Genfell and left those people to die is entitled to the £5.5k handout
>tfw you realise that the guy who burned down Genfell and left those people to die is entitled to one of these fancy apartments they are handing out
>tfw you realise that the guy who burned down Genfell and left those people to die will face no criminal charges
>tfw you realise that the guy who burned down Genfell and left those people to die is not white so will never ever even face any angry words from British citizens
>tfw most people have probably forgotten all about the guy who caused the fire

>express.co.uk/news/uk/819796/eastbourne-cliff-edge-fall-major-search-operation-trapped-beachgoers

holy fuck what time was this happening

fucking missed a happening right on my doorstep

>inb4 deaths reveal proud story of our diversity

Currently digging deep into v. traditionalist Christian denominations and groups to minimise risk via good upbringing and the threat of hell.

>Not including the caption with this picture

That was the best part of this photo.

Does anyone here think that Brexit is still a good idea?

How can anyone think that Brexit is still a good idea?

I understand voting conservative (people that run businesses I can see why they vote conservative), though I think the DUP deal from the looks of it is economically a bad idea as well

How can anyone think what's happening now is good for us - at least economically speaking? Everything that has been promised with Brexit has been a lie and through the last year we have exposed so much ignorance within the general public, the media and perhaps even our politicians.

The Queen doesn't seem at all happy with what's happening either. It's quite clear/.

Social housing is fucked now. The entire concept has totally changed from its original vision.

This is Park Hill in Sheffield. It is the largest Grade 2* listed structure in Europe. When built in the 1960s it was for hardworking people, paying a fair rent to the council which gave the tenants a decent and secure place to live and the council a consistent income. When the rules on social housing changed in the late 70s to force councils to house the homeless, the unemployed moved in and the decline began. By the 90s Sheffield City Council were forced to house Somali refugees in Park Hill and the estate got so bad it had to be emptied by the early 2000s.

A developer has had the right to redevelop it since 2003, but so far has only managed to do 25% (300ish flats). The remaining 75% still lies empty and derelict, all because scumbags and immigrants ruined it for everyone.

Paki shop

>You're thinking with your dick and not your head. Your dick tingles over some GILF slapper, it'll pass and you'll get over it.

It's definitely not just that. Even when I crack one off to her I still feel in love with her during the refractory period.

the cliffs obviously symbolise the fall of the white male

>Liverpool could lose World Heritage Status as soon as next year

confidentials.com/liverpool/liverpool-could-lose-world-heritage-status-as-soon-as-next-year?id=5947af2a95fcc

SO FUCKING HUNGRY AND ALL I HAVE IN IS SAUSAGES

My dick doesn't like her but her spergy, fake personality is attractive to me.

>Tfw you realize Mummy posting wasn't a joke
>Tfw you grave robbing faggots would actually stick your dick in that crypt like snatch

Great political discussion

What sort of company? I'm currently on 40k a year and considering a side-job to boost my wages (till I climb the greasy pole up to at least 60k).

*and by 'digging deep' I mean socially, I have some very active traditionalist Christian friends back from school days.

Primarily Catholics doing Latin Mass and fuming about Vaticanum II and the last few Popes (though apparently Benedict XVI was okay) but it's better than nothing.

I'll wreck the whole economy, become the laughing stock of the world and burn the fucking country to the ground before taking orders from the likes of pic related.

We talk about Rare Niges, But do we have Rare Moggs?

To be fair, if I was a signmaker and people wanted apostrophes in the wrong places I'd just take their money too.

>tfw the media unironically calls him a "hero"

Eat shit

Why the fuck is there so much regulation on the ice cream vans music?

Do not sound chimes
1. for longer than 12 seconds at a time;
2. more often than once every 2 minutes;
3. more than once when the vehicle is stationary at a selling point;
4. except on approach to or at a selling point;
5. when in sight of another vehicle which is trading;
6. when within 50 metres of schools (during school hours), hospitals, and places of
worship (on Sundays and other recognised day of worship);
7. more often than once every 2 hours in the same length of street;
8. louder than LAmax 80dB at 7.5 metres; *
9. as loudly in areas of low background noise or narrow streets as elsewhere.
REMEMBER: It is an offence to sound your chimes before 12.00 noon or after 7.00 pm.
It is an offence to sound your chimes at any time in a way which gives
reasonable cause for annoyance.

>Literally thousands of people on the beach, not a single video of the collapse

It's a false flag, that cliff is a scapegoat.

sovereignty > economy

suck the shit from my arsehole

Because paedos

Do you think the shopkeeper judges me because I buy 4 pints of budwiser every day?

nah just thinks you're a based laddie

>Implying you have any in there being a Poor Fag, benefit claiming Scummer

Because they're sodding annoying

Surely you'd at least let her give you a handy?

I'm regretting it a little just because the pound is looking to be so fucked.

yes it was nice LARPing with brexit but I'm worried interest rates and sterling will just eat away at my savings.

Politically at this point I've given up as the tories are cucks and will continue to import 100,000 pajeets a year anyway

>government cuts to the local council is responsible for this

source on either of them claims?
also lidl is the best supermarket

I'm not a benefit scrounger I have zero benefits

I earn too much to even get income tax support

Your shopkeeper (AKA drug dealer) will see a lot worse than that every day.

I think its the way I don't know if she really is a sweet vicar's daughter or an illuminati ice queen that really tickles me some. I have alternating fantasies about turning her bad if its the former or turning her nice if it's the latter.

It's either a guy who plays WOW while working who talks to much but is a pretty nice guy or the new girl who is polish and doesn't really get my bantz but seems nice enough. She should learn to speak fucking english though.

She asked me how old I am today and was surprised when I said 23, do you think she wants the dicc?

But not enough to buy food for ur Gaff...

day of rage

Letting fans to be banned.

I like the idea because letting agents are the scum of the earth and I could care less about them but I can't help feel that this will just be passed onto tenants anyway.

Thoughts?

>Don't be a stiff, bin that cliff
>Don't be a muff, bin that bluff

Tes-COHEN

It's literally in the name

ty mrs skeletal

i just want to marry her

I have enough I just cannot be arsed going shop or chippy

bartenders are gagging for it desu lad. Go back in there and keep trying to get her to serve you etc

google it
lidl and aldi are both awful, horrible people and horrible produce

>shoe laces are undone

Oh, it's another "black person can't dress himself" episode.

Rightly So is a nonce.