So what did Best Korea do to this lil white boy?

So what did Best Korea do to this lil white boy?

Turned his inny into an outy.

>white
he was jew

kike or not, anyone who goes to a shithole like North Korea or any other commie or muslim country kinda deserves getting killed

This.
Kike =/= White

It's what he gets for oven dodging.

IDK, but I think something is up.

HFGCS is sending unusual codes today. They are starting with "For Benchwarmer" and "For Relationship" followed by usual coding.

The "For XXX" part is something I have never heard before and I'm thinking it's DPRK or Syrian related.

If you are stupid enough to go there in the first place you deserve whatever happens. If you are even more stupid and break a fucking law then you deserve anything they can dream up. The fact that they returned a body with a few days life left in it should be considered merciful treatment on their part.

Who knows

maybe he did not get every day burgers
or had to walk
or got not diet coke
cheese was maybe not from a sprays can
or lack of cheethos
maybe he had to work?!
or eat fruits and vegetables?

They burned a dollar bill in front of him and his brain shut down.

John Mccain says NK murdered him.

So It is the opposite

>cheese was maybe not from a sprays can

I'd expect a german to appreciate that as an engineering feat on par with the Saturn V.

Go back to Jamal's tavern, nazi scum.

>maybe he did not get every day burgers
this broken deutscher english is so endearing I cant even be mad

Remind them that Americans do not belong in best Korea.

I mean seriously, why as an American would you go to best Korea when you know they hate you and will kidnap you and make up a BS story to show they were right.

Even if this kid did decide to steal a poster then he is a retard and best Korea has done a favour for Americans who were looking to go to best Korea for a holiday, he is a canary and best Korea is a coal mine.

I think the kid most likely got waterboarded to comaville.

I wonder what Trump will do, should really stop giving them aid at least, doubt bombs will be dropped.

you're a fucking retard. your fellow countryman was tortured until brain dead for 'stealing a poster' and you think he deserved it. you're gay.

I don't reply to flag-larpers please.

>I think the kid most likely got waterboarded to comaville.

To what end? The Norks usually treat their Americans prisoners well, a live American kid gives them bargaining power. I don't know what happened to him exactly but I guarantee you that it was an accident. Then they cut their losses and shipped him back before he could die on their watch.

i'd love to know what techniques they used to make him turn into a vegetable

Play stupid games in a communist hell hole, win stupid prizes

It is a bit frustrating when some of your countrymen are so fucking retarded that they keep wandering into hostile places and giving our enemies free prisoners. Do that and I feel you should expect a mercy killing via JDAM if feasible and not much more

>Shitty Nork food hygiene & processing
>Botulism poisoning
>Depressed lung function because botox paralyses lung muslces
>Add in sleeping pill
>Not monitored closely because shitty Norks plus expected to sleep
>Stops breathing
>Parts of brain die because no oxygen
>Found non-responsive
>Revived and put on ventilator
>Alive but brain still mostly dead
>Send him home
>Switch off ventilator in US
>Dead
Brain damage caused by loss of oxygen is consistent with botulism poisoning.
It is common in the 3rd world.

they probably water boarded him wrong

that would explain the lack of bruises/broken bones and the lack of oxygen getting to his brain

They infected the stupid cunt with a designer virus . Which is spreading through the continental united States right now . Yous are all gonna die . Please go quietly thank you x

Other possibility is that he tried to hang/strangle himself, got found halfway through.
Enough oxygen deprivation to become a vegetable on a ventilator, but not enough to die outright.

this

Kim will pay for what he did to Auto Warmbeer!!!

I agree that it was foolish of him to steal a poster, but Auto Warmbeer didn't deserve what happened to him and Kimmy boy will FUCKING PAY!!

I would not want to second guess what goes through a norks brain.

It is a theory but the point stands, why would you go as an American?

I wrote a song:
"na te kurwy atom, nanana" *n

kek

>If you kill your enemies they win
North Korea just lost.

(((White)))

This

It is a common misconception that Jews are white. They are related to arabs and arabs are not white.

Show him the final goal of communism, because he was white he just grasped it faster

It's not stupid to go there if you're a traveler, just follow the rules for a week and you get to go home without being sent to Korean gulag.

AMERICAN VEGETABLES - NORTH KOREA'S TOP EXPORT!

SANCTION THAT FUCKERS!

Supposedly they used a oxygen deprivation tank..(Think airtight coffin, place person and lower oxygen level inside tank) Constant oxygen deprivation fits his symptoms...No psychical scaring or burdening but on the inside he was fucked up...Likely mentally abused..No sleep for long periods of time and coupled with a few non-physical techniques you can easily cause the a coma and death....We used to do it allot back then but someone took notice and we stopped....shame tho..It was a fucking art.