This really throws the whole Scalise affair in the light. He was a KKK loving racist who had it coming

This really throws the whole Scalise affair in the light. He was a KKK loving racist who had it coming.

This. These assholes want to play russian roulette with millions of human lives in the form of their policies, they kill millions every day. Fuck them. No sympathy. GOP: Genocidal Old Pussies.

wow, looks like a clear cut case of FAG infestation in this thread; time to do what is necessary

>flag

Of course.

who have reps killed

The KKK is largely a bunch of feds. The only people who don't know this are retards looking for a boogeyman.

Don't bother keeping up with reality, though. Mocking you is fun.

>commie flag
>Unironically and with no self reflection: "they killed millions"
I hope you die when your neetbux run out

Millions with their oppressive capitalist policies in our own borders and billions globablly through war and hegemony.

o yes commie, blame class struggle for all conflicts like a good Marxist. because nothing motivates anyone to violence but class oppression, right?

Idiot! Scalise is not a Democrat. Everyone knows that the KKK was created as the militant arm of the Democrat Party.

No, billions!

no u.

Fuck Niggers

>These assholes want to play russian roulette
The proof of collusion was in front of our eyes the whole time!

This is a shill thread. Ignore and sage.

These two are making a lot of sage threads. Report and ignore.

I'll just leave dis here comrade

YEAH FUCK NIGGERS
DAY OF THE ROPE IS SOON NIGGERS
FUCK NIGGERS

>Millions of oppressive capitalist policies
>BUT MY UTOPIAN FORM OF COMMUNISM NEVER KILLED ANYONE
Communism was and always will be a failure.

>tfw colluding with the Russians to hack my revolver so it goes off when it's my turn
Come, sweet death.