Did Germany invade Poland to save the German populations in Poland from persecution?

Did Germany invade Poland to save the German populations in Poland from persecution?

Yes

Will Russia save the white race?

No. We want save german population in Poland too and invade after German.

Yes Poland derserved it

Which Europeans do you favor?

Just as you deserve being enriched by Mohammed and his 10 brothers right now

Actually as Polang and Germany started the war by attacking Chechoslovakia in 1937, the subsequent event can be considered as a frendly help to Poland, not an invasion.

To take Danzig back, which was an independent region that never wanted to be independent and wanted to go back, but Poland refused negotiations on it due to the UK's war guarantee.
Also old territories were sought after.

Polish atrocities were part of the reason, but much more of a propaganda issue.

Poland could've allied Germany if it was a fascist state and allowed Germany acces through the corridor to wage war in the east. A lot of the decisions were made from the moment.
But it's not that strange Poland held on the pieces it had. Any sane government would.

Maybe I will fuck 2-3 polish hooker this weekend. They are so cheap here :)

Sure, why not. These hookers will marry some Abduls, will vote for SPD and have half-breed kids that will be liberals. I am glad you enjoy our human trash.
In the meantime your wife will invite a few dark-skinned friends of her, they are so horny :)

Goddamn British...just puppets for the Rothschilds.

Gdańsk was our only access to the Baltic Sea, giving it to Germans would be suicidal for economy.

As I said, it makes sense Poland held on to the pieces it had.

But by the logic of the Allies, self determination, Danzig would've first of all never left, but sure as hell return in the 1930s.
The corridor being completely majority Polish is also very dodgy, but assuming that, you guys had a port that was being built outside of Danzig.

Just like Russia invaded Crimea to save russian population from persecution

I think the biggest problem was the treaty of versailles and dividing Prussia from Western part of Germany. We should get Prussia's land, while Germans should have got Gdańsk. It was kinda obvious that borders like these will lead to tension and eventually a military conflict.
But german faggots had to invite russia, as usual. 1v1 they would lose, if France would moved its ass. Berlin was totally unprotetected by the end of September 1939

They wouldn't have moved populations like they did to the 15m Germans post-WW2. Germany would only want Prussia back in the end.
Poland should've just gotten a bit worse of a deal and there'd have been no issue with Poland for Germany. But that never would've been the case because of the nature of Versailles.

It's a conflict of interests, that's just history for you I guess.

> have been no issue with Poland for Germany
but it would have been an issue with Germany for Poland

for example, this is the map from 1619 and Prussia was the part of Commonwealth (until 1657 if I remember well). No matter what would they did in Versailles, it still would have led to military conflict. But as you said, it is just a history, back then we were conflicted with Lithuania, Germany, Russia, Ukraine and Czechoslovakia - each one of our neighbors. All in all nowaday's borders are pretty much ok, except for Lwów in Ukraine, which is our rightful clay.

Ethnically cleansing the 15m Germans to punish Germany remains immoral

Germans call this game "Kniffel" for this very reason.

Putin and Hitler have something in common.