Sup Forums wants her to die in the war

>Sup Forums wants her to die in the war.
Why is Sup Forums so intolerante?
Can we all agree that women refugees are welcome in Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/trey-gowdy-funding-for-a-middle-finger-on-the-white-house-lawn
youtube.com/watch?v=dUP3kATmEho
youtube.com/watch?v=QDJEP1CMgyw
nydailynews.com/news/world/female-suicide-bombers-years-article-1.2440357
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Widow_(Chechnya)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_suicide_bomber
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/26/everything-know-manchester-suicide-bomber-salman-abedi/
youtu.be/bjXOn5qp4NE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump with female refugees

Guess you can't hate your own kind

Ugly fucking Mudslime

ALL WE NEED IS 5 VOTES Sup Forums lets go

change.org/p/trey-gowdy-funding-for-a-middle-finger-on-the-white-house-lawn

Comedy Gold!

United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait. All rank amongst the richest countries on Earth, far ahead most of Europe. Why don't they take care of their own?

Women are fucking parasites. More women just means more of a drain of resources will little to no actual return.

Are you suggesting that we take less Refugees? What are you, Racist?

Underrated

I just want her to do the best she can... in her home country.
People sacrificed their lives for generations creating a home, establishing a country. They didn't run around kicking a ball or flying kites or being some kind of lawyer.
They tilled the earth, hunted the lands, felled the forests and built the towns.
It's that time for these children to put on their boots and get to work building the home they want, not occupying someone else's home and calling it shit.

>Can we all agree that women refugees are welcome in Europe?
They have to go back.

only if they adopt a liberal, feminist world view

Gay
Women don't deserve to live in muslim countries that treat them like dogs

Saudi Arabia has literally millions of comfortable, vacant tents reserved for the Hajj. Wonder how many refugees are using them.

you forgot to thicken that unibrow

It's what gave me the idea in the first place, it's an hommage.

By the way this is coming from a northOssetiansroach born in france

only if they're sterilized

cuz this

youtube.com/watch?v=dUP3kATmEho

There you go mate

NO REFUGEES ARE FUCKING WELCOME UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU TRAITOROUS FUCK END YOURSELF FUCKING KEK FAGGOT

I'd take in Asian refugees from Korea any given time. (if they aren't mudslimes ofc)

Nice propaganda, qts don't commit terrorist attacks

you should look up some terrorist attacks in russia
they do

she is welcome in europe desu. she can sleep in my place

#refuvagwelcome

No rapeuges, I don't care what gender they are. If you come to the west, we will eventually kill you for being an incompatible shitskin

>implying refugees are qute girls
yeah no

Stop being gay
I didn't said men refugees were welcomed, only qt women

How come she's not making more ammunition for the men fighting on frontline or why she's not on the fields farming food for the men and the people they're fighting for? Why?

we've reached 300k

what war in Iraq was she fleeing exactly?

only if I can ape rape them in my free time.
You know like when im bored. That type of bordem when you're like "eh maybe ill clean my room or take out the trash" but It would be with rapeing some 3rd world bitch

Want her to die????

I wish she wasnt born at all so I wouldnt have to want her to die in the first place.

with her till the end

Grim Reaper

But Hitler liked muslims, dumb youtube comment and upvoters.

>if I keep posting pics of the same cherry-picked refugee girl over and over again maybe these goys will fall for my tricks

Yes, they do.

Nice try jew!

Only the cuties

Hahaha nice try kyke!!!

but Hitler didn't want them in his country, or anyone else that wasn't German.

>Dumb libertarian's "muh open borders are so good senpai"

That terrible war that's affecting about about 10% of the country that the government is winning. Only German and French welfare can save her.

there's such thing such as closed borders libertarian, retard

I am glad that you are a Crypto-Friend, using Crypto-Friend tactics. Appeal to genitals, whore out your women for the cause, there is no such thing as shame.

No. Women can seek equality with men off the get go, which includes the right to fuck off. The fact that she appeared in this crock shows she is at best a simple refugee, but at worst another damn liberal coming to try an tell the locals how to live their lives. No, we have our quota of mentally ill people.

Why not just make the full jump and be a NatSoc
>Fucking pussy

>dat unibrow

LMAO

Girl isn't even a refugee. Next.

wtf, I love communists now

because I'm not 12 and getting my first pubes thinking im part of the mustard race anymore

Better one: youtube.com/watch?v=QDJEP1CMgyw

No, I will not agree to any refugee. They are a plague that brings destruction with them no matter their gender

Why must liberals always lie?

nydailynews.com/news/world/female-suicide-bombers-years-article-1.2440357

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Widow_(Chechnya)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_suicide_bomber

They also give birth to male suicide bombers. telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/26/everything-know-manchester-suicide-bomber-salman-abedi/

lovely

In other words, You don't understand you need an authoritarian state to defend you're freedoms and liberty from 3rd worlders and communists.

I see now.
Give it some time, You're making progress with the whole "no open borders" shit. Soon you'll see the light

fight for your damned country you cowards.

No, you can't 'just work here' its not worth the risk. If you wont fight for your own, you won't fight for us.

>women refugees
All 3 of them?

All ugly women.
Qts don't commit terrorist attacks
>Little girls
>fight for your damned country
Retard

i don't give a fuck about european cucks, but stay away from my country stinky people.

Good idea. Allow only women refugees. Then those dumb ass leafs and brits will identify that trans women must be allowed. MUSI men would then have to have conversion surgery to claim refugee status.

for fuck's sake, stop your retardation

OP IS A DATAMINER

HIDE Portuguese Flags

Send her to Europe so that we can breed her and take her as our slave wife. Any children she produces from this rape marriage will be castrated and become a new laboring caste for Western nations.

You are the cuck for not want to impregnate qt muslim women with your genes.
That comment is not mine

sure Nigger, you are obvious as fuck. Never go to a European Sup Forums meeting

Gooks are just yellow niggers, only the upper class act like normal fucking people.

they pay countries to take them in.

>1 out of 3,000 male refugees happens to be a qt
Let them all in!

> Kill male refugees under the age of 60
> Suddenly have a surplus of submissive young girls willing to suck Euro dick inshallah

Sounds good to me

>Why don't they take care of their own?
>their own
>Her dur all Muslims are the same group

Different kinds of Muslims, Saudi Arabia is probably involved in destabilizing the region and want them gone

DELETE THIS

we'll take their women and bury their men.

Can't she stay in an Asian country that doesn't have war? Why don't they go to Israel or Turkey and stay there? =^)

youtu.be/bjXOn5qp4NE