Why do liberals cry about EVERYTHING

Why do liberals cry about EVERYTHING

I am LITERALLY shaking right now.

To maintain eternal victim status.

>Her memorial was burned to the ground
Okay, which one of you faggots was it?

It is how they virtue signal. Shows how righteous they are.

They have unfulfilling lives, and thus have nothing else to do but complain.
It's a combination of abundant time on their hands and the lack of doing anything meaningful in their lives

Muh feelz

This and
This

Weakness is a virtue with lefties. They're always talking about how something made them cry uncontrollably.

I...I...I... can't even..

>I have cried multiple times
Well fuck-a-doodle-doo mate plenty of good that did you

Conservatives cry about stupid shit all the time too, muh unborn babies, muh sanctity of marriage etc.

watch out lads

An illegal immigrant murdered a muslim teenage girl. Who is the liberal supposed to sympathize with here?

>does this lipstick make me look like a lawyer?
No?
wft is this bitch talking about, why would that make her look like a lawyer? Is it a joke i don't get? Also what lawyer has a nose ring? God i'm so fucking confused

always the dark lipstick. makes them easy to avoid

Im moving to dc next week. If they put a new one up I will burn it to the ground. Screencap this.

Lmao Saudi Arabia got it right. These morons don't belong anywhere near the driver's seat of a vehicle.

I would never hire a lawyer that wasn't clean cut and giant nosed

>tfw you like dark lipstick but chicks who do it are insane

Because they have EMPATHY for other humans you sociopathic faggot

jk

She studying to take the LSAT so she can persecute fuckboys according to her

>police: uh yeah so we have evidence she was a victim of road rage and no real evidence it was a hate-motivated crime, so we will no longer be treating it as a hate crime
>liberal on twitter: OMFG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. MUSLIMS ARE BEING SLAUGHTERED IN THE STREETS AND YOU DON'T EVEN CARE. I'M CRYING SO HARD RIGHT NOW. THIS IS INSANITY.

This. I would want the sneakiest, biggest fucking doubledealing scumbag Schlomo in the business.

They didn't cry about non muslims being murdered by illegals

Honestly idk, and im really curious to find out.
I know plenty of leftist women, and plenty of right wing women.
The leftist are unbelievably neurotic and have made a slew of bad decisions not only in their political, social, and religious/moral beliefs, but also in their relationships. They blindly say yes to open relationships, casual encounters, and non labeled relations (like "we are a couple when we are together, but the instant we are away, we arent"), and then "get their heart broken" when things dont work out causing them to make grandiose generalizations such as "boyz will only break ur heart and I hate them" or "maybe love isnt forever and maybe being together forever is a lie" and the best one "relationships and love suck and im never doing it again. You also see this extremist behavior in their friend group as well. They continuously surround themselves with people just as irrational and neurotic in order to validate their decisions and lifestyles. They NEVER seem to entertain anyone who might judge them or offer advice contradicting their actions.
The right wing women in the other hand are usually much more composed. I say composed because they too can be irrational and neurotic, but they learn how to compartmentalize and not spill their spaghetti in public (and by public, im for the most part referring to social media where most of this stuff is displayed). They also tend to entertain friend groups that have a myriad of different religious/moral, political, and social beliefs. And they usually do a good job of engaging in respectful, rational, and well thought out discussions.
Of course there are always exceptions to the rules, but this is just based off of my exp.

>A spokeswoman said that Jonathan Solomon, a 24-year-old from South Carolina, had been arrested just after 10 a.m., and added that “at this time, the incident does not appear to be motivated by bias.”
Solomon, hmmm...
Check out his linkedin...
>Languages
>English
>Hebrew

Manipulation through emotion, particularly to feign sadness, crying, or despair to evoke a response from an outside party is the mark of malignant narcissism. In fact, it's the mark of someone is profoundly sick, if not simply pure evil. It is known that you cut these kinds of people out of your life, no matter if they are family or not. Every family has at last one, they are a drain and a terror on the rest of the family. In society, these "people" move about unhindered and have been strengthened through the abundance of social media - which lets them easily create a facade, and connect with other malignant psychopaths.

Coo de graah right here holmes.
It were a Mexican drivin

Weak minded followers they shut off logical thoughts and turn on the emotional ones

I'd fuck her though.

God what a waste

Such a good post, somebody had to cough up a (You). Here you go.

>Told a girl men do not like dark lipstick it makes them look like a clown (whore but in public)
>Suggest darker shades of their natural skin tone
>Immediately every women around me leaps to her defense telling her she's beautiful
>She wasn't even wearing lipstick at the time

Does any man even like lipstick? and no I don't mean for blowjobs

Dark lipstick is popular with fatties and feminists and idk why

Thnx budy

Don't do it dude it's awful here

Because they can't control their emotions, so they seek to control others.

Because it momentarily draw attention away from their fat rolls or their sub par facial features and physique. Also because they like to stick out in public. Neither fat acceptance nor feminist groups have an official uniform or banner, so they unite by using smaller items like lipstick and hair color/styles in order to show their allegiance in public and recognize one another.

it's the generic gen Z look

>very dark lipstick
>thick drawn-on eyebrows
>hair dyed dark brown
>skin fake-tanned into kardashian tone
>nude-effect clothing
disgusting

>thought an Angelo did it
TERRORISM!
>turns out illegal Mexican did it
GAAAWD!!! its just road rage relax!!

Same reason they die they're hair blue and paint their nails the same colour while proclaiming to be genderfluid otherkin, attention seeking

She's a fat girl actually, and the women leaping to her defence were definitely slimmer

Could it just be bucket of crabs?

The modern liberal movement is dominated by women.

Women cry all the time.

Do the math.

Not just an illegal but a member of MS-13.

This made me kek