Why is Poland so racist?

We need to teach them that hate will not fix anything this type of speech is unacceptable dont they know that 6 million jews died in those camps? Why are Poles so racist and islamophobic? Dont they know that those poor refugees are just running away from war and they are peaceful. White Poles are problem with this bigotry not refugees!

Other urls found in this thread:

allegro.pl/figurka-zyd-z-grosikiem-i-szkatulka-30-cm-i5305516884.html
allegro.pl/listing/user/listing.php?us_id=39583004&order=dd
blogs.lse.ac.uk/europpblog/2015/05/15/what-does-pawel-kukizs-election-success-mean-for-polish-politics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't believe how primitive and stupid these racists are! Do they expect us to pay for refugees that will come to Poland and... And...

Fuck I don't know. I need to git gud to better impersonate normies from plebbit. Hey Sup Forums continue my thought for me plz

Slavs are not white hence we cannot be accused of being racist.

Bad goyim. My grandpparents were literaly trown into a cage full of lions by Poles.

Hmm, just as another 6 millions of your grandparents?

because Sup Forums is in the very name

I think it is Soviet thing. Although system ment to be internationalist, but it also was isolationist - like a giant North Corea. So, they all act lile this - Russians, Ukrainians and even their supposedly more enlightened Central European brothers - rasists and homophobes - most of them. Why? You have seen the world already - but still act like village babushka who have never seen black person before. But who cares - be like this, multiculturalism is dead anyway.

he's right you know

Flag checks out. Saged.

RACISM UNGOOD
ME DOUBLEPLUSGOOD
POLAND WRONGTHINK
POLAND UNGOOD

THIS POST DOUBLEPLUSGOOD

Funny aint it? The same feminists that whine over this will gladly tell you that a yes doesn't always mean yes.

White Shari'ah NOW!

If someone is interested the caption on the pic means "death to the crooked noses"

>Śmierć garbatym nosom

Bahahah, I need this! Anyone online selling them?

I'll send you money just mail me one of these things

why is Polska so based?

>I think it is Soviet thing
A bit yes, a bit no. Polish racism towards jews and other nonwhites is far older than just communism. Remember, that we used to fight arabs for more than 200 years, we also fought off 3 Mongolian invasions in 13th century, we had Tatars right next to our border.
During communism we just didn't have anti-white propaganda everywhere

>Kukiz'15, a nationalist party
Is every Polish party nationalist according to the westerners?

I'm going this summer, can't wait to fuck these Polish sluts with my swarthy cock.

Only on allegro.pl, Polish craigslist.

allegro.pl/figurka-zyd-z-grosikiem-i-szkatulka-30-cm-i5305516884.html

Mail this guy, he says he ships worldwide (price must be >$50).

here is the rest of the goods he sells
allegro.pl/listing/user/listing.php?us_id=39583004&order=dd

3.8zł == $1

>We have a great camp here in Poland, we just need to restart the ovens
kek. This is why Sup Forumsand is great.

sage in all fields, lads!
Muslims are not a race.
>Sage

You kykes haven't seen shit yet. This time, we will make 6 mil look like child's play. Once we're done with the shitskins, you kykes are next.

Great Camp? Doesn't Poland have many great camps?

i kek'd as well. Propaganda journalism works

Here's more neutral info on his principles.
blogs.lse.ac.uk/europpblog/2015/05/15/what-does-pawel-kukizs-election-success-mean-for-polish-politics/

Hahaha they don't want you and you will have to pay more because you are not white. It's the same everywhere shitskin, start getting used to it

stop being a cuck.

Why would they glorify hitler when he buttfucked when. Cucked?

don't forget about the masturbation machines!

According to leftists memes with hitler means gloryfing him. Don't forget, that the left has no imagination and they completely do lack creativity.

I love this pic. It warms my heart knowing that I'm not the only one who feels all the Muslims should be gassed. Might as well rid of the Jewish bacillus while we're at it.

PRESS 'G' TO GAS ALL MUSLIMS AND JEWS

based Poland

Most Poles are for white Europe just as Hitler was for Arian/Western Europe it's close enough and gets the message across.

>oy vey! they know!
>"you're racist" is not working!!
>SHUT IT DOWN

Oh and also most Poles aren't offended easily. Joking about holocaust/jews or hitler/stalin is pretty common. I guess we did what other countries did and nothing realy treats nazis serious here anymore(at least young people). And since they aren't a triger or some other shit it's easy to adapt or identify with they ideas here.

because they have a subhuman mentality and culture

other countries should do* OMG i fucked up hard

could a light skinned latino live in poland? my family has honest money and we dislike mussies or anyone not working their fair part.
ps. ill probably try and date a whitie so pls no kill me

>the emptiness in her eyes
every
fucking
time

We will smash Polen like we did in 1939. We will bring them tolerance and democracy.
Heil Europe!

i think it's because she's Jewish, and what you're seeing is her missing soul

Depends. First of learn at least basic sentences. It gives yo like +30 to everyones opinion for trying. Be ready for some casual rasism or uneducated people dressed in sport clothes(mostly around old living blocks) (99% gonna want to beat you up). Also important where are you planing to live. Definitly easiest to go to Warsaw, Krakow Wroclaw or Gdansk as they are already minorities (mainly young students) but living in smaler towns is also posible. It will be mainly based on your ability to comunicate (old people are unlikely to know english). Also dont try to get pussy the moment you get there. Stabilize a bit and get some polish friends. Then you wont be seen as just an outsider pick up our woman(high increas in people starting trouble). If you have some questions I'm willing to help a pol bro out

it's pretty simple - if you obey local customs and get along with the locals - you can even be reptilian. Just make a party for the neighbourhood, buy a lot of vodka, get shitfaced with them with unhealthy amounts of alcohol and you're golden.

>Aren't offended easily
So, wolyn/katyn jokes are ok?

We are full, fuck off, read about chilean pianist beaten by some drunk bydło, because he was mistook for an arab. I don't want any fucking latinos in my country, even spaniards or italians.

no, but you cleaning my toilet - yes, indeed

what does it mean, share your slavmemes with a leaf m8

>Death to crooked noses

>KORWiN
>economically far-right
>tfw no KORWiN in Germany

>tfw Sup Forumsand

He would be in jail in Germany for saying that Hitler didn't know about the Holocaust

Thank you based Polish user. This should be it all over the world, and it pretty much is minus the amount of vodka. Except of course for places with Sharia law, or a lot of niggers. Why could that be? Polska is off-the-charts based these days. I think the Polandball comix actually memed you into being some new light for Europe. Can't you guys just please also exit EU and make a new one with only based Eastern Europe? They're flipping over Brexit so much, now's the time to strike.

> "...we just need to restart the ovens"

Poland is poor af.
Their most famous landmark is a death camp.
Being white is all they have going for them

>keksitan
>based
>based
>based
>memed
>based

fuck off faggot, based poland does what it wants

>using jargon common to board culture
yeah wow he's so out of place. fuck off retard.

> Poland so racist
They are not rules by (((them))) and have freedom of speech

>most dangerous stereotype
What did he mean by that ? Is it most dangerous because it's about ((they)) , the rules of goyms ?

>t. cuckistani

>t. dumb pirate faggot
nice argument dumbfuck.

these ones actually trigger the shit out of us t b h

they havent yet learned how to be multicultral

>"we have a great camp here in Poland, we just need to restart the ovens"

fucking SOURCE

>tfw no IRL happy merchant statuettes
feels bad man

Poland: The true successor-state the the German Reich.

Get outta here you redditard.

Shit is legit, I read it live on fb in the comments section of some political party post like 2 months back.

>redditard
lol sup shill, were you unaware that no one calls people redditards on this board? your verbal IQ must be pretty low m8.

lol i've seen that on facebook and in casual conversations

it's just a funny meme

Because they value their culture

some months ago i was discussing rapefugees with my sister and she literally went "looks like we need to warm up the ovens haha" and "hitler was right on some things you know", and we laughed

i can imagine the kind of society where you can't even make innocent jokes like that among friends and family

can't* imagine

Such intolerance ! Poland fully deserves all the islamic terrorism that has happened on its soils these past years, they had it coming for being bigots !

No, I've seen those comments too. I'm wondering if anyone has a source for this libshit cunt on al-jazeera crying about it. A source for those screencaps

THAT'S A FUCKING MAN, BABY!
Bitch got eyebrows that would make God Emperor Twoscoops blush.

what movie?

Pretty sure you were just called a redditard, you're a idiot.

>restart the ovens

always makes me laugh.

nightcrawler

Is this an edit?

Man your shit posting has reached new level Obama leaf we all know you don't believe the shit your spout.

You can't bluepill that what is redpilled.

no, it's literally from his facebook page :D

facebookcom/janusz.korwin.mikke/posts/10152705284087060