Lauren Southern Antifa Piss Attack

What the fuck is wrong with you retards here on Sup Forums? This is my last attempt at trying to get traction here on Sup Forums board in identifying the Antifa POS who threw fox piss into the eyes of the very pretty (argggghh) Lauren Southern. Last thread was archived after 20 mins????? WTF?

I have now 100% verifed that the guy presented below is the #PissTosser & is shown fully unmasked. I reference the previous thread also below with the source videos

If you're all too fucking lazy to try to ID him, then could you give me some hints as to how to maybe match him to a social media account or similar. I'll fucking do the work myself. I'm 100% sure it's him.

Dissapointed in Sup Forums to be fucking honest. Especially after the resounding success of the Eric Clanton ID'ing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VEFohHXvJnw
fbi.gov/services/records-management/foipa/privacy-impact-assessments/interstate-photo-system
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Previous thread >youtube.com/watch?v=VEFohHXvJnw

Bump

Why do you care? She's never going to fuck you.

fucking gay white knight faggot. Only people here who care about that whore are refugees from T_D.

inb4 the thread is overrun by divide and conquer shills spouting "she's a coal burning Jew pls don't listen to her!!!"

I wish lauren would attack me with her piss.

>give me some hints as to how to maybe match him to a social media account or similar.

fbi.gov/services/records-management/foipa/privacy-impact-assessments/interstate-photo-system

fuck that fake bitch. she blows in the wind and you fucking retards fall for her shit.

Fuck this coalburning slut.

Ew

who gives a fuck about some dumb bitch?

I love Lauren (except for her mouth & voice) but you are going about this wrong kiddo - straying far too close to a dox/raid thread

Your pictures are terrible. I'll bump because it's funny though

Fuck off and go masterbate to piss girl on reddit

kek here come the shills as I said

Fuck off with your jew e-celebs fucking newfag

Her mistake was asking for a personal army in a tweet. We would have probably done it had she not expected it.

Wtf is this pic from it looks like OC

Oh man oh man am I tired. So sleepy. Yawn yawn yawn.
Lets all just go to sleep.
Are you sleepy?
I sure am.
sleepy sleep sleep

I want to put my errect cock between her warm, soft butt cheeks

Anything that puts an Antifa faggot in jail is a worthy cause.
Grant them no quarter.
No safe spaces.
No sanctuaries.
No fucking mercy for Antifa scum.

DEATH TO ISLAM
DEATH TO ANTIFA

>tfw you dont have a booty like that to stuff your face into

To be fair I would think having piss thrown at you would warrant such a reaction.

I don't know if this is the guy, but bump for interest

>tfw

This is how justice works in the current year user. That bike lock faggot would have never been caught without detective work. They didn't dig because they wanted to fuck that guy who got hit, they did it because it was the right thing to do.

finding a dirty retard who threw piss on a maple nigger is not exactly top priority. Maybe if she stopped cucking and said the 14 words people would change their mind.

bump

This

Any faggot spouting bullshit like this is just another
scared Antifa shill trying to protect their "comrades".

DEATH TO ANTIFA

He's not wearing a purple shirt here. How do you know this is the guy again?

Not the first time she's had a golden shower.

Lauren post tits or gtfo

Nypa Jewess

>Sup Forums always gets their man
hahaha what a joke.

Even if she got attacked by antifas I don't feel like supporting that Jewess and that coal burner, at all
Lauren Southern is a filthy girl

So true. Blurmkins are pathetic.

There's no point.

Is this actually Lauren?

Nobody cares about you, Laura, unless you show tits

of course not. she wishes.

I think police will do the job better them anons

Everyone that is supporting this bitch is a grand marshal cuck and should be ashamed of themselves. She's the most overrated nigger loving jew bitch that brainwashes stupid mongloid cuckbois into submission.

Not in the age of the internet.

I have a GF. I don't need to get fucked. I get fucked all the time.

this has NOTHING TO DO WITH SEX.

Fuck you.

>these surnames were also widely used in Denmark and does not by themselves indicate Jewish descent

Why are you posting that pic you utter fucking retard? People can read, you know.

thanks for taking the b8 , Finnshill ;)

You'd be correct were it not for the fact Lauren has claimed her grandparents escaped the Nazis and mocked white genocide.

White people do not:

>have jewish last names
>claim their families had to escape nazis
>mock the genocide of their people

how defeated are you right now? LOLOL

Why don't you take into account the genetic results?

the only evidence she isn't a Jew is a DNA test she could have faked. how does anyone know she used her DNA? whereas the evidence she IS a Jew:

>last name
>grandparents escaped nazis
>mocks and denies white genocide

It's not a Jewish last name. And of course non-Jewish white people were suffered under the Nazis you moron, they fucking occupied other countries. They weren't angels who treated any non-Jews with silk gloves. Why do you insist on giving LS more exposure by starting this argument in every thread? If you had not replied at all this thread would've died way faster.

Divide and slide. Gg

Ensure you have no allies and therefore a reason to never fight for anything nor accomplish anything. It's the pol way

and the fact she mocks and denies white genocide? ;)

the bitch had it coming

>she faked the DNA test

Kek, this is why you need to take your medication. Hey Moarpheus, are you ramping up your efforts because one of your comrades exposed your purpose here? Pic related.

Ok, fair enough. But to counter your points

>last name isn't necessarily jewish
>lots of people escaped the nazis
>she's clearly pretty bluepilled when it comes to that stuff

>but Lauren Southern is a kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike
Yes, however, that's not why the antifa scum did it, he did it because she's "right wing". Make sure he's caught before he goes after someone worth defending.
Bump.

Not your personal army, especially for fucking "pedes"

Based on her voice and chin/jawline, I'm still not 100% Lauren isn't a dude. Surprised that /pol hasn't doxxed her as a faggot formerly known as Lawrence North or some shit. Seriously...picture her without long hair and no makeup, and if you still get a boner, you're a faggot

>Jewish last name
>Grandparents escaped evil Nazis
>Jewish people still recovering
>Mocks and denies white genocide
>Scams shekels from dumb goyim
>totally not a Jew, guise!

LOLOL just wait.
Just wait until you see what I have on Richard Spencer. Then, you will see what I have on your dyed blonde Jewess. :)

see
>lots of people escaped the nazis
sure, but they dont all put that in the context of "jewish people are still recovering" -- why equate her non-jewish grandparents with Jews? ;)

until next time, finnshill.

Lol, your friend is going down, you mad?

>Waah dont ignore my waifu
>She is a shit and so is this thread, sage

Only people who are mad here are the fucking pedes

She's not even Jewish, stop buying retarded shill lies:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

It's not hard to fake something like that. May have, may not, doesn't matter, point is THIS THREAD ISN'T ABOUT LAUREN SOUTHERN, and shouldn't be, it's about the antifa scumbag. He's antifa, not excuse.

>May have, may not

lmao you say that like it's a 50/50 chance. Apparently there's literally nothing she could do to prove she is not Jewish then if a DNA test is not enough.

Looks like OP fucked off somewhere and is not answering questions about the antifa guy

So are we looking for this guy or what?
The sooner we find him, the sooner we can shut up about the "is she a kike" derailment shit.
Even if you think/care she's a kike, the fucker tossing piss is a better target.

>refugees from T_D

They have to go back.

Exactly. Although I am not what where to start, does anyone recognize anyone he may have chatted with during the rally or anything?

bump

There are more people with her last name in Denmark than there are Jews in Denmark.

FUCKING UPVOTED!

Kill yourself shill. Lauren has been going straight White Nationalist in the past few weeks.

Its been disproven that she's a Jew or a coal burner.

Youre going to have to work harder for that $0.01 from the ADL for your divide and conquer post you kike piece of shit.

FUCKING BASED MAGA PEDE!

oh wow, looks like that namefag is digging himself into another hole again. borepheus is boring.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

This is so dumb. I know your rage OP. I honestly have to think it's because Lauren is a woman. I can't think of one woman that Sup Forums hasn't attacked for one reason or another on here. I'm sorry to say that since it's why SJWs resort to, the whole misogyny bs. But it is what it is. She has a vagina thus she isn't worth shit in this community.

If any male had piss tossed on him by Antifa this board would be full detective mode to ID the guy and bring him to justice.

top kek

You can fuck right off with that bullshit. No one is buying it.

>Johnson is a surname of English and Scandinavian origin. The name itself is a patronym of the given name John, literally meaning "son of John". The name John derives from Latin Johannes, which is derived through Greek Ἰωάννης Iōannēs from Hebrew יוחנן Yohanan, meaning "Yahweh has favoured".

Hurrrrr, Johnson is a Jewish name now. This is the exact logic you're using when you claim Simonsen is Jewish.

And? Do you think we all hoped that fat beta male that got hit with a bike lock would fuck us if we ID'd his attacker? We want to see Antifa taken down. It's that simple.

On the one hand I don't like this whore.

On the other hand I hate antifa much more.

Here's your bump.

>Last thread was archived after 20 mins????? WTF?
ive tried pointing this out before and got banned. The mods are shills now and they censor subjects they dont like.

Find this faggot and make him pay

I don't give a fuck what you think about Lauren, Antifa is scum and deserves justice for their degeneracy

Ugh...you are so right girl friend. Cuz, that's what Sup Forums really is when you get down to it. A big dicksucking male circle jerk of mysoginist autistic loser virgin /r9k/ bitter virgins.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that's noticed pols double standards. Womyn deserve a voice in this communyty and if boys aren't going to bow down and give it to us then we'll just have to get it ourselves! Fucking

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

So true

>She's a girl so she must be lying and just doing it for attention!

This is why we don't fucking want you whiney /r9k/ faggots in our movement. Stop hating women, that's not what the right is about.

Why the fuck do you guys ever expect this to happen? No one popular is ever going to say it's da jooooos!!! They'd lose their job, their entire chance at a career, and for what? So a few nuts respect them?

KEK

>Do you think we all hoped that fat beta male that got hit with a bike lock would fuck us if we ID'd his attacker?

no WE didn't

kek

THE AMOUNT OF SHILLS ON THIS BOARD HAS BECOME CRAZY. SAD!

>throwing fox piss into the eyes of some stacy politician
>not based

fpbp

Didn't an aussie guy found out who the attacker was? He posted it like 2 weeks ago. Did you see his post?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

Holy fuck THIS! /r9k/ amiright or amiright?!

>Wet smelly, yet ultimately harmless substance thrown at you
>Bikelock swing on head with potential deadly result
Entirely the same
fuck off, not your personal army Lauren