How does marriage benefit men?

We all know of the benefits that flow to a woman from being married, what's in it for men?

>secure sex life
>tax benefits
>feminine touch around the home

>Not anymore
>Unless she gets a divorce

Two of your argument's are destroyed, and the third is kinda optional.
That said, I am a romantic, so I will marry the woman who gives birth to my children.
IF I find such a lady.

This. Being married is great and all men should aspire to it. However, it should be illegal for faggots, Biggers, spics, and kikes to marry.

>deminished sex life because she no longer needs to try
>tax benefits
>losing your home in the inevitable divorce

There is no benefit for men nowadays unless you believe in God.

The real question is, does the benefit outweigh the disadvantages that we all know about? What good is tax reduction if you lose your paycheck to her whimsical desires and divorces.

It used to secure a womb to create many sons with as well as ensure dinners and a clean house.

These days however, it does none of those things.

It's nice having a partner around, two people living in the same space can share a ton of the work. As long as you marry someone decent you'll naturally find yourself settle into your gender roles. My wife tends to the kids, cooks dinner, cleans. I fix things and bring home the bacon. Feels really natural.

Only problem I encounter is she leans left and likes to watch those boring ass singing shows on TV.

being married creates insecurity because women are crazy, and marriage gives them power over their husband.

cooks
cleans
fucks
raises children

The possibility of losing all your money for the rest of your life.

t. -married twice, never again

You realize the major problem with the black community is that they're NOT getting married, right? There is no concept of the nuclear family to them.

Having kids is the easiest way to trick Death. And you need a stable household to raise your kids right.

>

>home cooked meal
>cleans your home
>looks after your well-being
>takes care of your children
>organizes your life
>keeps you on track
>encourages you
>loves you
>wants the best for you

>marriage
>sex life

Pick only one.

No point in a man getting married its a sacrifice. Even more so these days with women having equal rights. You can do everything alone better so no point really.

What fucking planet are you living on? This list hasn't been true since the 50s.

Marriage is the sexual equivalent of buying a car instead of renting. Nowadays though your car has rights though and will let other people drive it whenever it wants.
Also it is likely to tell you it doesn't want you driving it anymore and then the state forces you to keep paying for the garage, gasoline, maintenance etc.
Basically it used to be a smart long term strategy but it is no longer viable because of legal and social changes

my wife treats me like that. we also pool our resources. so many guys are down on marriage but i've experienced absolutely no downsides. maybe my situation is unique, or unusual these days (my old man is on his fifth marriage) but i really do love my wife. it's worth trying to find one desu.

My super hot wife can't leave me for another man without giving me half of our stuff.

Nothing, unless she's willing to quit working for a minimum of 6 years to raise your children.

she's going to mindfuck your kids friendo

your wife fucks niggers behind ur back and ur children arent really yours.

I will always date married women as they are the easiest to pick up. I am someone who takes great care of his body and use that to seduce married women :)

> >

>not cohabiting in a non married long term relationship
Have fun losing half your shit

>kids

More work to do plus more people to do it equals no change from singlehood except to being woken up by your screaming shitspawn at 3am.

First two are sexism omg, third is likely but she gets fat and you won't want to, and four is n0thing to me as I don't plan on propogating my shit genes.

>what's in it for men?

If you're lucky, the best friend and roommate you'll ever have.

I do realize that this only describes about 10% of modern women. You up your odds considerably if you meet in church.