>Full of SJWs
>Massive flop

Why did this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gfMVOjeSorg?t=11
hooktube.com/watch?v=gfMVOjeSorg&feature=youtu.be&t=11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A certain Semitic tribe is at fault for this

Because it seems Japan is the odd factor out. Muslim migrants end up in a river sliced up like a Hunningbay ham, does not give a FUCK about Feminist Ideals. And a Bushido life-style of Nationalism. The day when Japan submits to such values...will be a dark day for all.

>Muslim migrants end up in a river sliced up like a Hunningbay ham
Source?

`This board is for politics, not gay chinese video games.

Ah correction: "A" migrant...and shit I can't find the fricken article.

His ass.

Cause Japan doesn't have a high concentration of kikes.

stfu and post more BRAAAP

Dixie boy here got it figured out.

Your on a fucking anime website sweetie

Is Nier the "The Bible" of our lifetimes?

Like it wouldn't be believable that the Japanese wouldn't fuck someone up for doing the shit they do. Considering the Yakuza, Triad and what not, you think that kinda bullshit is gonna fly?

2B a cute

People want to be entertained, booty and titties is just frosting on top.
If a game is preaching to you, nobody fucking wants it.

God I want to sniff and lick her synthetic feet all day everyday

Is Scorn going to be a massive geiger-esque redpill on the JQ?

Synopsis: Scorn is an atmospheric first-person horror adventure game set in a nightmarish universe of odd forms and somber tapestry. It is designed around the idea of “being thrown into the world”. Isolated and lost, (or (((postmodernism))) if you will) inside this dream-like world, you will explore different interconnected regions in a non-linear fashion. The unsettling environment is a character itself. Every location contains its own theme (story), puzzles and characters that are integral in creating a cohesive lived-in world. Throughout the game you will open up new areas, acquire different skill sets, weapons, various items and try to comprehend the sights presented to you.

No but Weiss is.

I have yet to see any solid evidence in favor of not gassing footfags on sight.

I want Toobie to cum on my BBC

The nips just don't give a fuck.

"L-leave us alone vanilla fag, you could never understand the feeling of soft foot skin and its perfect shape, yeah, g-go back to fap to some big breasts or something"

>men play vidya
>men like ass

Gee I wonder how, even the numales would pick it when not virtue signaling

Because SJWs don't understand how to make good games. Nips do.

Yakuza aren't USA tier nigger gangs.
They are bussinessmen, they don't fuck people just for fun.

>they don't fuck people just for fun.

they force nip instagram models into prostitution though

We have the SJW plague, Japan has the moral decadence and degeneracy plague of their own.

High heels are shit. Anyone who likes pretty girls hates high heels

"DEUS VULT", indeed....

That's because they or their family got loans with them and can't pay them.
If you don't fuck with them they don't fuck with you.

fpbp

what game do you speak of?

kek

Because people like good games and hate shitty games.

Are you gay or something?

Nier: Automata

Absolutely not, but at the same time most of these gangs are Nationalist and have a dog in this race. Whether it's the issue of forming their rearmament, trying to push back Chinese Influence. Or in regards of Russian/Japanese relations regarding that Embassy issue.

I only recalled the article on off-hand knowledge as it was read in passing.

Nier Automata is a great game and Yoko Taro has a great creative vision. Plenty of westerners have great creative visions too but those people often aren't allowed to make their games because they either don't have the money or company politics stops them.

We try brother...sometimes we falter, but roads without effort to walk them are useless.

because SJWs are a small portion of the global population that have a non-mutated gene in their mutated genes that throws their mental "taste" off balance resulting in a poor review as they simply don't have the mental capacity to deal with something they enjoy. The closest word to "joy" in their feeble dictionaries is "tfw crushing sex ed books for romantacizing the female anatomy". Kuh peesh?

Clearly you don't know how organized crime functions, they want something they go get it.
Maybe they have to get the loan because their business keeps getting robbed, or unexpected medical bills in from a family member getting the shit kicked out of them.

Imagine coming home to her after a day hard at study/work, only to be greeted by her in long stockings and cute slippers, asking you to spend some time cuddling and watching TV.

As you both lie on the couch, she falls asleep with her head over your lap. You glance at her legs out of the corner of your eye, wanting to smell and feel her delicate feet pressed against the soft fabric of her stockings. You know that if you move she will wake up. You know you have to take this shot, you think about it for what seems like hours, you decide to put a couple of pillows below her head, gently, and carefully approaching your face to her feet, close enough to smell them, close enough to kiss them.

As you are thinking this, she wakes up. She looks up at you and sees youlooking at her feet. She puts her hand on your lap. You're semi. She looks you dead in the eye and says
"user?"
You freeze solid. She has found your dirty secret. She knows you have a foot fetish. You can't think of an answer, and yet feel compelled to excuse yourself.
Shame turns into awkwardness, she is confused...

She sits on your couch now, next to you, still looking at your face. You dare not look at her, you know what you are. You hear:
"user... you like... feet?"
After some tense seconds you turn your head into her, looking her in the eyes. She looks confused. She expects an answer. You think she will understand, she doesn't seem disgusted or repulsed.You decide to tell her, for good or for worse you are together. You struggle to utter a word, you can barely move your lips. She looks even more confused. But you can't give up, she needs to know.
You try it again. You move your lips, making an effort to speak your mind. Your breath got heavy, your heart beats fast, your vision goes blurry and... you wake up.

found the girl who....doesn't..have good taste...

Based nips

Yakuza are a funny lot, they run the drugs and guns but the old yak leaders seem to not want to destabilize society too much so they keep it reigned in. Not like mexican cartels which are hellbent on completely collapsing society as part of the larger goal to destabilize all western civilization for their jewish bosses.

snowflake sjw is abnormal shit that must be enforced to get a hold on people or else it just crumbles

>ppl don't like abnormal shit

Because the Japs focus on pleasing gamers while Western game devs focus on appeasing the politically correct crowd.
The amount of people I've seen cry about pic related's virtual tits is astounding. The funny thing is, most of these same people see no problem with fags, dykes and trannies running around naked in their Pride parades.

Nier Automata was actually a good game, sexualized or otherwise.

So dark souls?

y-you mean guys who play video games are sexually repressed?

Simple, no one who plays video games cares about "social justice" and SJWs don't even care about video games. Small Japanese company makes a game for people who play video games, with stuff people who play video games actually care about.

This. They can't hide as easily and pretend they're Japs.

good lookin game engine pic

why the leather glove tho?
Lara Croft and the crusade for the lost arse fisting?

>>game journos
>>relevant
Remember Hatred? Kotakufags, neofag etc shat on it. Didn't stop it from becoming a best seller on Steam.
honestly if I were an indie dev I would make sure my game fills out the entire sheet of SJW triggers bingo. Like a game where a homophobic white male protagonist kills black people, sexually assaults women and deports illegals. The free publicity would be delicious

>yak leaders don't want to destabilize society
Weird what a homogeneous racial culture will do for a criminal. Hell the yakuza are generally the first responders helping people whenever there's a natural disaster

What's the sjw game that bombed? Or which one I mean.

wtf I love Konami now

>Leaf company makes a game
>Full of SJWs
>Massive flop

What game was the flop?

>does not give a FUCK about Feminist Ideals
From what I've heard they do have feminism, it's just the feminists actually make their own shit instead of forcing it on everyone else.

>Why did this happen?
July 1, 1867

>their business keeps getting robbed
You clearly don't understand how crime in Japan works please shut up so you don't further embarrass yourself

The funny thing about the super women who aren't sexy meme is that it breaks the suspension of disbelief.

Sexy is not just beautiful, it is distraction from the absurd belief that women are equal or superior to men. Nobody wants to play as an ugly woman in a fighting fantasy. Not on a regular basis anyway.

As the SJW's suck the idealism and sexy out of women in entertainment, remember to focus your anger on the Jewish overlords who push this crap from their cuck towers.

Don't fight war for Jews. Don't make excuses for Jews. Don't let Jews run your Central Banks.

Mass Effect Andromeda

I'm guessing he's talking about the new Mass Effect. Leaf, SJW and Flop doesn't really narrow it down in the video game industry lol

Well, this ass is a solid argument to buy this game. I guess Ill do it right now :^)

I agree (that it's Andromeda)

Mass Effect Andromeda would be my guess

Did it really flop though? I thought they had patched it and made a profit

=w= ...

No, that's why I hate high heels. Fags like high heels because they want women being ugly and manly.

youtu.be/gfMVOjeSorg?t=11
>0:11
what did she mean by this?

Game was already dead at launch, with the large amount of memes and bad reviews about it they never really recovered

>>giving views to Vice
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

christkik jew-worshipper is WHOLLY WRONG yet again

What games are you referring to?

I doubt it completely bombed, but it had to under preform compared to 2 and 3.

Automata was the weakest in the series.

This really pissed me off. Faggy SJWs like Jim sterling would harp on and on and on aboit this shit cause Kojina said they'll feel something(shame?) After they learn why she wears next to nothing. They would say if kojima would just admit it was cause he wanted to see her like that then it would be fine. At the same time they shit on xtreme beach vollyball and senran kagura for the skimpy ladies. I WISH THAT EVERYONE RELATED TO THAT PODCAST WOULD DIE

>are you gay?
>United Nations
Did you even have to ask?

The shitty liberalized gaming industry in the US/Canada/UK are constantly trying to strong arm Japanese gaming developers into doing things their way. Japanese developers value keeping the original voice or vision of a game intact when it goes global and the other gaming industries sway them by claiming their is a loss in translation or "culturalization". It's all a bunch of bullshit so they can censor games and/or insert their own western progressive bullshit.
As long as western fans keep speaking out against censorship and encouraging Japanese companies to fight back or release their games as they intended, scenarios like in OP will continue.

hooktube.com/watch?v=gfMVOjeSorg&feature=youtu.be&t=11

sorry, I guess

>Sup Forums is full of manchildren that still play videogames past 18

I'm not really surprised. Kinda amusing that this board is basically full of NEETs larping as alpha males on the internet.

>Japan made a good game
>Rakes made a shit game

wow what a real fuckin' puzzle.

also, what games are we discussing? Nier and what?

>larping as alpha males on the internet.
>Sup Forums the home of weaponized autism

pick one

Nier: Automata and Mass Erect Androgynous

No smart Organized Crime Organization wants to destabilize society. Its more profitable to them alive than dead.

You sound like a woman with shitty legs and no ass, stop being tsundere

>high heels are ugly and manly
What are you even doing?

Communist/leftist/SJW are parasites that cannot produce anything substantial. And they'd like to run the world: they're the most presumptuous, yet the most useless kind of people

Me on the right.

holy shit I knew touhou fan art could get good but this is amazing.

Fuck where is this from user or did you write this? That was just great

>mfw 2B sits on my face and I am in ecstasy as my conscious slowly fades out from the weight
g-guys... i think i acquire a fetish

>still play videogames past 18
it's because you're a filthy amerikiken used to amerikiken gaming