Police officer STABBED in Michigan airport

NBC News is reporting the attacker is Canadian born and the attack is being investigated as terrorism.

Also, the attacker shouted “allahu akbar”

UPDATE:

The Officer is reportedly in stable condition…

One airport police officer, identified as Lt. Jeff Neville, was confirmed to have been stabbed and was rushed to an area hospital, where he was initially reported to be in a critical condition. His condition was later described as stable. “Please keep the officer in your prayers,” Michigan State Police said.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X0dOmLZRoug
youtube.com/watch?v=g4sj9N3WYQo
therebel.media/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did they kill the attacker?

Law enforcement officials said the suspect is from Quebec and has a Canadian passport. He's in custody. Hope he slips and falls on something.
>canadian
No he's a fucking muslim. Who gives a shit where he lives?

#notallcanadians #prayfordetroit

#NotAllLeafs #WeAreSorry #PrayForDetroit

Ahmed al Toronti strikes again

DAY OF THE RAKE IS COMING SOON, TUNDRA NIGGERS!

Suspect said alla akbar

Oh shit, I went to High School with Jeff.

A

FUCKING

LEAF

""""""Canadian""""""

As long as it was a policeman, I'm fine with it.

>Canadian
So tired of this bullshit. HE IS MUSLIM.
STOP INVOKING NATIONALISM
ADDRESS HIM BY HIS PREFERRED IDENTITY

>stabber shouts "allah akbar"
>motives still unknown

Fuck off.

Shit, i was Jeffs homosexual fucktoy.

You were in the Daisy Chain of 04, too?

John McCain was right: Canada will be breeding ground / base for islamist terrorists, they will infiltrate USA through northen border to commit their deeds. US really has no choice - I mean - the choice is clear.

#NotAllCamelMunchingCurryFuckers

>John McCain was right
Literally impossible.

Why even go to the hospital? People can just pray him back to good health! Religioncucks are fucking retarded

I've been advocating a wall around Canada for years. You kill so many birds with one stone. No more leafs, no more kebabs, no more cold air. It's a perfect idea

how\s she going eh? death to the infidels

>Canadian born
Told you fuckers we needed two walls.

#twowalls

Nothing of value was lost.

It isn't worth mentioning he's from "Canada"... Might aswell say he's from earth

> He has a Canadian passport.
Do Cananistan citizens fucking hate it as much as British people, when some mudslime with a British pass port gets called "British" in the news?

> He was a mudslime, Trumps ban on shitskins regardless of where they are from proven right.

No its not you fucking idiot. There is nothing wrong with Canada.

We have plenty of blacks, muslims and others, as well as whites, and we never have any terrorist attacks or shootings or violence ever. Everyone here gets along and loves each other because we dont have guns or a FUCKING RACIST FOR PRESIDENT.

How to be a cuck 101

I'd honestly like it if a group of crazy nutjobs, like those WBB guys just started doing crimes yelling alla snackbar, just to really fuck up the media, I can just see the headlines.

> Store destroyed by INSANE RADICAL INTOLERANTE NUTJOBS.... WHITE RADICALS TERRORISTS! WHITES!
> Also, they are WHITES, trying to pin things on those poor peace loving muzzies.

>It isn't worth mentioning he's from "Canada"..
The day of the rake can't come soon enough.

You don't have attacks or violence because you let them in without resistance or question, and even if you did your news outlets wouldn't report it.

>fuck cops man they're agents of the patriarchy and white privilege hugghghughughgu
>i'm a lolbertarian individualist yuguhugu

I love American, and would never as a parent to a child try to tell them how to live their lives or save the world.
> But really, if you just put all the mudslimes in one place, you can keep them their with as little as four walls,
> Cough or one bomb to mecca cough.
> That way you can actually save the world like in all the movies show, before Russia beats you too it.

we dindo nothing

You burgers should learn from Canada.

If you guys learned to coexist together, you can live in peace too. We have like 1 shooting every 10 years in Canada and everyone gets along. We don't kill each other like you savages.

>If you guys learned to coexist together, you can live in peace too.
Pulse night club.

Ummm, no sweetie... He is just as Canadian as me or my mother.
We are a country of immigrants and diversity is our strength.

>Pulse nightclub
>Would never have happened in Canada because we have gun laws

Where are the calls to prayer for the suspect? He is a victim of Islamophobia and a society that pressured him into lashing out in this manner.

PLEASE KEK FOR ALL THAT IS HOLY PLEEEEEEEAASE LET THIS BE A REFUGEE FROM A TRAVEL BAN COUNTRY PLEEEEEEEASE

The guy had a permit because he worked security.
>Never happen in canada.
I understand your confusion because you can't figure out which bath room to use.

>we are the superior culture because we limit the ways our savages can kill us
really oodles my noodle

> t. 15 years old

>quebec muslim

absolutely fucking disgusting

what a worthless subsection of people

Go blow a dog you faggot leaf.

nuke canada

I'm curious why he traveled to flint michigan to kill a cop? Canadian cops not worthy of?

AMERICA NEEDS CANADIAN IMMIGRATION, WHERE WOULD YOU GET YOUR POUTINE AND MAPLE SYRUP!!!????? Without Canversity America will simply not survive, now Canadians will be at the forefront of this and they will be resented for it, but America will bow to it soon enough.

The absolute STATE of the fucking Islamophobes on this board.

Technically, since I am in Canada, I could go have my dog blow me right now and it would be totally fine... whereas if you did it, you'd get arrested because you live in Burgerland

Now that is freedom.

>Canadian born

youtube.com/watch?v=X0dOmLZRoug

P A R T
A N D
P A R C E L

If you got food poisoning every time you ate a hot dog, you'd start to get leery of hot dogs.

> Its not that you fucking idiot, we have lots of blacks, whites and mudslimes and no problems
5 years later
> We have lots of tolerant people, and the mudslimes commiting all the the crimes and terrorist attacks are a TINY portion of the population.
2 years later
> The prison and justice system is unfair to people of poor backgrounds, and that's why the prisons are over flowing with violent and dangerous muslims. Change the system!
2 years later.
> All the rapes and murders and kid napping and child sex gangs are just from a disenfranchised group that need to be intergrated.
5 years later.
> All the terrorism we're facing, purely from born and raised mudslime Canadians is them lashing out at a country that hasn't done enough for them...
10 years later
> I like hour Sharia legal system, its firm, but fair... at least to men. And isn't it great all the gays and women got their rights revoked? Those guys where ruining everything.
> I do feel bad my sister cant go to school and faces murder and public lashing if she goes out without her head scarf, but maybe I can use this to my advantage and make her give me a blowjob to take her to the mall now.... so not all bad!
> She is 4, but child rape laws and age of consent and incest laws have all been abolished so its all good now.
Source: Every country overran with muslims follow same path. -CIA

You queers don't understand.

Southeast Michigan is literally packed full with fucking muslims. We have the second largest Muslim community outside of the Middle East.

If they start going durka durka jihad then a happening to end all happenings will befall us. They absolutely could take over if not Detroit then just about EVERYTHING surrounding it if they wanted.

#notallcanadians #hugaleaf

Remove syrupniggers from premises

He looks like he'd vote for Hillary if he could

>Wahhh my pigs who work for ZOG

Preliminary indications reveal that the food item was sausage shaped, and inside of a bun.

(Don't jump to the conclusion it was a hot dog, you racist)

This is pretty much how I picture all leafposters here

when an attack happens, and then people claim he's not a refugee he was born in a western country! (from non european origins.) doesn't that make it worse? that is not just 1 generation you have to worry about

Oh no..We've got to go die on a battlefield so white women don't have this future...Oh shit stubbed my toe gonna need a deferment

Leafs shitpostin IRL

A TOTAL AND COMPLETE SHUT DOWN ON CANADIANS ENTERING THE UNITED STATES, UNTIL OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON

If I said "Hot Dogs Welcome" I would get hot dogs. Ergo, hot dog.

Oh! New episode of Fargo tonight. Can't wait for a Varga Red Pill.

youtube.com/watch?v=g4sj9N3WYQo

No, because of the circular logic that "Western society wasn't welcoming enough, because of all the racist biggot fascists; so he could not properly assimilate".

This, #humanlivesmatter #youeatpigsnothavethemoppressyou

I am the bringer of dubz.

>said "something" in arabic
>stabbed a police officer
>at an airport
GEE WHIZ, I WONDER WHAT HE COULD HAVE SAID.

I CAN'T FOR THE LIFE OF ME GUESS WHAT HE COULD HAVE SAID.

JUST WHAT WERE HIS INTENTIONS BY GOLLY.

IF ONLY WE COULD GUESS, AS TO WHAT HE SAID.

I agree. I simply cannot understand these islamophobic retards.
> That's why I keep a pet spider, every time I put my hand in its glass box it bites me, my sink turns black and puss comes out for days.
> Sometimes I faint from the pain, waking hours or sometimes days later.
> Some poisonophobic retard suggested that I get rid of the spider, or at least, defang it or remove its poison gland.
> Can you believe that? That would want me to get rid of this lovely natural peace loving spider, that's just as human as you or I, just because it cant live with humans without acting in its own evil nature.
Fucking poisonophoic!

white american homicide rate is probably on par with white canadian homicide rate...

Yeah and good luck finding real stastics on it. The gov't was labeling clearly native/mixed "Hispanics" as white whenever they comitted a violent crime.

Lots of problems in Canada pal....the MSM doesn't report them however...also the government to hide what goes on stopped taking statistics.

Just go to the Toronto courthouse and you'll soon find out the truth.

Checkout the Canadian news station The Rebel or are you a sap that takes it from the CBC? Here is a link

therebel.media/

it can't be terrorism- he is a canadian.

No, I am!

lol, anything at all so they dont have to type out 'allahu ackbar'

Fuck you. Why the hell are you saying to learn from Canada? Don't you know we got Police state 101 here and the media don't report the attacks that happen in Canada. Are you an idiot or blind or both.

Feminism would never have been enforced without the pigs gringo. The reason our society is dying is that men lost control over women and the cops are the ones who enforce the lack of control (they are the ones who point the guns at you to pay alimony and child support, they are the ones who strip your gun rights away in a DV accusation, they are the ones who enforce all the domestic violence or marital rape bullshit etc).

>mudslime stabs white police officer
FUCK DA POLICE NIGGA. You have to be over 18 to post here.

I fucking knew those Muslim fucks would go through Canada to come to the U.S. I hope Trump bars travel from Canadians into the U.S.

For some reason this thread is being majorly slid. Who would want such a thing?

Western countries have violated their citizens' civil rights by letting in Muslims, full well knowing that attacks like these will happen more and more as a result.

Why do none of our leaders represent white people's rights?

Can we ever elect leaders who do?

Link some of the attacks. I know a bitch in isis bandana swung a golf club at a few people in Canadian Tire before being taken the fuck down and the media glossed over it, but what attacks have been covered up?

>Why do none of our leaders represent white people's rights?
Because that is political suicide as the local Jews will sponsor another canidate and then smear you to death in most western cities outside of the middle of scumfuck nowhere.

>In Dearborn right now as I read this thread
>Have window open
>Neighbors kids are playing in the yard
>Kid shrieks
>Girl starts screaming Alluh Ackbar! over and over
>Look outside
>She's beating the other kid with a tree branch (looks like it fell off my birch)

scared.jpg

(True Story)

Every single time a good user notices based doggo my faith in this board is restored. Now find the time traveler.

>She's beating the other kid with a tree branch (looks like it fell off my birch)
kids these days I swear

When are we going to fight in the War Against the Leafs? I'm sharpening my rake right now and ready to make the streets run sticky with maple syrup.

>tfw no dearborni gf

LMFAO

#HUGALEAF

A

false flag. it wasnt even a muslim.

"allahu akbar" means "allah is most peaceful" and therefore a true muslim wouldnt shout it before they tried to kill someone

likely a false flag, a canadian muslim wouldnt do this anyways since canada is so good

I was a Pumpkin, not a Tractor.

>Feminism would never have been enforced without the pigs gringo
Nope. Feminism is enforced in the bedroom and in the mind's of weak men.
> our society
lol no
>dying is that men lost control over women and the cops are the ones who enforce the lack of control
Cops only enforce the law.
>pay alimony and child support
Why are there consequences to my actions?
> they are the ones who strip your gun rights away in a DV accusation, they are the ones who enforce all the domestic violence or marital rape bullshit etc
So if we stabbed all the police officers in the neck feminism would magically go away? Or is feminism a nearly 800 year old ideology that has been slowly chipping away at the West that is led and fomented by Jews?

>Diana Bazzy

Dare to be different.

do the ones living in Detroit even know they're not in the Middle East anymore?