Which one was worse Sup Forums?

Which one was worse Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/PGZVD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obongo by far, but they both sucked.

W by far. Got played by Wolfowitz and his tribe like a damn fiddle.
5 Trillion and 1000000 goyim deaths (including 5000 amerifats)

So far every baby boomer President has sucked, even Trump. Never before has a generation elected so many men with military deferments. Say what you will about JFK but at least he served when it was his turn. Baby boomers may just be the worst generation this country has turned out.

The nigger

Bush. It's not even close.

Obama by far. W is the man.

>W. Is the man

Bush was a slower, less manipulative version of Obama. Throw in the mom jeans to put it over the top.

That's the best you can do? pffft History will vindicate him. Like Truman. Here's another one that will piss you off: I don't slag Obama cause he was black, but because his ideas and policies were mostly shit.

The biggest foreign policy fuck up/crime in US history
The biggest financial collapse since the 1930s
I'm not even adding 9/11 to it as he'd only been in the job for 9 months.

Trump.

>5000
73846 up to may 2007 for just iraq
archive.fo/PGZVD

According to The Department of Veterans Affairs, as of May 2007, reports in the Gulf War Veterans Information System reveal these startling numbers:

Total U.S. Military Gulf War Deaths: 73,846
* Deaths amongst Deployed: 17,847
* Deaths amongst Non-Deployed: 55,999

The stastics for non-lethal injuries are likewise staggering:

Total "Undiagnosed Illness" (UDX) claims: 14,874
Total number of disability claims filed: 1,620,906
* Disability Claims amongst Deployed: 407,911
* Disability Claims amongst Non-Deployed: 1,212,995

Percentage of combat troops that filed Disability Claims 36%

--------

why? how?

>But something odd has happened with the Iraq War. The government, under the Bush administration, did something dishonest that resulted in a lie that's persisted since the war began -- and continues to this very day. They decided to report the war deaths in Iraq only if the soldier died with his boots on the ground in a combat situation.

Obama bypassed congress and signed executive orders left and right "I have my pen and my phone" Now all of his shitty EO's are getting removed. It really is hard to believe he thinks he's a constitutional scholar.

No question. George Herbert served with distinction, but his son was a draft dodging coward

Helluva guy though, he had swagger Obongo could only dream about

Are you trying to summon Obamaleaf?

They were basically the same but obama made race relations worse

I live in Alaska. I'll just remind him how we cucked their west coast.

W ruined our country.

Pretty much exactly the same shit. If you think there's was a difference, congratulations you're part of the brain washed masses.

seriously? Bush was goofy but good hearted. Obummer was just trash.

interesting it was the same with Schröder and then Merkel

Bush's decisions lead to the migrant crisis. Obama went from likeable moderate to full-blown gay marriage BLM faggotry. Tie.