Why did Hitler consider Czechs untermensch?

They are a beautiful people

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-k1L-t7q3j4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/14th_Waffen_Grenadier_Division_of_the_SS_(1st_Galician)
youtube.com/watch?v=8ra-ChcOiuU
youtube.com/watch?v=dXLuBhc30OE
youtube.com/watch?v=k_DZhfsbLJY
youtube.com/watch?v=9dKGvOIaMHY
youtube.com/watch?v=xtasXQu70H4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why should the Czechs or anyone whose not German care about what Hitler thinks?

Because nobody had makeup back then

yes

Foul angry psychos. Jew tier grudge holders.

the fuck did you say you piece of shit nigger i will fucking kill you

I'm sorry but they have classic sub-human features. It's so sad. I wish more people could be human :(

underrated and true

perkele

>retarded and stupid
makeup existed for millenia you dumb cunts

Why is there so much of what Hitler "said" have you heard hitler speak?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-k1L-t7q3j4

He didn´t

I don't think he actually thought Slavs were sub-human.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/14th_Waffen_Grenadier_Division_of_the_SS_(1st_Galician)

its right in the middle of his proposed greater german reich

He said slavs were sub humans and Czechs are slavs

Where did he say that?
He never spoke ill of anyone.

Real Mein Kampf m8

Propaganda to make the "other" less human therefore easier to fuck with, without feeling guilt or remorse.

They really are, czech women are so beautiful.

Hitler was a madman who committed suicide to escape the consequences of his actions.

Actually he talked a lot of shit about the "west" also talked a lot of shit about the USA and The Siviets in particular, Ironically the places that destroyed him and the places that love him the most nowdays.

Why anyone would follow a madman like Hitler escapes me, no true north would even consider it.

We are strong but friendly, we value freedom the most, and we fight oppression in whatever form it may come.

Because 33% of the Czech population was ethnically German at the time and many German nationalists hated Czechs because they were trying to assimilate the Germans.

>Sweden
>strong
>freedom

Top bait

Czechs are slavs, he pretty much disliked all slavs from the surrounding regions aside from Slovaks mostly because they had a lot of German admixture in comparison to all the others.

Eastern slovaks are extremely Slavic though, if he had run-ins with them, he probably would have thought all of them were just as subhuman. Eastern slovaks are absolutely untermesnch tier.

He never said Czechs were subhuman. He never said Slavs were subhuman. He mentioned Russians because they were Jewish slaves and he needed them to be seen as an enemy

Anything that says that Hitler hated Slavs is either Jewish propaganda or the ramblings of Himmler

Maybe he was right but in the end subjektiv

this

He never said that and no one gives a fuk about what he thinks.

I visited distant cousins in Slovakia a couple of years ago who lived in Central Slovakia, and they didn't seem to hate Germans. A lot of the older people were still pro-communism, but the oldest relative knew some German from when the Nazis occupied her village as a girl. There didn't seem to be much animosity

He was a fucking retard /r9k/ user gone mad

This

youtube.com/watch?v=8ra-ChcOiuU

because he was kinda fucked in the head mate

I think Germans have always been the real untermensch. Your own ppl wont admit it frankly tho. The uncivilized barbarians were germanic tribes

Best goalkeeper

This. I like how all gaymanics larp as some kind of bearers of civilization now when they were dirty subhuman savages that shat in the woods.

Germanic larping is truly pathetic. Nations rise and fall, and there more random factors involved in certain people being successful and others failing, than any conscious choices. Attributing all your current success to your mystical superiority is fucking lame, means you have nothing else in your life and just want to feel better than everyone just because you were squirted and raised in a particular place.

The year that no one could beat Cech and the Big Nigg Drogba

Because Shitler was gay vegan faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=dXLuBhc30OE

Cry harder subhuman.

youtube.com/watch?v=k_DZhfsbLJY

Hitler is an inspiration to robots the world over

>muh rise and fall
>muh random factors
WE

youtube.com/watch?v=9dKGvOIaMHY

Implying Adolf Shitler wasnt more than a furious manchild with a small cock who couldnt cope with his loss during ww1. The german empire was deemed to lose and the nazis did the same during ww2. Krautshits just cannot learn. A pathetic and clueless people and now they are trying to pose their agenda as leaders for globalization through the failing EU. Disgusting subhumans.

But Hitler dindu nuffin, he was avenging the 58 gorillion Germans murdered in Danzig

Just took 2 minutes to get few of the remarks.There are many more.
Without a doubt,his pre-Russian-war opinion was that Slavs were inferior.

It doesn't matter who loves or hates Germans. Germans hate themselves. Obviously.

Yeah, yeah m-muh ethnic germans !!111

Totally worth destroying and savagely murdering whole nations, like a bunch of sociopaths.

Gdansk (Danzig as the cuckgermans call it) was Polish clay from the get go when Mieszko was the first ruler of Poland and the first borders were set in year 960. Germans can just dream about their "Danzig".

>b-b-b it's the niggers that are inferiors, l-look at their crime rates

>Globalization is Germany's fault
Wew lad, slow down with that bait.
Goymany is occupied territory now, blame the USA & USSR.

youtube.com/watch?v=xtasXQu70H4

>ignores literal videos of him praising the non-Russian slavs in public
Oh yeah bro, these clearly (((unbiased))) quotes prove it! U r so smrt.

>"The Czechs are the people who will be most upset by the
decline of Bolshevism, for it's they who have always looked with secret hope towards Mother Russia.
When we learnt of the fall of Port Arthur, the little Czechs in my class at school wept—while the rest of us exulted ! It was then that my feeling for Japan was born."

>Every Czech is a born nationalist who naturally relates everything to his own point of view. One must make no mistake about him: the more he curbs himself, the more dangerous he is. The German of the Old Reich lets himself be duped by the apparent obligingness of the Czech, and by his obsequiousness. Neurath let himself be completely diddled by the Czech nobility. Another six months of that régime and production would have fallen by 25 per cent. Of all the Slavs, the Czech is the most dangerous, because he's a worker. He has a sense of discipline, he's orderly, he's more a Mongol than a Slav. Beneath the top layer of a certain loyalty, he knows how to hide his plans. Now they'll work, for they know we're pitiless and brutal. I don't despise them, I have no resentment against them. It's destiny that wishes us to be adversaries. To put it briefly, the Czechs are a foreign body in the midst of the German community. There's no room both for them and for us. One of us must give way.

Anyone have links on how much mongol dna comprises slavs?

What?
Are you seriously that stupid?

>no one gives a fuk about what he thinks
but that's not true.
millions all over the world care.

Supposedly muslims worship Hitler. So I guess that's why they want to come to Germany so much.

Cool, thanks. Source?

Sup Forums Anthropology Department

Pretty sure it's eupedia or something. There's many different variations of this floating on pol