We lost because it rained

> We lost because it rained.
Why are democrats afraid of water?

Other urls found in this thread:

ajc.com/news/local/how-did-your-cobb-neighbors-vote-the-6th-district-special-election/FkXbboyT4BAoAc0TSWo6eP/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>We lost because it rained.
Sauce?

IT'S A JEW GETTING BAPTIZED

It rained like hell in GA yesterday and drmocrats are blaming rain.

because they're niggers and afraid of drowning.

winners don't make excuses

Shit melts

they rely on niggers to show up and vote
niggers hate getting wqet

I just dont get it. How pathetic can you be when people dont want to get wet to support you? Its fucking rain

Sinkers

>MFW Rain has never stopped me from doing anything.

Seriously this.
I have voted in every primary, runoff, special election and general election for 17 years.
When will democrays admit their message is shit? They are blaming the sky for their loss.

Seriously it's freaking hot out here right now. I would be glad to walk around in the rain to cool off.

I wouldn't get wet to vote for a corporatist Jew who supports amnesty for illegals and black ethnic rentseeking

The TV

Democrat voters only turn out well for personality cult Presidential elections. And weather has always effected their turnout. Which is why they are herded onto buses, dems have huge GOTV machinery, phone calls, etc. Democracy is wasted on them. The democratic party literally acts like a border collie with them, getting them into the booths.

They should subsidize umbrellas

ajc.com/news/local/how-did-your-cobb-neighbors-vote-the-6th-district-special-election/FkXbboyT4BAoAc0TSWo6eP/

This is interesting. Map was of numbers "crunched" at 3:48 pm.

They haven't updated it.

Did this map send all the Republicans out in the rain to vote, while the Democrats decided they were safe and comfy?

When I was waiting on line for the Obama election in a high-nigger zone, there was a lady handing out free cookies so nobody would get bored and leave. Also water, since it was warm and sunny.

lel

This happened in the Brexit vote. It was dry in most of the country, but rained all day in the South-East and particularly London. London was the strongest Remain area and voter turnout ended up being lower than expected.

The nigger attention span is an amazing thing

How it ended up

This map is from the last thread, and I must say goodbye..

They also made those neat inventions called umbrellas.

Pathetic. But it's a proven poli-sci phenomenon. R's vote consistently, in bad weather, and in off-years. Almost like they see voting AS A DUTY of representative democracy, and will future-plan to do their duty, and have enough grit to make it happen. Say what we will about basic bitch cuckservatives but they're just going with the least shitty option they're given. The lack of grit on the other side is the basis of "community organizers." Dems literally write white papers and throw Ivy degrees at trying to figure out how to fluff dems to fucking vote. SMFH.

Jesus Christ our lord and savior who art in heaven, that is the worst excuse I have ever heard for losing not just an election but almost anything at all. "My controller is broken" or "I wasn't even really trying anyway" are both better more plausible excuses for losing. I can't believe these fucking faggots. A series of alternating monsoons and Mad Max sized sandstorms wouldn't have stopped me from voting Trump. How does rain stop democrats but not Republicans? Republicans do tend to have more robust vehicles but the prevalence of right wing 4x4s can't even account for that worthless carpetbagger Ossoff losing like a little bitch. HE LOST BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE THAT VOTED DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM.

Bernie need to promose free umbrellas for all
I am noticing more dems wanting to vote on their phones or online whocj is fuckong ridiculous

A democray at work told me they "just need to start outvoting republicans" lioe the idea of getting more votes in an election never occured to him

in greece leftists hate washing themselves we call them "aplyti" (άπλυτοι, translates to literally unwashed, unbathed) maybe it has something to do with that

I found it telling that for the Trump election, the local blacks were all just like
>meh

And only on the day of the election (I guess it took them this long to get their polling right? wat?) did I see Hillary people splattered all around trying to make sure everybody was going to vote today with all kinds of free trinkets, coffee, your choice of t-shirt, whatever else.

They're so detached. Any fool saw that one coming from months away.

Why would anyone be excited about voting for Hillary?

From what I saw, old rich white women, dumb college skanks, and beta cuck males were in to it.

Although for this one Hillary rally I did see like the entire 4 black people on line all bobbing and jiving and rocking out and swangin they big HILLARY sign around. Made me wish I had a cameraphone to videotape the line as I walked by.

Dude free umbrellas with a campaign slogan slapped on the top would be a great idea. I'm sure it already happens, but that's a good one. Fuck stupid pens and squishy stress balls or whatever.

Also maybe a covered walkway and a dome of some sort to prevent mild weather from keeping them away

reminds me of the independent real polls Hillary had done that showed that literally nothing short of an "extraterrestrial invasion or biblical event" would stop trump voters from voting

"Alright team, I know this is been a rough season for all of us. I've coached you boys the best I could but we haven't got a win all season. The strategy of yelling insults at the other team and furiously sucking each others cocks on the sidelines may have been a tactical mistake. That is why I have spent night after sleepless night chain smoking, chugging cold black coffee, and watching hundreds of hours of football games from the last 50 years. I have realized that the winners of ever single one of those games had one thing in common. Do you know what that was?

>Sucking cocks?
>An ethnically diverse player roster?
>Moral superiority?
>Squat plugs?

"No..no..no what that hell is a squat plu- nevermind. They all scored more points than the losing team by the end of the game. That's it and its simple really, we just have to score more points than the opposing team."

>but how coach?

"...
By sucking each others cocks harder than you have ever sucked a cock before and yelling more insults even louder than you thought possible. NOW LETS GO OUT THERE AND GIVE 110% AND WIN THIS FUCKING GAME!"

I wouldn't really mind being in line to vote Trump when Jesus came back

>not writing in Jesus
JIDF DETECTED

Not Russians this time? You sure?

AYO HOL UP

Trump/Christ 2020

>MFW Rain has never stopped me from doing anything.