PAGANISM GENERAL

PAGANISM GENERAL

EDITION: Day of Wotan/Odin/Wôþanaz - Hermes - Mercury - Lugh/Lugus/Lleu - Svarog

ᛏᛏᛏ HAIL THE GODS, HAIL VICTORY ᛏᛏᛏ

This is a thread for the discussion of Paganism, the future of Aryan Race, Culture, Traditionalism, Jewish Question and Christianity.

ᛟᛟᛟ Places to start learning ᛟᛟᛟ

Varg's playlist "European Polytheism & Tradition"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA

Survive the Jive playlist "Paganism"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcroOUap-NylBcWAle2Dg_8bxpLkcSMlH

ᚦᚦᚦ Social Media ᚦᚦᚦ

Discord Code: w68tguT

Any questions, interested in learning, Christians on the edge, or just want to debate, feel free to join any of the groups above.

IMPORTANT! Before you have any questions, please check out the Q&A below:

>pastebin.com/aD6k77uh

ϟϟϟ Recommended channels ϟϟϟ

Varg Vikernes
>youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective

Survive the Jive
>youtube.com/channel/UCZAENaOaceQUMd84GDc26EA

Aryan Kitchen
>youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg

Forgotten Roots
>youtube.com/channel/UCJpN-GBTchQaSVwBbefYMNg

DukeOfDurham
>youtube.com/channel/UCXrzcmZ9eIkQi-u2BPH_4ug/featured

Survival Russia
>youtube.com/user/Moscowprepper

ᛟᛟᛟ PAGANISM MEGA, PDF, BOOKS, AND MORE ᛟᛟᛟ
>mega.nz/#F!MahAVQYR!M7fBxWWNIYh9fevOFHL7WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bKMDcTnezvU
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 8&version=NIV
scribd.com/document/198985140/Mitchell-Heisman-s-suicide-note-overview
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxon_Wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianization_of_Scandinavia
amazon.com/Germanization-Early-Medieval-Christianity-Sociohistorical/dp/0195104668/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1498075391&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=germanicization of early christianity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Muslim_conquests
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_Constantinople
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rise_of_the_Ottoman_Empire
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I believe what I want awoo!

>current year
>still thinking that religion is real and true in any way
ISHYGDDT

WE WERE THE STRONGEST WARRIORS ON THE PLANET

We still are.

>nb4 some kike talks about his homosexual fantasies of Woden

oooba boooga, we wuz vikangz n shit, paganism 4ever

Welcome brothers

stop using paganism to push an ideology. you're just as bad as when sjws rub earth into their pussies

the gods dont care what banner we fly under as long as we respect our ancestors

stop larping as an ss wizzard, op

*Blocks your path*

it's undeniable that odin practiced magic, which was considered mostly a womanly craft.

Fuck off
Magic isn't a womanly craft lol

u wana fuck my ass cuckboi?

*burns it*

I said was, especially for the norse.

Paganism is condemned, by god.

Well, not all forms of magic are womanly since not all magic is Seiðr.
Of course, it would be condemned by (((Rabbi Yeshua))), and (((Yahweh)))

You never were, period.

Daily reminder that christianity is a jewish sandcult that glorifies the weak vulgarian and slave morality.

Undeniable, but debatable as to what's feminine or not. He did learn feminine magic in the Norse material, but older Anglo-Saxon material has words that specifically refer to male practitioners without any implication of what might be called ergi further north.

Why is there not an Futhark keyboard yet for real germanics to use, praise Wodan

What's our thoughts on Hinduism? Is it red pilled?

youtube.com/watch?v=bKMDcTnezvU

What did you guys do for the solstice?

>Went up a mountain and lit a campfire and poured libations for my ancestors

jk, I did nothing because I had no bros to go with since I'm a shut in. But I did that last year.

>by god.

Friendly reminder that this is the God you are referring to.

Could we maybe keep our /pg/ more pro-us and less anti-Christian?

Religious division being more important than white unity is larping at this point. Pro-white Christians are better allies than pro-cuck heathens as long as we respect each others' beliefs, or just the right to those beliefs, or even just the idea that settling them between ourselves, now, is far less important than our common plight.

Any pro-white belief is better than any anti-white belief.

>WE WUZ WARRIORZ AND SHIEETT

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHA

BTFO PAGAN FAGGOT

>pagan general
What's up with these general threads lately?

Went up a big hill, prayed and relaxed for a couple hours since there are no pagans in my Area.

No. It's a brown monkey religion squatting on what used to be Vedic polytheism. They no longer offer sacrifice to Indra who hates the swarthy skin.

So i was arguing with someone the other day whether or not Jesus claimed that Jews were the children of Jesus.

He claimed that in Revelation 22:15
"Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood."

Dogs refers to Goy, non Jews

I do not agree with him because here we have Jesus condemning the Jews -> saying they WOULD BE Gods children but they failed his tasks and so are the children of Satan.

>this retarded crap again

Friendly reminder that a list of wikipedia articles, half of which have wrong information in your infograph and does not align with what is on wikipedia, is not the way to learn history.

Can someone explain to me why some people belive in pagan religions which I consider extra retarded

That's all Sup Forums is anymore. Sad but true I'm afraid.

>being this buttmad can't accept proven Historical facts

Funny thing is that you whine about Christians being "weak" and the same time crying that Christians destroyed you.

You got annihilated by Christians all over Europe.Get over it you pathetic slug

oops meant to link where he calls Jews children of Satan
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 8&version=NIV

We need to find the most based religion, so we can raise the best young frogs

>extra retarded
In all seriousness, what makes them more retarded than any other religion? None of it can be proven, save on an individual and subjective level.

>converts to paganism
>goes to hell
very appealing

I don't actually believe that the Pagan Gods are real. To me they are merely images that represent things I value. I'm not worshipping some Old Jew in the sky, but rather what is around me - my family, my nation and the continent that is Europe.

>Packed up a big bag full of all sorts of camping stuff, basically like backpacking but amateur
>Walk like 10 miles to a big forest from my house
>Get there, make a fire, be comfy, roast some soup over the fire
>Sunbath naked
>Made a liferune out of sticks and offered it
>Returned the contents of my offering bowl at my altar to the earth at the life rune
>Got out a ton of my blankets I packed, listened to the Silmarillion audiobook and dozed off at around 3 pm
>Wake up at around 3 am, still listening to silmarillion, chilling
>Restart fire, cook some more soup with crackers
>Go home

Pretty comfy

I found this guy's suicide note essay (it was 2000 pages) really intriguing, here is an overview:

scribd.com/document/198985140/Mitchell-Heisman-s-suicide-note-overview

He talks a lot about the development of monotheism and what it means and how it could only have come from the Jews and the nature of Jesus' inversion of it. Basically in the war of genes vs. memes, Jesus radicalised Jewish memes which went on to spread and gain power over genes. German Kultur which was never subject to a hostile invasion like the Anglo Saxons were in 1066 as a result have a greater proclivity for polytheistic gene worship, whereas Anglos developed a distrust of both authority and genetics after the Normans racially dominated themselves and cemented themselves within England, which made them more amenable to monotheistic and universalising meme obsessions.

I'd rather be in hell than in heaven with fuckin niggers.

Are you kissing black people feet?

No, they didn't.

>Danelaw

Vikings allied with the Normans. Normans (Francophone Norse) took the British crown and ruled Britain until a gradual assimilation into Norman-Anglo culture.

>Scottish territories

Were sold by the Norwegian king to Scotland in 1266 and then Orkney and Shetland were also sold in the 16th century. Both peaceful. Norse were assimilated into a Gallo-Norse culture that survived in some parts until the 19th century. People still spoke Old Norse in Orkney and Shetland until recent times.

Besides, it's not like Christians never got BTFO, IE by Muslims in the Middle East, North Africa, Balkans, and Iberia.

In christianity, islam hindu etc. you are atleast born into it and tought to belive by your parents but pagans just picked up some ridickolus old religion because " it's my ancestors religion :DDD" and you can't just start to belive in dumb old shit like that without being retarded.
Find it stupid to just decide to belve in something

need to promote peace rather than the alternative

We will rise again
Soon brother

youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA

John 4:31 – In the meantime His talmidim (“students, disciples”) urged Him, saying, “Rabbi, eat.”

John 3:1-2 – This man came to Yeshua (“Jesus”) by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.”

You're following a Rabbi

>You got annihilated by Christians all over Europe
Oh look, a Christian happy that Native Europeans were killed because of their native religion. In the name of a Jew.

Yes, they did

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxon_Wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianization_of_Scandinavia

Pagans were cucks literally nigger tier.Only good at raping and pillaging peasants and got btfo'd by regular armies

Defend your religion against Jewish influence.

>expectation

>reality
>pic related

I tend to agree. Picking something to believe in with no evidence is stupid. Agnosticism is logical for someone who hasn't experienced anything spiritual themselves. That being said, I can't believe choosing to believe something because most of your ancestors did is any more retarded than choosing to believe something because your king tells you to or whatever.

Why do you think Germanics were the only pagans?

Read Evolas writings on Hinduism
Its fundamentally the same religion, the very fact that the same gods and stories are told all over the planet should be proof enough of how important the old gods are

You mean your parents never talked to you about it?

Because Germanic Paganism was practiced from iceland to syria.

>pagan filths
>humans

Rapists and pillagers got what they deserved

There are plenty of pictures of degenerate Christians, even clergy, out there.

Modern leftover of a once indo-european religion.

It's history involves the creation of the caste system and a White elite ruling over the niggers in India.

Agree with every word

Its funny how you disrespect your own bloodline and be proud of it
Literal cuckoldry

not as many as pagans

>syria

I dont get the joke

Ancient Pagan Gods bless this thread

What is that supoced to mean Sven? Should I belive in our god who creates thunder by riding his goat cart and swinging his hammer or what do you mean?

Those quotes are less compelling than

"If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? 47 Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

Tl;dr "You belong to your father, the devil"

>this faggot linking me the Christianization of Scandinavian as if I don't know my own country was Christianized

How about you historians link me an actual book on the subject?

You also linked me one of Charles the butcher's shit. Fun fact: early medieval Christianity was heavily Paganized.

amazon.com/Germanization-Early-Medieval-Christianity-Sociohistorical/dp/0195104668/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1498075391&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=germanicization of early christianity

Anyway, I can do the wiki cherry pick too.

>Pagans lose to Christians
>Christians lose to Muslims

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Muslim_conquests
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_Constantinople
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rise_of_the_Ottoman_Empire

He's not wrong, the Celts spread wide and far.

Your words speak for themselves

pic related, there are probably 10 million images like this on Google Images.

Is it worth trying our hardest to save europe and "lift the amnesia" of the public like Hitler tried to
Or have we passed the point of no return, and should we just let it all fall and begin anew?

Let it fall

This society passed the point of no return a long time ago

See
You know what the fucking difference is?

No one gives a fuck about random fat faggots in stupid costumes claiming they are pagan. They have no influence.

The Pope on the other hand is the single most influential figure in Catholicism and Christianity.

You can have 5000000 supposed pagans buttfucking each other in a pride parade but at the end of the day, the Pope still has an astronomical amount of influence. Little Catholic girls see the Pope suck black feet and think it's OK to suck black dick. People see images of the Pope cucking like that and then go and support refugees into Europe. The degenerate pagans are inconsequential because paganism is decentralized.

If you're using "pagan" to mean "anything non-Hebraic in origin," sure, if just for the sake of argument. Now tell me which of the old gods (the subject of the "paganism" under discussion) the people in your pictures honor. Do they honor any at all? Or are they just some "like, the, uh, goddess, man" people?

No, you believe in Sweden and Europe. Your family, yourself, the preservation and betterment of the environment around you.

Why are you unable to comprehend anything that isnt a physical being like g-d?
Thor isnt literally a man with a hammer. The depictions of the gods help convey to us what they represent.

>Christians lose to Muslims

Typicall treacherous varg fag is happy about muslim invasion in Europe.No suprise here lol

Daily reminder we will purged you again at the day of the rope with the rest of the trash

Sure, didn't your dad ever tell you it was Thor in the sky whenever there was a big Thunderstorm?

Also Thor is still respected in Sweden to this day. You have statue to him in Stockholm.
You're either a rapefugee or another suicidal cuck swede.

Please stop bullying Christians.

>being this buttmad posting Christian from Africa

Nothing wrong here.

On the other hand there are tons and tons of photos from degenerate pagans cucks from Europe and USA

So kys

>Typicall treacherous varg fag is happy about muslim invasion in Europe.No suprise here lol

Ha, no. I'm just pointing out that if we're going to jerk off the biggest baddest dick, it's Islam, and it's currently Islam. I hate Islam and it doesn't belong in Europe, but I recognize it's far stronger than current European culture and Christianity. History has shown that, and if we don't safeguard against it, we'll all be Muslims.

>Daily reminder we will purged you again at the day of the rope with the rest of the trash

Daily reminder that the core of WNs and NatSocs are pagan or pagan friendly so you're just LARPing.

Have any better argument than your pathetic MS paint pic?
Not even christian

Gloria Christi!

you kike's servant go kill yourself, or better convert (to the Pagan Superior Way)

Y'all niggas need some Jesus.

Nobody is bullying Christians, you come into these threads every fucking time and spam shit you call words to try and disrupt any and all discussion.
You're so threatened by our mere existence we dont even have to provoke anyone and you still shit up the thread.
Acting just like (((SOMEONE))) else I know.
Why cant you go back to your own threads and stop pissing your semite filth down everyones throats.

kek

Nope. Learned about that shit in history class in elementary. Because the religion is HISTORY

Iceland noooooo..