IS blows up it's own mosul Mosque

Why would IS blow up one of their 'Landmark' mosques in Mosul?

Is there something fishy going on?

What is going on?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-40361857

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aAqIFtlH_hA
youtube.com/watch?v=8f5F7No16no
youtube.com/watch?v=E34uFvat4EE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey rabbi
Watchu doin?

I dindu nuffin. I am but a simple goyim.

I

i found the plotters

youtube.com/watch?v=aAqIFtlH_hA

Because they are losing Mosul.

Thus, it's scorched earth tactics.

>Is there something fishy going on?
youtube.com/watch?v=8f5F7No16no

It's happening.

>what is going on?

is it not that they are literally wanting full jihad?

ISIS are heading towards zero hour, this is a real happening.

It was haram

Sounds to me more like "Fuck you, Israel, we quit"

They already have full jihad retard

They're blowing up buildings because they're a death cult and they think even gravestones are apostasy and idol worship

are you implying that blowing up historical and religiously significant buildings is not part of jihad?

More SJW ammo:

>see, Muslims are the real victims here!
>you can't blame all Muslims for the actions of a few!
>eh, but fuck all white people that white dude almost killed some muslims with a van

Isn't this the same mosque where the caliphate was declared? Sounds Fishy

Muslims have been killing each other for centuries.

Normal for ultra fundamentalist muslims to destroy historical religous structures that can have a connection to something other than God. They are monotheists.

In this example they destroyed the mosque, because misguided muslims would go there because it's where the caliphate was proclaimed. Can't have people go there for any other reason than to submit to God.

>Why would IS blow up one of their 'Landmark' mosques in Mosul?

Because they're fucking batshit fundamentalists that believe that mosques and tombs should be destroyed.

This site is much better if you filter Gadsdenfags.

Nice try Eliot Higgins.

"Idolatry" or some shit like that probably.

Because they are about to lose and they thought it would be great to frame an atrocity on the Americans to gather more support

To avoid a propaganda clip where the enemy declares the ending of the caliphate in the very same place where it was declared existing

>'blows up'
what did they mean by this?

It's the simple mindset of "if I can't have it then nobody will"

Why is this concept so hard for people to wrap their heads around?

S

"However, IS claims that US aircraft destroyed the mosque, in a statement issued by its news outlet Amaq."

Maybe they are building an even bigger mosque?

Isis is way more radical than your average Muslim and see moderate muslims in the same light that Sup Forums views the left. They kill muslims all the time so blowing up a mosque isn't that shocking, they probably had some reason to do it. Could just be clearing the land.

That's weird, the IS never denied blowing up mosques so far.
When they destroy a building that they think serves as a location for idolatry, they own up to it.

Oh, so this is going to be the excuse for (((ISIS))) attacks on the US and a crackdown on something.

Press F to pay respects.

only thing going on is my tinfoil hat then we'll figure this out

Is there a video?

no

Oh how I want this shit to be over already..

Are you seriously retarded or something? Isis is backed into a corner and they starting to destroy monuments/Civilians in a vain effort to get the Iraqi military to stop its advance

This is the fucking worst part of ISIS.

Crime against History should be a thing, alongside war crimes and crimes against humanity.

Seriously watching these mongrels ruingin the birthplace of human civilization is fucking enraging. Even if it's mosques or Islamic buildings. They are History.

this is where the caliph began, perhaps they are trying to accelerate the final death throes.

Using the Trudeau tactics I see

Except they used this place as any other mosque so far.

If they considered it as a location for idolatry, they would have destroyed it long time ago.

Well done for ISIS supporters.

>If our allies win, then we win...
>If we kill our enemies, our enemies win...!
>If they kill our allies, our allies win!
>If we kill our allies, we win!!!

NUKE MECCA
youtube.com/watch?v=E34uFvat4EE

Its just a fuck you to the Iraqi army. Thats all it is. A last defiant act before Mosul is taken back. An irrepairable blow to the Iraqis.

jerusalem is invaded by jews
nothing christain about taht

Trying to cut off access to Mosuls ancient stargate.

D E U S V U L T

Read the catalog before posting famalam there's already like four threads about this

sage