Éire/pol/ Ard dheis Ar Agaidh edition

Join National Party: nationalparty.ie
youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

duolingo.com/course/ga/en/Learn-Irish-Online

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=6bMCrLkCUds

News: independent.ie/irish-news/news/girl-13-airlifted-to-hospital-after-getting-into-difficulty-in-river-35852686.html

independent.ie/world-news/north-america/fbi-investigating-terrorism-link-as-us-airport-evacuated-after-officer-stabbed-in-the-neck-35852148.html

independent.ie/irish-news/school-community-in-shock-at-death-of-their-much-loved-and-enthusiastic-principal-who-died-in-car-collision-35850809.html

independent.ie/world-news/europe/britain/parents-launch-legal-claim-after-boy-8-died-when-falling-gravestone-hit-him-at-graveyard-35851410.html

independent.ie/irish-news/courts/estonian-man-accused-of-conspiring-to-murder-hutch-friend-further-remanded-in-custody-35851848.html

breakingnews.ie/ireland/court-hears-how-elderly-siblings-were-beaten-stabbed-and-threatened-with-having-their-throats-cut-794595.html

breakingnews.ie/ireland/former-christian-brother-who-would-lick-schoolboys-ears-while-abusing-them-convicted-of-15-counts-794587.html

breakingnews.ie/ireland/mary-lou-mcdonald-denies-questions-aimed-at-garda-commissioner-were-sexist-794528.html

independent.ie/world-news/europe/we-went-into-lockdown-irish-businessman-in-brussels-after-station-bomber-shot-dead-by-soldiers-35849396.html

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=u6xH5aY9rsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9NHcUH_qjY8
breakingnews.ie/ireland/former-christian-brother-who-would-lick-schoolboys-ears-while-abusing-them-convicted-of-15-counts-794587.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WUOBT3RBUTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we need a return to strongman politics lads.
the average man on the street cares not for fiscal issues nor does he care for economic policy. All he sees is drug dealers shooting other drug dealers on rte and immigrants in the streets stealing jobs and and complaining about the very state that let them in. the average man will vote for someone who will get up in the dail and say "shoot the drug dealers, shoot the drug importers, shoot every criminal, degenerate and subversive scumbag in the country" RTÉ would be horrified but the average man would silently aprrove of the message because finally someone has offered a solution to the crime and the immigrants and the travellers

bumping with infographics

redpill me on ireland and irish people

the irish are a catholic gaelic people wrecked with misfortune and theres a good chance that you part irish if you are from the south or at the very least part gael

my favorite.

bump

where is everyone i would have assumed that after the exams shit would have picked up

>go into post office to mail a package
>long lines
>all I hear around me is Polish and African languages
>realize it's dole day
>smug Jamal looks me right in the eye and smiles as he folds up his 188 euro and gently tucks it into his pocket

What has happened to my beautiful little country. We're being taken for suckers lads. Who will be the first to act?

I 100% agree but to have strong man politics we first need a strong man and at the moment he has not yet reviled him self.

thats the fucking thing isnt it no offense to you but this is every where
>we first need a strong man and at the moment he has not yet reviled him self.
nobody's willing to go out into meastspace and earn their tendies
In the words of some leftie idol "be the change you want in the world"
Grab a hurley and man a post lads, e cant have a race war if none of /ourguys/ are in the fight

Bumping

follow him back home and brick his windows spray paint his home and hopefully he will fuck of or at least make him feel unwelcome you might even inspire others to the same.

>What has happened to my beautiful little country.
The EU, it went from a trading block to.. something else (seriously a fucking army what the fuck are they asking that for?). We need to make vetting tougher on illegals, force travellers into areas where they can,t be seen and crack down on welfare queens

Kill that subhuman indian ASAP. You must set a prescient that some fucking shit cleaning faggot can't be the head of state in a Gaelic nation. It will inspire the remaining ethnonationalist faction of the IRA to act up on pollution

The EU was designed as a mongrelisation shitfest by Jean Monnet and Richard Kalergi

Anyone do DCG? If so how,d you think you did (paper and project)?

That could be a risky plan considering the massive amount of white knight redditor faggots in Ireland who are desperate to defend their nigger pets from "racism". It would only encourage them to start a fundraiser for the nigger and provide propaganda fuel to them.

Better plan is to give all immigrants the cold shoulder in YOUR life. If you're a teacher, ignore the nigger students and leave them at the back of the class. Keep them stupid and make no effort to educate them. Don't acknowledge any nigger that tries to serve you at the supermarket checkout or restaurant. Don't get into a nigger taxi. They will get the message sooner or later.

How well known is Neil Horan in Ireland?

>ethnonationalist faction of the IRA
>being this clueless

There never was an ethnonationalist faction of the IRA. They were always Marxist faggots who aligned themselves with Palestinian shitskins. No surpirse they are now inviting half of Africa to settle here and breed with our women. When will this "based IRA" meme die? It's so reddit-tier.

Yeah I've always been perplexed by right-wing support for the IRA. I could understand Irish nationalism generally, but Irish Republicanism and the IRA have almost always been Marxist.

potato niggers, this is an American board. take your primitive monkey screeches to plebbit if you need to communicate.
this is the last time I'm going to warn you faggots.

are their any fascist or NS groups above the border because their needs to be some counter weight to these scum bags I would get in to NP but they have unfortunately not come up here yet.

THERE IS NO POINT IN QUIBBLING ON POLICY DETAILS

THIS IS ABOUT WHETHER IRELAND WILL LIVE OR WHETHER IRELAND WILL DIE

I know that the most of them were marxist faggots. That's why I wrote "ethnonationalist faction". Some members were racial patriots who thought it was a good idea to fight alongside with them in order to get their home
Agree. Drop the "ethnonationalists are right-wingers" meme too by the way. The most of us are green and pro-mixed economy as it gets

Honestly the Unionist parties are probably you're best bet even if you're an Irish Nationalist. In the event of a United Ireland we will have to negotiate with the Unionists and accommodate their culture so may as well get used to them. White Christians will ALWAYS be preferable to Pallynigger refugees.

Great quote from Barrett. He's genuinely an inspirational speaker, especially when compared to the wafflers and stutterers that make up the rest of our politicians. The NP need to publicize their meetings more. I only ever hear about them after they've taken place.

I use right-wing just as a general grouping phrase. Many aspects of the right-wing are in favour of mixed economies and pro-environment, don't think of the right-wing as 1980's onwards American right-wingers (Reagan).

do you have wikipedia in the free internet in america?

Make us leave

Hey eire/pol/

Someone is making a football team for you

What's your story anyway? Are you actually a Russian or an Irishman living in Russia?

Do Russians even know Ireland exists?
I recently read a post that Moscow is full of Muslims and other shitskins from the former USSR stan countries. Is this true? If even Russia has fallen to immigration I may kill myself.

>do you have wikipedia in the free internet in america?
I'm sure this was a coherent thought when it was in your drunken potato head. try again, moron, this time use English.

whatever you say, keith

give me a lat/long and a photo, nigger. let's make this happen, punk.
oh, and conor mcgregor is going to get his ass kicked by a tiny bald nigger.

first off you're a namefag, secondly, you seem to be intoxicated or of diminished mental capacity.
kys

Haha, nah I think I'll stay here and there's nothing you can do about it :)

>first off you're a namefag
and what do you think is wrong with that
> secondly, you seem to be intoxicated or of diminished mental capacity.
because you are having trouble in your reading comprehension, juan, right?
>kys
Sup Forums rule 2 Sup Forums.org/rules#pol
>You are free to speak your mind, but do not attack other users. You may challenge one another, but keep it civil!
telling me to kill myself because you cannot understand english sentences is not a proper response, pablo. amerikikes are in a permanent state of war

How are we lads?

im done the jc shite too

How do you feel?
Thank fuck its over

Do you know any good traditional Irish music?

i feel grand but for the summer everyone in the school will magically dissapear for 3 months

Do Irish always dance with a broomstick?

youtube.com/watch?v=u6xH5aY9rsQ

youtube.com/watch?v=9NHcUH_qjY8

this lad i found on youtube is repilled af

It's a mating ritual to show her affection for said broom.

your're entirely wrong it is in fact a dance that cumann na mban used to do to distract british soldiers with their sultry movements and as the tans were gawking in amazement at the spectacle the IRA used to ambush the bastards
the tactic didnt work in the civil war however as irishmen are immune to the call of the broom

i know it's wrong, but is anyone else at least slightly turned on by this?

Fuck off

>fleg

>Take sheven shtayps tu da left

Bump

> UPSTREAM MEDIA 3X7
/OurGuy/

The English do it also except when they do it it's fucking hilarious

> m.youtube.com/watch?v=WUOBT3RBUTk

Bump

pmuB

BLUMBF

Hump

>is full of Muslims and other shitskins from the former USSR stan countries. Is this true? If even Russia has fallen to immigration I may kill myself.
Yes. Even plenty of niggers, spics and almost like 5 million chinks nationwide. Mayor of Moscow is a shitskin. Slavic Britain so to speak

>Bump

>ya and well dig anoether hole

bump