Explain yourselves america

explain yourselves america

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furlong#History
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Been doing it so long no point in changing now. If only we had this same view about killing communists.

You faggots will literally never be 6 feet tall.

Explain yourselves america

Why would I (an American citizen) feel compelled to explain anything to you. Go figure out which way you have to turn to face Mecca or something.

you weren't very good at killing communists 2bh

Explain yourself america

no comment.

iraq is run by the shia militias (sponsored by iran) that you tried to wipe out in 2003.

Afhanistan is run by the Taliban with the exception of Kabul.

And you lost in vietnam to a bunch or farmers

Explain yourself

Doesn't matter, even 1 dead communist makes the world a better place. Normies are starting to realize this.

It is our sworn duty to tell the rest of the world to fuck off at every given opportunity. Hence going everything backwards, and still going to the moon, winning two world wars, and electing Trump.

Better Call Saul is at least doing well im a sea of literal garbage

Conan... JUST

The US was a mistake

If you drink to get drunk, naturally you buy the cheapest beer.

Rest of the world, explain yourself

It has to do with farming.

Have fun erasing your history and traditions for (((metric))).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furlong#History

its a failed experiment.

How exactly were they supposed to win the wars in the middle East? Make them states? Lmao

Sadam is dead and so is Osama. Mission accomplished. A fat ass neet calling the Vietnamese worthless farmers is fucking funny though.

Wish my country had remained with Imperial Measurement
They mandatorily switched us to metric in the late 60s. They changed our currency too and stole our right to bear arms
Stick with what you have, Americans

>filmed in a warehouse in nevada

have fun getting your farming sector wiped out if they weren't receiving subsidies and gibbs..... free-market capitalism lol

A failed experiment that you answer to. You are destroying your own culture taking in refugees even though We are the ones bombing them. At this you're our experiment kek.

Actually this, desu

>Total dead:1,166,114

Thats alot of dead gooks, can you even count that high, eurocuck?

The graph even looks lioe ameroca os flipping off the rest of the globe

If you can't understand why we have these values for what, then you really should just kill yourself.

you were supposed to turn all three states into democratic freedum loving endeavours that were freindly to western interests.

you utterly fucked them up and dropped the ball

how many jarheads died for nothing?

Go Home G.I

Explain why you posted this distinctly non-political trite thread here.

56% percent calls other cucks sure also how many fat slimy kapitalist burgers were slain? also did you not run away with tail between legs from vietnam?

Yes, it's all about democracy. It's not about private contractors and defense spending. All those contractors were there to spread democracy, not to make money for elites invested in their companies. Bush only privatised 75% of the war because the military needed civilian help to being democracy!

Instilling weak puppet governments and then leaving is the best tactic for fixing the middle East. Give me a break, bet you think the Somali and Ethiopian wars were about helping those people too lmao.

If we actually cared about bringing democracy to the Muslims we would be taking in more of them. Do you think Syria is about democracy and not nut flexing on Russia?

We don't even have a fucking democracy in America. You're retarded if you think America was ever trying to bring it to other nations.

Over the course of the Gulf wars, Iraqi Freedom and enduring freedom American casualties are estimated at around 7,169 men of all branches over a span of 27 years, compared to estimated enemy casualties of 80,800 fighting men not counting civilian losses.

Since you are hiding behind a euroflag and I can't ascertain which brand of subhuman you are but I'm sure you are much much worse at war than America ever was in it's darkest moments.

ahaha I bet you wish you could dodge bombs the way you dodged that one giussepe

>left is a system natural evolved over thousands of years
>very similar to other measurement systems developed by just about every culture
>measurements are based on things easy for the human mind to understand
>right is dude arbitrary but "science" based lol
>its better because it came out of the enlightenment lol

thank god the us has it right

>2017
>cable

I just top kekd

>"On 7 May 1918, in light of the existing politico-military situation, Romania was forced to conclude the Treaty of Bucharest with the Central Powers. It imposed harsh conditions on the country, but recognized its union with Bessarabia. Alexandru Marghiloman became the new German-sponsored prime minister."

You got raped by germany and lost half a million men with the combined support of the Frence, British and Russians. Fuck off back to your hole, Gypsy.

and still doubled our territory by the end of that despite fighting for a few months what did you get?

you lost thousands of men i countries that hate you and some that you try to emulate please burger this country has socks older than your country and you are looking like you are ready to keel over your culture is mediocre not original or outright degenerate even burger is not made by you its made by germans like your space program that you are so proud of

shut up fun police, go be a buzzkill somewhere else
do you get a boner telling people they're breaking rules?

the cheapest beers are the most purchased. Is it any different in other countries?

June 21st, 2017 is simply easier to say than
21st of June, 2017

Therefore, we write it like we say it.

The pyramid thing is retarded but yes, metric and celsius are superior.

kek saved.

The rest of the world pronounces it like 21 June 2017, so the order it is written.
AND it makes sense.

>made by you its made by germans like your space program that you are so proud of

love this meme

Don't you have shoes to be stealing, Danior?

One ye 23rd day of ye 6th month of the 2017th year!!

Celsius is not precise for talking about subtle yet human recognizable temp changes. When I'm in a foreign country people almost ignore the temperature since it is near meaningless in Celsius.

Also announcing a date typically the month is most significant. Seldom is the day of the month the most meaningful part. The year is often assumed to be the current year so we throw that at the end just in case.

Reminder that metric is a retarded system

dont you have an war to lose to a peasant armed with an rusty AK? or some gang shooting to take part in?

>america
We still mostly use imperial units in England too you know.

I love these threads.

saved.

It's not just us, the Burmese still measure in ancient imperial pings or something.

No I'm afraid we've grown tired of winning those wars, the niggers remain a problem though.

We wouldn't expect the rest of you inferiors to understand. No point in explaining it to you.

Don't really have a problem with SI units, but that shit they do where they use commas as digit separators...fuck just kill yourselves already

you are literally untermensch HAHAHAHAH

>have fun getting your farming sector wiped out if they weren't receiving subsidies and gibbs

>EU talking shit to anyone about agricultural subsidies

made me cec tbqh

drop the flag reveal your self faggot

And yet it was our Mars landers that made it to the surface intact. Which is really superior?

I honestly cant believe the rest of the world is so autistic and out of touch with life that it bases its measurements on abstract math rather than practical measurements.

Another interesting fact is that 100 F is very close to normal body temperature. In terms of daily use imperial measurements are the superior.

>We should abandon an easier system because stupid peasants are stupid

And 0 C is the freezing point of water, a much more useful fact.

Yanks BTFO

>crickets
There is never an answer to this. Yes. We get bored or distracted and squabble and go home. It's one of our failings in the electronic era. That doesn't change that our boys kill very well and very fast and suffer relatively little in exchange.

>explain yourselves america
"Fuck you"

>practical measurements
Right, I measure space for new furniture by walking toe to heel. Sure my feet aren't exactly one "foot" but I never have to take out a tape measurer. Plus, we got to the moon with imperial measurements.
>inb4 Mars landing hurrrrrrrr

At sea level or on a mountain? What about the moon or space? How about distant planets?

Face it, they're both shit systems, F is as a fact more accurate at any rate. You throw out relevance to daily life in want for pretty numbers and wonder why we tell you to fuck off.