Brit/pol/ - Based Neil Horan edition

>Based Neil Horan triggers some SJWs
youtube.com/watch?v=tdMVCL3aMpY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Horan

>Theresa May drops many manifesto promises from the Queen's speech, including grammar schools
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/21/theresa-may-drops-key-manifesto-pledges-from-queens-speech

>Survivors of London's Grenfell Tower fire are to be rehomed in a luxury development in the heart of Kensington, the government has said.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40357280

>Armed police and helicopters detain man in Talbot, possibly a retaliation against the van hire company 1.5 miles away
walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/reports-police-helicopter-armed-officers-13214329

>Son of van hire firm owner held by police over "offensive" facebook posts
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-40347813

>Finsbury Park terror suspect "tried to kill himself six weeks ago by throwing himself into a Cardiff river and begged to be sectioned", his sister claims
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4621086/Mum-s-broken-Finsbury-mosque-suspect-s-sister-says.html

>Leaks show devastating impact of planned NHS cuts in London
theguardian.com/society/2017/jun/20/leak-shows-devastating-impact-of-planned-nhs-cuts-in-london

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ngGgy62lMj0
youtube.com/watch?v=dIuObteB1QE
youtube.com/watch?v=zHc9kSUlDH0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter#East_Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=tdMVCL3aMpY
youtube.com/watch?v=bVIMSHimZZA
youtube.com/user/dencingpriest/videos?sort=dd&shelf_id=0&view=0
youtube.com/watch?v=f9wakNtpiDo
twitter.com/neilhoran
youtube.com/watch?v=e8KcqZ3-6zM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for best Liz

1st for me

Hello UK. How is everyone?

Dad got a Straight Vegetable Oil 'diesel' generator for the farm even though it's a bit more expensive 'just so I can call it my Rape Engine'.

Bit immature tbqh.

Nice VPN

shame the thread is made by this fag

Top kek

Forget 'Day of Rage', who Day of Feels here?

Just ploughed through a whole tub of coconut gelato whilst drowning myself in soft rock and late-70s toss

youtube.com/watch?v=ngGgy62lMj0

Kek that fucking vid

Tom is a fucking faggot, fuck off
Jenny is cool
youtube.com/watch?v=dIuObteB1QE

Holy fuck my sides in orbit for that little leprechaun fella top bants

HRH the queen is ours now. Bow down to your eternal masters the EU commission now.

>t. anonymong who can't even put links in the op

>Scrap the queen, sell her jewels, and live like Americans for a decade (including having air conditioning)
Or
>stay poor forever

What do, Ahmeds?

>the Queen literally used the term safe spaces

He's a very high level troll

I am quite concerned of how the youth will be when they turn voting age and start running this country. How can they be so chucked it'd make our ancestors turn in their graves.

Tell me about Prefects Sup Forums, who are they?

youtube.com/watch?v=zHc9kSUlDH0

don't make me get a trip to embarrass you cunt

I would die for the Queen. It's something called loyalty, you wouldn't understand.

What does /Brit/pol/ think of allowing migrants but the ones who come have to follow the rules migrants in east germany were
The guest workers in East Germany came mainly from the Eastern Bloc, Vietnam, North Korea, Angola, Mozambique, and Cuba. Residency was typically limited to only 3 years. The conditions East German Gastarbeiter had to live in were much harsher than the living-conditions of the Gastarbeiter in Western Germany. They had to live in single-sex dormitories.[18] In addition, contact between guest-workers and East German citizens was extremely limited; guest-workers were usually restricted to their dormitory or an area of the city which Germans were not allowed to enter. Sexual relations with a German led to deportation.[18][19][20] Female Vertragsarbeiter were not allowed to become pregnant during their stay. If they did, they were forced to have an abortion.[21]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter#East_Germany

I pick not being an Ameripleb

I've known of Neil for some time but I'd never seen that video, it's fucking hilarious.

>he thinks he can become a triplord
You're only embarrassing yourself, eternal anonymong.

Same here, only had seen it earlier today but by goodness it's a good one.

from the low iq sub human tripfags that are currently on this board, it wouldn't take much

>Based Neil Horan triggers some SJWs
youtube.com/watch?v=tdMVCL3aMpY [Remove]

Tranny SJW goyim larping as a Jew, "don't touch me I'm a Jew"!

KEK

Lol what the fuck is the story to that?

youtube.com/watch?v=bVIMSHimZZA

Just got home from work.

3 fucking iraqi aslyum seekers decided to try and do some shoplifting then get into a shouting match with me and my staff.

Based plain clothes security guard from Debenhams choked one of them out and dragged him out the back to sit on his back for 2 hours while the police took there time to arrive.

How was your day, everyone?

poor and having a culture>rich and no culture

They're the sort of drippy unthreatening figures whose unfruitful hunger for power and authority leads them to become tripfags on the internet.

Why the fuck not get a window unit?

I don't have central air but my window unit was only like $150 and I keep in my room

some autistic kid just starts raging at these kids trying to go through a bit of school during break time

Why do progressive like tankies again?

poor guy

clearly autistic

a person with aspergers was given a prefect badge.. idk what else you want

Politically ignorant. They just need to look at youth unemployment levels across the continent and history.

Best thing to do is shore yourself up as it'll probably happen - people seem to vote for a dose of reality and ignore history time and time again.

Will be hilarious as the entirety of their comfy lifestyle they currently live evaporates in front of them.

>from the low iq sub human tripfags
That's your fault for thinking so highly of mongs like rimmer and meme merchant. They never were and never will be triplords.

>it wouldn't take much
Is that why you're a low iq subhuman anonymong? Thought so.

fake and gay

Chav scum hanging out in the building during lunch time when they're not allowed to. Prefect tries to deal with the situation calmly at first but eventually needs to shout them down because they have an immigrant mindset.

I was a 6th form prefect.
Pretty chill desu

People who want to put something on their uni applications.

> T. Former Prefect.

So did any of you MARCH of JUSTICE?

Press A to applaud.

Cheeky chavvy cunts who want to loiter at the top of some stairs vs. autistic gimp who thinks he wields power. Not much to it desu.

Nowhere in the UK sells window units.

Should I join the BNP? Genuine question. I think becoming the next Nick Griffin would be a great career move. I'm not even joking.

I'm sick and tired of sitting on the internet and tapping away about this stuff. EITHER I will do something about it in real life, or I won't. Whinging about stuff on the net, while not doing anything, is completely dickless.

Jesus fuck is the jew woman a tranny or an actual female?

good looking, funny, intelligent user > low iq autistic neet tripfag

t.autistic prefect

tell me more about this window unit lad

t. 31.5c in my room rn

>Year Eleven Prefect
>Sixth Form House Captain
>Gold DoE + Leadership
>Distinction + Full colours on blazer

Sorry mate. I will say though that the only reason any person becomes a Prefect is just for the CV.

Liberty GB are better desu

you massive faggot virgin

>good looking, funny, intelligent user
Like I said, only embarrassing yourself.

You have 20k? Run as an MP. Then you can hop aboard the Banter Bus with Dennis Skinner.

Is that you in the video?

that accent confirms, I went to a autistic unit as a kid and half the kids had a accent way too posh for a shitty london estate 1/4 spoke in jafacian accent (whatever race) 1/4 in a american accent

I've found what looks to be his actual personal YouTube channel
youtube.com/user/dencingpriest/videos?sort=dd&shelf_id=0&view=0

youtube.com/watch?v=f9wakNtpiDo
this is his most recent one. There are over 400 more.

Create a new party, bnp have too much weight behind themselves. I was thinking of creating a party myself or joining a third party.

user, don't be mad just because I achieved more at school than you did.

He has a point. For all the moralising this general does, they're the type of cunts that become dole scroungers.

Why bully a mental kid?

>england has the highest population density in europe bar city states

>utterly terrified of showing his own appearance on the internet
It's almost like you're trying to hide something

Are you a trap?

Fuck air conditioning, when you've got a wet shammy leather out of the fridge. Stick that on your head and your away son.

>(you)

The guy who think Trump is a fascist?

Look at his Twitter account to if you want a laugh. Especially his story about contacting Trump and UKIP. twitter.com/neilhoran

>That leprechaun
kek
Then i get this shit in the recommended videos
>English people are the most Racist WHITE people in Europe.
youtube.com/watch?v=e8KcqZ3-6zM

Let's be serious, these guys in the video aren't kids. They should know better. I'm pretty sure they shouldn't have been fucking around in there which caused the autistic Prefect to sperg out.

>tfw a waster the whole way through school
>get decent gcses anyway
>get kicked out in 6th form
>got to college and get mediocre grades
>get a mediocre degree in a stupid subject
>Get a decent job earning 45k after uni

Why do people even care about that shit
it's all about how you get on in the interview

>tfw it's Wednesday the 21st of June 2017
So is Brexit happening or not?

you sad bastard, no wonder you are and will be such a virgin doing those things. Did you even have any friends user? Be honest.

>It's almost like you're trying to hide something
Yes, it's almost like I'm trying to not get doxxed.

Huh, it's almost as if brit/pol/ isn't the main aspect of a triplord's life.

why is this so correct wtf..

no wonder you have that saved, look at that often I bet?

what about guys who aren't virgins that still do this

>tfw become A/C window unit smuggler to Europe and make billions

You put the unit in your window and it pumps hot air outside to allow cold air to come in. You get different sizes depending on the space you need to cool and that's that.

Christ. How do people like this even live?

The kid was asking for it. He tried to exercise authority where he had none and was right laughed down. Those kids could've kicked his shit in but they didn't, instead they chose to have fun with it. That kid desired a position of authority and if you wish to be in such a place you must accept that those below you will ridicule you.

Check back in two days, that's the anniversary

what degree mate? in uni myself and studying stem subject so im hoping its worth it.

>what about guys who aren't virgins that still do this
Quickest way to out yourself as a virgin.

i think if ">struggles" was there it would be spot on too.

Hm maybe. Gotta build something big though I think. Nick Griffin has been successful because he's a fighter, and a LEADER. That's why he has a big family. Whereas there are other far-right characters (e.g. John Tyndall, founder of the BNP) who haven't had as big families (he had just 1 daughter according to Wikipedia), I guess because they weren't leaders.

No I don't - but mate, it's about building a movement. Not just running for MP. I'm talking about making a career out of it so I can one day start a family. I just see all these far-right politicians who have big families and I think there's a reason for that - chicks are attracted to leaders who live by their own rules.

Tommy Robinson is another guy who built a movement. He has three kids.

Yes indeed making a new party, or at least some sort of new movement, might be a good idea. Maybe I could try and make a movement to pull together millennials. Maybe a sort of Generation Identitaire, but for Britain. It's got to be about building an audience. Obviously just registering a party without having built up an audience would be useless.

Has anybody made "The Virgin Breathing" yet?

I'm a non-virgin and I still walk like this.

checked at these images

Who's footing the £2 billion bill for rehoming 60 families?

You can't see why Liverpool got it world heretige status?

It history, it's ports, practically the second richest city in the world when 90% of Europe's trade from America/India/Africa etc passed through Liverpool ports, it's pioneering steam railways, it's links with with the cotton/tobacco/spice and sugar trade, it's links with Titanic White Star Line/Cunard, links with the confederates during the American Civil war, the slave trade/triangle supplying and the delivering from the colonies

I could go on and on

Liverpool, it has a hell of a lot of history it was literally the backbone of the Empire

>Nick Griffin
he's a useless autist,
BNP would be at ukip 2010 levels if they picked bowden

Looks exactly like you'd imagine.

>coping this hard

If I post a photo of myself, will you?

>I'm a non-virgin and I still walk like this.
t. virgin

it's 10mil for 68 flats

So if I get off the 4chinz and start a regionalist right-wing movement, all of the gash will form an orderly queue?