Could we have done more to help bernie?

Could we have done more to help bernie?

I donated $2500 of my student loans to Bernie unironically AMA

Did your wife's boyfriend allow it?

Any suicidal thoughts?

I'm going to be an English teacher so it's pocket change. I'll make $40k and get married in 10 years.
He was thrilled
I actually am in an open relationship!

Commies doing stupid shit, what a fucking surprise.

Priceless lol

That wasn't his money. He didn't make that. Somebody made that money for him.

I donated like a stack and phonebanked.

I usually do it every election for the person i Support.

Bernies loss is bernies loss. Nothing we could have done or said would have stopped the clintons from having leverage on him, or would have stopped him from caving into their threats.

Hes a bitch for that.

The DNC, his own party, backstabbed him. do youthink there was anything you could have done ? Perhaps assassinating Hilary?

>spend 90 dorrah
>still have to pay shipping

Did such people buy him his new house?

yes

Hillary bought him that house.

Helping as in helping him not become president because that would be an awful mistake.

No, he cucked himself to death and fucked over his supporters and sold them out in the end.

I signed up for auto pay each month. I did it for quite a while, I don't even want to know how much I spent. I also worked as a volunteer in my city.

Trump as a president was a mistake

Explain why.

hes a racist nazi who hates women

We could have Charlie Hebdoed the DNC and their consultants.

Kill yourself, Mandy Grunwald.

>I actually am in an open relationship!

No, you are not. You are troll, I know it, you know it, everybody knows it, now go commit sudoku.

Because he is doing exactly what we fears that Hillary will do? I mean, maybe it wasn't mistake, there was no choice basically, but still he is much bigger cunt that I though he will be (and I am born pessimist).