GERMANY YES!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/105039741/#105039741)
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE
youtube.com/watch?v=eiw0fw_sJOk
youtube.com/watch?v=sYiMGkzwbnk&t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=a7xqwm_c1_k
youtube.com/watch?v=xQNUJlJaN7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao
morons

The more the gov censors, the more appealing it is to hate. Let them continue.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Get fucked Krauts.

Which European country will block Sup Forums first?

Soon the EU Army/Police will be doing this.(archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/105039741/#105039741)

Thread Archives:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

This is actually the first time, and is it really Germans doing it? No. It's Jews, as always.

It's hard to believe that the nu-males that inhabit Germany today are the grandsons of guys like pic related. Are eastern Europeans the only white men left with any balls?

British men let paki grooming gangs rape tens of thousands of white girls, and they did nothing, not one lynch mob was formed to punish the pakis that trafficked them. Not one of their fathers, brothers or male cousins did anything to avenge them.

Is western Europe totally fucked?

UK

>It's hard to believe that the nu-males that inhabit Germany today are the grandsons of guys like pic related.
lol thats because they arent. modern germans are the result of post-war rape of german women by soviets.

[USER HAS BEEN SIEZED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF GERMANY FOR HATE SPEECH]

>le russian rape babies
Great meme you got there, bro. Is it your first?

>raids homes of people accused of thought crimes
>raids homes of people accused
>raids homes
>of people accused

Nice "freedom" ya got there krauts

Nice to see another civilized country

#TIDYJOB #BANTZ

GET A SENSE OF HUMOUUUR FUCKING ORWELLIAN BRITISTAN

All strong men died during ww2

youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE

jude

REALS vs FEELS
"Somebody on Twitter offended me, so I called the police."
FFS, if somebody behaves like a prick on Twitter, tweet back and call them an asshole. Don't call the police you muppet???
Meanwhile, somewhere a cop is saying, "I'm sorry we couldn't get here in time to catch the thief, we were dealing with some hurt feelings on Twitter."
FUCK THESE SNOWFLAKE CUNTS.

Are these arrests frequent or rare enough that the "criminals" probably don't even know they're commiting a "crime"?

Are you implying our boys in blue don't have their priorities straight? Hope you're behind a couple proxies

>All strong men died during ww2

But that doesn't explain why Eastern European men are still masculine, the Soviets lost 15% of their population during WWII, more than any other European nation, but Russians, Ukrainians and Poles aren't pussified faggots like westerners are.

youtube.com/watch?v=eiw0fw_sJOk

youtube.com/watch?v=sYiMGkzwbnk&t=8s

youtube.com/watch?v=a7xqwm_c1_k

is it fair to say that George Orwell's book 1984 is now a reality?

>is it fair to say that George Orwell's book 1984 is now a reality?

Welcome to Stasi 2.0

youtube.com/watch?v=xQNUJlJaN7c

How's the taste of that Reich of yours krauts?

more of a brave new world

fucking idiots for posting online.

now seize their homes and use them for housing muslims. that'd deter online shitposters who can't back up their claims.

we need protection against our own politicians.
help.
plz.

>literal fascist thought police

Ok Lord, you can wake me up and return me to my 18th century life now.

From what I can gather (highly subjective ofc), the general consensus is shifting more and more towards the right, especially in more rural areas.

Too bad there's no real alternative in Germany, BND90/Grüne basically want German culture to no longer exist, CDU says whatever they can to get voters, swinging their political standing and SPD are basically trying to crawl up every corporate butthole to have it snug n comfy.

>SPD are basically trying to crawl up every corporate butthole to have it snug n comfy.

and the leftwing tries to overtake the communists aka linke on the left

Do they want peoples to use anonymous imageboards? Because that's how they will start to use anonymous boards.

people are retarded when they post with their real name on the internet.

I have been using the internet since the mid 90s and basically never used my real name on anything. Than again I dont use kikeweb 2.0

>inb4 vietnamese basket weaver forum is also web 2.0

If you made 'questionable' social media posts - do NOT go to Germany.

On that note, the Pirates are technically just a bunch of idiotic shits that have no real clue about politics, sorrounded by some scandals that arose and the AfD, well, shit I dunno.. Mass media obviously flings shit their way whenever they do anything. I can't even evaluate the party since you can't trust any outlet, they are either hyped to the roof, or labeled as hardcore Nazis and their Party programm is just a bunch of incoherent babbling at some points.

Like I said, there's no alternative that one could potentially go for.
>Do they want peoples to use anonymous imageboards?

Take a guess on how the heck I ended up here. Just decided yesterday after this youtube bullshit to start posting herte.

Fuck off amerinigger jew. If you enjoy watching white nations getting scammed by their government go back to redddit and celebrate white genocide there.

Men are only as good as you make them. Even Hitler said that the Übermensch lies in you but you have to awaken him and do your best while ignoring your inner Untermensch

With our justice minister; yes. Heiko Maas is literally crazy, he wants the weirdest and most 1984 laws you can imagine. This dumb manlet even gets critisized from leftists for this

>let's kick in the doors of some harmless people who post mean things on facebook and arrest them
>meanwhile radical muslims can live their every day lives without having to fear the interference of police

>Implying there isn't an inherent quality within the German race to desire totalitarianism
It just takes on a fashionable form.

>tumblr filename

WTF I LOVE FREE HATE SPEECH NOW

>AfD, well, shit I dunno.. Mass media obviously flings shit their way whenever they do anything. I can't even evaluate the party since you can't trust any outlet, they are either hyped to the roof, or labeled as hardcore Nazis and their Party programm is just a bunch of incoherent babbling at some points.

AFD are basically neo liberals with a harder anti-migration/islam course.

Its funny that german media flips out, here they would be basically considered center left.

Brave new world is more murrica

kek seriously though stop ruining europe, it's not funny any more you might have to be culled

He is on the merchant strings
But also very antiwhite himself

>AFD are basically neo liberals with a harder anti-migration/islam course.

Basically like your Sebastian Kurz?

UK, I honestly fear for the bongs,, they cant even own knives and cctv watches them while they sleep.

Would they come after Germans who post here or just the ones on shit like fb and twitter?

>Richard Evans allegedly posted:

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Is Europe doomed? Is there anything they can do to save themselves? Is all really lost?

what are the chances of Germany going full Islamic North Korea?

Funny to hear that from an allied nation. Your nation selled out and fought for diversity, multiculturalism, race mixing and all the bullshit we have today. If anyone has ever fucked up europe it's the allied leaders. It all went downhill after WW2.
The refugee crisis is not even the germans government fault, they would have come anyway. Be thankful that Merkel is so retarded to take 95% of them instead of forcing the EU nations to take a big amount. Also this refugee crisis we see right now is NOTHING to what will come.

Educate yourself or go back to redddit with your shitty banter

Hi.
I´m still here.

Merkel is a meany beany.
Thank you, thank you very much.

meh kurz is a "puppet" he is backed by basically all the governors of the (övp dominated) bundesländer here and was a revolt against the bundes övp.

He does nothing more than repeat the topics the fpö since the 80s.
For that he is popular and considered the "moderate" choice, against the "evil nazis"

The are still pro eu neocons.

It's not doomed until they are all dead. All it takes is an uprising large enough for them to get control. They aren't going extinct tomorrow, they still have the numbers. I think all European nations still have a higher percentage of whites than we do in America. They could do it if they wanted.

UK? huh? Oh you're thinking of Londinistan different country

It seems like people are waking up a little bit, hopefully it isn't too late, maybe sweden and germany are too far gone though

This is outright oppression. Majority of people don't want refugees but the ruling party decided you have to take them and now you can't even voice the reports from polls or you can be arrested.

No one asked for this, how come the government gets to decide it's time for our culture to die?

We need a French style revolution in Germany now.

>If they wanted

Ger. is great but yeah Heiko Maas want's to make the citizen out of glas... Even the ppl in his paty say hes mad and even the Uno the fkcing uno was concerned about freedom of speech in ger when the law of Heiko Maas passes.
> fuck heiko maas

nuke the krauts already

>He doesn't know about the hardcore right wing nationalist tumblr blogs

There's some good stuff on there, believe it or not.

I need to take a break from Sup Forums again
Seeing this shit makes me want to end my life.

You can't do anything now-a-days without being savagely attacked or persecuted. Its getting to the point where you don't even control your own mind and body at all.

Wtf is the point of living user...
Im not free at all, Everything i do, Even what i think has to be approved by someone else.

Kind of feel like just ending it desu man but then i realize.
>Were already dead

Men are made. Take the strongest race in the world and subject them to constant propaganda, poor diet, poor lifestyle, feminist society, too much comfort, too much vice, too much hedonism, and they will become the weakest race on earth within 1 generation.

The reason the germans were so strong is because of all the shit they went through in the early 1900's ... they were forged by countless transgressions against them. This new generation is soft.

they arent. men like that all got killed off in the war or sent to prison camps afterwards in russia, they never got to reproduce

This picture used to be somewhat true. We hated each other but we hated the world more.

Don't worry too much man, the more they press their thumbs on the people the more they organise and come together, in a few years they'll have a united populace that will push back with every fiber of their being until they are overthrown and then the cycle starts again, it's human nature. History is cyclical.
Just be ready for the civil war and speak privately without any devices that record you around.

kek'd my friend

See

We're trying to make ourselves look as peaceful and righteous as possible so that when we finally deport or scare off the scum we'll be justified.
They got away with it because they were foster kids with druggie/alcoholic parents.
That being said if it were my kid I'd be in prison for life or dead right now.

Well, they will probably not go after someone posting "gas the jews" without having user information of them on a Korean embroidery board.
I assume they will go after people using their real names on social media accounts who repeatedly post things that are "Volksverhetzung", which is translated roughly as "Incitement to ethnic or racial hatred" (and yes, Germany does indeed not have free speech).

Jesus christ. That was Australian tier banter and the poor cunt gets arrested.

cuckistan what the hell

>implying Germany
Not anymore. They are Cuckmany.

Cuckmany think they can laugh at us for daring to leave a shitty little club that they're the leader of. Stay in your shitty little cuckshedclub, Cuckmany. I hope wrong-think get you all arrested while you're still footing Poland's bills.

>Claims to be against facism
>Suppresses free speech

Take a side lol.

its kinda impressive how germany can take any ideology and turn it into facism

>I'm ok with facism if it doesn't hurt me

It's like that

kek
Would be even funnier if I didn't live here

>can't stop terror attacks
>can arrest people for speaking their mind

Its not about arresting,or even bringing them to court.
Its pure intimidation by the state.

There is no free speech amendment on european constitutions?

The sad irony is that the people Germans hate most, and have hated most throughout history, are themselves. They just apply their methodical and exacting approach to it and this is the result, everytime.