D

E

N

>future

We'll put you animals in camps.
sage

100% not London

Looks like France

lol white people allow this. you pussies would never give niggers a taste of their own medicine.

>inb4 "BUH PWISON IS SCAWEY!!!!"

The future you chose and deserve. Look, nobody protects her. This is justice.

those black blacky blacks

based

That's what I thought.

Future for the US and Europe maybe, luckily for us chinks are weak manlets so when enough Canadians get tired of their shit we can easily wipe them out

that video is really old, before the big immigration boom yo, she called him a nigger in french, so he attacked her

>easily wipe them out
>A leaf acting like their population isn't entirely cucked.

>and that makes it ok!
t. weak white boy

How do you view these on a phone bruh I can't even watch these things.

Are you still a nigger? okay.

hahahhahaha what a bunch of cucks nordics are becoming,what the fuck is that? where is her brother? her boyfriend? holy shittt i dont wanna think what would i do to those ugly niggers if they would only say some words to my sister or gf,imagine if they would do this,i would strangle them,not strangle i would put a bullets in their heads holy shitttt makes me boil...bunch of pussies that are nordic faggots

Prison IS scary. I'm not going to jail for some random whore i don't give two shits about.

Proof?

Calm down Ahmed , you still ain't shit either way.

>allowing women to insult men
>allowing women to go out in public unattended
t. cuck

i beat the living shit of a person who just said "hey sexy whats your number" ...he didnt realize i was talking on the phone behind her and he and his friend didnt realize i was his brother...lmao

Not in Trump's America.

Eh if this is true talk shit get hit.

BOOM

Niggers (1) - (0) Flesh Jews

>his brother
>his

So he's a tranny?

nah i dont mind what a cuck like you has to say...you arent a man.you are a little bitch who cant protect a women,and you dont deserve one

Oh look, it's another butthurt nigger that's mad about yesterday's election results. Suck it up, girly.

This is your future, niggers.

lol stay scared faggots, the niggers will start coming for you in your own mom's basements soon enough

Hit people over words, get your fucking brains blown out

I like how he treats wimminz but I dislike that he is black.

Women aren't special to me. I can dead you Albo , trust me.

this is also your future

Hahaha look at this shitskin cherry picking lol can't wait until the cursades start again shitskin. Your people are going to lose big and I'll stick a knife in your mothers cunt ;)

I don't live anywhere near niggers and never will. I'm not worried.

The full video shows they where doing this to every woman that past them. They were asking for there numbers when walked away they attacked them.

why are they so violent?

Bullshit, if your so weak minded you cant handle a little insult you deserve to get fucking shot by the person that you attack

Why though?

thats bc you are a nigger...and trust you would not.i would strangle you or kill you with my ak47...just some bullets in your head nigger...just try do that to an albanian girl,in albania

I hope they do

Been a while since I killed one.

i am a christian.but however i would seriously kill you.not kill you,i would torture you.you are a nordic pussy or a nigger with an iq of a melon...really i sell your organs

You sure you want to play?

because hueniggers

Not here

where was this?

What prison in south america was this?

shiiiiett what would i do to niggers

What is with niggers and fire?

>thats bc you are a nigger...

Nope.

>.i would strangle you or kill you with my ak47...just some bullets in your head nigger...

Or not , this things can go either way.

>just try do that to an albanian girl,in albania

I don't do that type of shit. BTW , fuck Albania youtu.be/DTyLW3F6W44

Low Functioning Nogs. Dad wasn't around to beat the stupid out of them, so they do shit like this.

In 'Straya we do cunt
youtube.com/watch?v=7t-yJuVO1ns

fuck off mile kitic subhuman slavic rapebaby

You're the nigger

Why do niggers always fight like little bitches? Improperly hitting, hitting from behind, hitting women?

Good thing we don't have them here.

Thanking Goodness right with you buddy. No nigs in Mexico gracias a Dios. Diversity is utter chaos.

You just dissed yourself.

It kills you slowly and painfully its the preferred way to sadisticly kill someone.

You pathetic white supremacists are completely imbecilic and useless. You autistic inbred white trash provide nothing to this country. You are nothing but a joke to this world. You say that once a race war starts , you will wipe the blacks out. But that's a negative. That's why you hide behind a screen singing about niggers being a menace to society, but that's it. You don't accept the fact that you're race has caused the damage and the black race is merely just a scapegoat for your failures. Fuck off

well of course based vegem8s are taking care of business

I remember when sime albanian refugees came to finland in 90's. They acted like toughguys, tried to rob me. I kicked their assess, they begged mercy like a little bitches. You sound like the same.

Nah bro , most of you are just niggers.

you sound a little upset, boy

this is you that would strangle me hahahahahah dude nordics are faggots

>imbecilic

Big word.

Dude, what is happening here? Fucking niggers, Man. They're fucking animals.

I mean , for you.

He'd be dead if he pulled that here in Croatia

*laughs in well fed*

I fear scary things because i'm not a moron.

if that happend they would have been like 12 years old or kosovars.
albanians dont do that...i belive like 100% that you are a lying little shit thats want to be manly hahahahaha can you belive it? a finland cuck that grow up in an apartmend playing videogames beating albos that lived in mountains hahahahahah
>pic related your country has great man

White Supremacist, probably lil' twinky, pimply shitposting online, scared of defending and helping other whites. Good for you.

>i fear
>im not a moron
lol white people wont last a decade.

Whites who live in diverse locations should workout, stop masturbating and watch nazi videos all day. Let the rage consume you. Embrace the abyss. Then whenever a shitskin messes with you, go ape shit.

I could strangle you , yeah. I'd look into your eyes while doing it too. I like that sound people make when they get strangled. They sound like pigs.

I hear you don't like pigs btw , what's up with that?

no you fear them bc you are a cuck.you would let me fuck your sister in front of you and you max would cry for help or call the police

You ARE a moron because you can be intimidated you pathetic nordick cuck. You fear death because you're already dead million times over in your head.

Try that shit in the USA, and you will get a cap in yo azz bitch! All fucking niggers will hang.

>she called him a nigger in french, so he attacked her

If this is true then she deserved it.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

who said that i dont like pigs hahahahah i am a christian you fucking faggot.i love bacon.only some muzzies dont eat pig meat...but mostly of my muslim friends eat it with me.

White people are so blinded by their perceived "superiority" that they can't even see how fucking stupid their own race is. White people are the most destructive, deviant, disgusting race on the planet, and all you faggots can do is crack jokes about the lowest denomination from the black race.

How about this:
Q. Why was the cracker late for work?

- He was too busy molesting his 4 year old son, and beating his wife.
- He was too busy being a serial killer and eating peoples body parts.
- He was too busy fucking dogs, chickens, horses and other filthy animals.
- He was too busy causing Holocausts, waging needless wars, enslaving people, depleting the Earth of it's resources purely to satisfy his unending greed.

I could go on. Historically your race is the most sadist, disgusting, violent, backward, uncaring and just overall ignorant on this planet. Your so fucking blind that you can't even see that the Chinese and Indians are taking over. White people you are already the minority, it's just a matter of time before your race becomes extinct. But go on keep cracking nigger jokes if it'll make you feel better about your inadequacies. Losers.

It's the only flag i can identify with , other than my national flag which i won't use. I mean come on , White people rule. White people rock. We're the best. We're number 1.

Hell yeah.

Found the fucking leaf. Kill yourself, cuck.

Get a better phone, N*gger.

Sluts get what they deserve. Where's the problem?

I would kill your shitskin Muslims ass with a gun you tried you turkroach rape baby. Just because we don't care about some stupid random whore doesnt mean we don't care about our blood relatives.

Really pajeet? You've obviously never been to the DIRTY SOUTH

We literally have festivals when we hang brown people. Heil hitler ;)

T. LARPing nigger

Found the nigger

Sure you would.
>haha I don't care about some random whore
>haha I don't care about some distant relative
>haha I don't care about my sister
>haha oh god help me

Attack on my countrymen is a direct attack on me.

Nah , we will because we still have a lot of useful idiots like you that are willing to risk their lives for a greater cause.

Fear is a very rational thing btw. In the face of utter meaninglessness , i see fear of death as being completely justified.

I was kid then too, and they were pussies like you are now.
You know, that sign is not in Finland.

hahahah of course you do...
you should visit albania some time ;)

>Blacks acting like blacks
And people criticize me when I'm afraid of them and go out of my way to avoid them.