Reminder this is what pols trump dick sucking supporters look like

being called a cuck for not actually believing in the god empowas 4D chess is a sin in their eyes .

we know they are mostly young and delusional but what do they think trump is going to do for them exactly other then be a source for dank maymays ?

It's pathetic. I dream of a day where Trumptards will be purged from this board.

Trump will continue to fight with ISIS in Syria so as to magnify their jingoism.
>Same as before

It doesn't matter, sweetie.Nothing can save you now.

some more loyalists

This is why Trump won. Keep it up leaf.

fuckin based

even though most young people voted against trump and that you're too pussy to post a photo of yourself

Cherry picked

based pede response

if this is true, then why is this the only picture you guys post? stop cherry picking and stop behaving like children

Scum like this are the true Beta males. They suck an old man's dick while being socially awkward idiots. Very pathetic, thank God there are barely of these idiots in civilised Europe.

ok

Shit. That would be great.

is this better

Why are Trump supporters so weird?

Lmao and again. What a slag

Agreed. Fuck Drumpf

Trump haters look great though.

I don't understand how can people like him show themselves on the internet like this when the only thing they will achieve is being mocked and hurt the cause they support.

it honestly boggles the mind man bet most of them convinced themselves he actually cares about them in some way. they are unable to comprehend that he just used them .

Being ugly is a crime now? What if he's smarter than you, more successful, and has a bigger dick?

It was her turn!

Probably one of those guys on Sup Forums who holds up signs. I got this guy to do this then I went on /k/ "hey newfriends!!"

FUCK DUMFPH AND FUCK WH*TE "PEOPLE"

Wtf I hate freedom now

you can tell he cries and drinks a lot

so them being equally pathetic is a good thing thats your argument ?

Just because Hillary supporters are also terrible doesn't mean Trump supporters aren't cancer.

Can you lot go one anti-Trump thread without bringing up Clinton ? Obsessed.

Theres ugly people in every movement u fucking cunt. Ur just sad theyre disproportionately on the liberal side

Fuck drumph and fuck white people amirite fellow redditors xD

You don't even live here. Fuck off.

fake boobs
fake hair color
hairline and forehead cut off
tons of makeup
looks like a spic, supports trump

Being a salty loser and posting unattractive Republicans isn't going to help you win elections. I could flood this thread with so many disgusting Democrat feature creatures, but I don't need to. Winning is more fun.

This kind of thread again?

A FUCKING LEAF

One more upboat for you, my good friend xD

what compells people who look like this to take a picture like that and upload it to the internet? don't they have any self awarness fucking lmao.

>tfw you forget leg day

Nice argument mate. That doesn't stop retarded yanks from giving their opinions on the EU or refugees. Just fuck off an eat some McDonalds you fat fuck

>Reddit is THIS butthurt

What a unique thread, shareblue.

LE BASED WEEDMAN, CEST LA VIE???

fuckin based cute girl suported trump shadely mega

Don't worry, one day it will regain its libertarian roots once again

>That doesn't stop retarded yanks from giving their opinions on the EU or refugees.
We fought for that right to tell you what to do.

I don't go to SpanChan and complain about your shitty leaders. You're lucky to be on an american board otherwise no one would hear you.

>flag
Not even once

Btw id take any one of these trump supporters over a leftist cuck anyday.
They might look like retards but they are still our retards. But seriously kys leaf.

Reddit retards are one thing, but I hate people shilling for kikes and sandniggers a lot more. Especially the ones who sperg out when their dank Syrians or Iranians get killed. If they aren't white they don't matter. You crypto sandniggers and kikes need to go back to your sandy hellhole and leave the white man alone.

Is this a raid? You triggered faggots are everywhere today after the ass-whoopin' the left took yet again, yesterday.

>the establishment is so weak that not only did a bunch of inept anime image board virgins topple their phony pretend-democracy shell game, but they admit it in public, having no other recourse

hello ptg / reddit

look at this qt314 girls love virgin beta orbiters and trump I give them money so they will love me once they break up with their bf

Your wife is calling. Something about prepping a bull.

Fuck off, you pathetic Shariablue shill. 4 more years!

No you retarded leaf, I'm saying it's easy to cherry pick images. Fuck, I don't even like Trump but you butthurt faggots are obnoxious.

By your reasoning, this is what the average leaf looks like.

based what are the odds her rich bf took the pic ?

as the based pede ... you.... posts dank maymays here in support of a billionaire that will never do anything for you ?

>Posts sluts
>Calls others cucks

Huuur duur look at my based daughter taking her ass pics to post on social media.

Hot.

8 years ShareBlue, 8 long years.

THIS

PRAISE KEK!!!

says the bitch with no flag but one of his delusional fantasy where he is a warrior not a pathetic virgin

>he still doesn't know AWALT
The difference is how you handle your women.

4 years ShareBlue, 4 long years.

fixed that for you .

Fuck it. I'm going to vote for Trump in the next election now. The triggered leftist tears are worth it.

so what one of these girls are you fucking ?.................o right

I can't wait...

>all women are like that
>its ok to marry a slut, just be alpha all the time bro!!!!
cuuuuuck

What does that have to do with anything?
>projecting your cuck fantasy this hard
No, I won't fuck a woman in front of you. Sick bastard.

triggerd

yeah fuck drumpf supporters LMAO i'm totally an oldfag fuck these newfag reditors lol how do I upboat this thread

Your woman will cuck you if you let her and she isn't trained you manchild.

calls people a cuck

so did I post a pic of you above based pede

Lol i have the freedom to set my flag to whatever i want girl.
Why are people like you such pussys?
>wahhh ugly people supporting big meanie trump wahhh
>trumps a bully he doesnt care wahhh

At least hes doing more than your leader. Your not far behind britain. Pretty soon youll get arrested for posting on facebook too.

Also
>2017
>marrying
If you have to help keep your woman loyal through marriage instead of pure influence you deserve to lose 50% of your assets

For all you faggots who are hating on the boogyman that is known as "r/the_donald", don't forget that you too once sucked Trumps dick. My first pick was Rand Paul but you all called me a zionist kike for not liking Trump. Don't you fucking pretend that you have always disliked Trump.

>i may be a cuck but at least i don't call other people cucks
>checkmate drumphkins

That's the average americans teeth too and they have the front to berate the british

I don't see a problem.

>anti-zionist
>promoted egalitarianism
>pro-capitalist

Why did you betray the United Nations Sup Forums?

fine young lad and a jolly fellow